• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup lads

byebyesky

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0473-8926-0796
I'm byebyesky, been playing smash since Brawl when I was a kid. Carried on into Smash 4 but ended up taking a massive hiatus since I only owned the 3ds version and the game actually ended up busting my circle pad. I wasn't even aware there was a competitive smash scene until around mid-2017. The announcement of Ult spiked my interest back into the game and I've been in knee deep since release. I'm low level, and that needs to be fixed honestly lmao. Smash was a big part of my childhood, as it probably was with most people here, being able to play at even small tournaments would be a dream for me.

Outside of smash, I'm only really invested in one other game competitively, that being pokemon. Outside of gaming, I'm an avid cyclist and photographer in my final year of college.

I'm currently maining Mewtwo, mostly because I never got a chance to play any of the Sm4sh DLC and I clicked the most with Mewtwo in Ult. However, I think I'm starting to gravitate away from Mewtwo and start looking at other characters like Ganon, Wolf and Ike. I've not currently settled on a solid main yet. My internet connection is REALLY BAD and, combined with the generally laggy online service and my current inability to attend any locals, I can't get an easy picture of who I really want to main. My play is really limited to CPUs, incredibly laggy online matches with the occasional decent match. But I'll manage.

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
Hey welcome on smashboard! I’d say let’s sparre together but that bad connection is really scaring me away! Haha. I hope you’ll get a better internet soon so i cant try out a game against your Mewtwo!

byebyesky

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0473-8926-0796
I feel you there man aha, playing against someone with a bad internet connection is a struggle on both ends. Apparently the LAN adapters actually help so I'm gonna have to look into one. Definitely down to spar at some point though! Thanks!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Top Bottom