• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
I want to go but unfortunately have no ride. Anyone willing to stop by in La Mirada and give me a ride? I'll pay gas money, and if someone can give me a lift I can bring a full set up

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Bumping.

Would really appreciate a ride from La Mirada, I can't drive due to legal reasons. If someone picks me up I'll pay gas money and bring a full setup

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I PMed him, but TBH I don't expect a response. If anybody else is willing I would be HIGHLY grateful. I have been out of the scene for too long and am itching to play

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I can only go to this if I get a ride...my car is getting an inspection this weekend (incovenient as **** I know)

If anyone is near or goes up the 405 near Santa Monica/West LA/UCLA and can pick me up, I'd love you bunches.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I mayyyyyyyyy have a date this sunday. If not I'm completely going :D

who wants to teamsies?

also I can bring a full setup

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

wes - I love it
jesson - hilarious and close set in losers, good job beating kevin twice
kevin - learn the matchups you're bad at
emily - i'll go to that tourney if az goes i guess
peligro - sorry about being a poopface LOOOOL
manatee - viet people are cool, i swear
tapez - surprised i've never played you before, your samus is legit
joey - I'm glad you want to beat me so bad, socal needs more determined people. Also, since I blazed right after getting out of the car, i forgot to chew you out. You're the ****ing WORST driver to follow ever. Randomly doing u-turns and changing over 2 lanes when a car is right next to me, also giving me 0 chance to react when you turn LOL
shawn - thanks for hosting as usual <3
oscar - SHOULDA COME
spenser - jesus christ
rei - Shoulda drove home with me and kev lol
wha - I never talk/play with you it feels like

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Fun tourney.

Sean - Thanks for hosting. Also I never got my hat back >.< if you find it could you stash it somewhere you'll find it easily next time
Wes - fun teaming with ya.
Manatee - good set.
Peligro - we didn't play much, we need to fix that next time
Doll666 - good set. hope you enjoyed to cookies
J666 - I need to bust out my G&W more often ^^
Hyprid - good friendlies. you don't need to apologize for the young link. I don't mind
Stab - nice seeing ya again.
Wha - we really didn't talk much
Atlas - I like your fox
JoeJoe - nice set man. Unknown was right about you and your skills. keep on repping SB
Levi - the new guy. keep on coming to tourneys, you have a lot of potential

festizzio

Smash Champion
I think Stab and Hyprid won teams

Thanks everyone for coming! I realized I still know this game a little bit, I'm gonna get back into it :D Practice up for Axe's visit hehe

TapeZ - I'll be expecting my double venue fee next time *****, get wrecked
Andrew - I'll be keeping an eye out for that hat, hopefully i'll have it next time
Wha - Thanks for always coming and bringing a set-up, so reliable :D
Stab - it's spelled Sean -_- we've been over this
Strain - good games, those were a lot of fun ^_^
Lovage - tsk tsk tsk

Gonna put the next one on the first Sunday in March, skipping Feb. entirely! It's a short month anyway, they might as well just make the other months longer and get rid of it

baka4moé

Smash Champion
oh ok idk then. just figured less people would travel twice in one weekend, esp if the locations are kinda close to each other.

Top Bottom