• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

festizzio

Smash Champion
Tell him to call in :O

Andrew, hope everything's alright...I still haven't found that hat lol, I'm still looking though. Get well soon man.

I don't think too many people would be interested in an N64 tourney and it would take time and set-ups away from the Melee tourney.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Unfortunately it looks like we're gonna have to leave Saturday night, so AZ is most likely not gonna make it to this :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

*super sadfaces all around*

WHA?

Smash Ace
can anyone gimmie a ride on their way to this?
im like 10 min away on corner of roscoe n de soto
if ur coming of the 101 ill be on the way

if u can, ill lend u tv so u get venue off if u bring ur cube....

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
@Tavo; THANKS YOU **** <3

heyyyy thanks festizzio this was hella fun thank you soo much

sorry i was being ms pissy pants (i was hella tired john!)

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Ggs everyone, Fishy you would **** so much harder if you got to play real people.

Manatee I'm sorry for letting you down so hard. I shouldn't have tried teaming with someone if I can't be technically consistent at all. But nice job getting 3rd

Thanks Festizzio for hosting (and letting me borrow 6 chairs which I will return to you before Wednesday). It really is selfless of you to host melee tournaments monthly when you don't even get that much venue fee (because of people bringing setups), much respect.

Lastly, shameless self-promotion of the Occidental tournament (by DendyPretendy and me)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319105
It's looking really good (no venue fee/snacks/recording/etc), play hard and strive to be better

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Manatee I'm sorry for letting you down so hard. I shouldn't have tried teaming with someone if I can't be technically consistent at all. But nice job getting 3rd
Bah. Don't worry about it Sung. My tech skill is consistently bad so I don't care if you had some hiccups. And thanks, but I probably won't be so lucky in bracket next time.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Nice seeing all the usuals. Good to finally play with Wha- again and meeting Gus.

Oh, and:
Fishy- 30
commonyoshi- 1!
Sweetest victory ever.

PS: Get your license.

Top Bottom