• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

festizzio

Smash Champion
It's been a while guys! Who still wants to do these? :D I scheduled the next one for July 8th, if there are any conflicts let me know! :)

WHA?

Smash Ace
Pivot fsmash tipper or it never happened.
come meet f!shy and MAYBE craiger, some 818 hidden gems

also does anyone have extra controllers? im lookin for at least 1
if u do bring it and i may buy it from you, if you are willing to sell
i can also trade if you wanna ( i have controllers that are perfectly fine, just either too stiff or too loose for my taste, especially because i use control stick to jump)

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Daniel Lee,

Are you going to this? Shephard is.

Lovage is also going. This is going to be a pretty hype tournament. Can you edit the title to "featuring Lovage, S2J, Wes, Fiction"?

Jesson,

Do you know if Nestor is coming?

Hector,

Ask Ben.

WHA?

Smash Ace
Daniel Lee,

Are you going to this? Shephard is.

Lovage is also going. This is going to be a pretty hype tournament. Can you edit the title to "featuring Lovage, S2J, Wes, Fiction"?

Jesson,

Do you know if Nestor is coming?

Hector,

Ask Ben.
ask ben what? i think i know who ben is...
ill hit up nestor, love that guy in dubs

SSBB: yea craiger got perty good

AntoPark

Smash Lord
$5 v:

my Marth,

Sheik,

and Fox.

glhf
I'll do 2 dollars against each one or

a 5 dollar mm against any of them. I play samus.

anytime after I get knocked out of bracket, just ask me for a mm and I'd probably be down.

Also! Can we record it? It's been a while since I've gotten a video recorded. If you don't want to, that's cool, I'll just mm stab/joejoe since they're always down

Top Bottom