• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya ok since im a noob still ill have to play around a bit before actually building and deciding to buy a non-trial deck, idk we'll see how it goes. thanks.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Next one is next sunday, there's another tournament in the San Fernando Valley the day before, but I hope people can still make it to this one!

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Definitely. Going. :)

Fishy has school ended for you?

Unfortunately no Dendy as he will be back in Murderapolis...hmm wonder if I'll be able to steal his TV tho

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I'm can attend this tournament (though I can't go to the Northridge one on Saturday.)

I'm probably too late for posting this, but I am bringing a set up.

D

Deleted member

my sleep schedule is still ****ed but i'll probably make it for singles worst case

WHA?

Smash Ace
can i get a ride with anyone??
i live on roscoe n desoto (10 min away from venueu, if u come by the 101 im on the way)

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Tuan told me about what you did Rob. As a samus player, **** you and Brinstar. ****ing hate that stage so much..

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Ggs, huge shoutouts to trahhh and jpeg for makin it out here, really had a blast with yall

Nothing wrong with choosing brinstar, opponent should have banned it (as I've learned). Hyprid is seriously the nicest human being to ever live in this universe. Wish I could have played you Wes however was takin down by trahhh and peligro (loved that set btw, I hope to play with you more). I'm trying out a different way of playing which I think will make me a way better player in the long run. I really have to practice tech a lot more, ggs Manatee good set however it won't be so close next time guaranteed. Combofest? more like...uncombofest! Nah, but ya definitely have the potential to be really good I think. Gj J666 for rapin and beating Okami, gj Okami for rapin and beating Wes. Ggs S2J, sometimes I would die by just one read, I'll just have to take even safer options next time.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Ggs, huge shoutouts to trahhh and jpeg for makin it out here, really had a blast with yall
<3<3thanks so much for everything =DD

tournament was real fun, thanks for hosting festizzio!

hopefully some day i'll have more experience outside falco/falcon, literally

****ing vegas

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I love Vegas people. Nice playing with you Jpeg. I was scared to play your falco Trah, maybe next time. Fun tournament even though i got ***** really hard.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hey uhh I just realized this but I gave you 20$ in total (I paid for Jesson 10$ and I was supposed to get $5 off for venue) and then he told me he paid everything to you 15$ so there's 10$ that just out there. Is there any way for us to get some compensation? Like next time we don't have to pay venue fee or something? But if you can't do anything then it's ok.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Bump! Next one is the 22nd...do any of the rules need to be updated?

Also, if your name is not on the front page for a set-up, I will not give you the discount. Last time I lost track of who brought one because a lot of people brought set-ups without posting.

Sung: I can give you the venue fee off next time...I'm sorry I can't get you free entry or anything more, it would take away from the tournament payouts. I added up the money and it all worked out right, I had the right amount of venue money after giving out tournament winnings so idk what happened.

Gosu: I have your hat, it's at the store.

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ill try to go! festizzio i think the only change (apex rules) is that the stages are a bit different now, though i dont know its "official" or anything. cruise and brinstar are gone, kj64 only a teams cp. dunno if theres anything else.

if i go ill bring a setup

Top Bottom