• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Reminder, people in other countries might misspell his name since Isaac is called Isaac in the English versions only. In Japan and Korea his name is Robin.
Oooo, that'll be confusing. People are gonna have to be able to determine through context whether Robin (Japanese) or Robin (English) is being used. To be fair, it's not like fighters having the same name has stopped Sakurai before (in the same language, too) and they can just use the English Robin announcer call! Easy peasy.

All of Isaac's names (that I know of) are: Isaac (English), Robin (Japanese), Hans (Spanish), and Vlad (French), which means he'll be getting 4 announcer calls. (Quick aside, the only character with a different name in every language is Mii Swordfighter, strangely.) It'd be weird to play on the Japanese version and hear "Robin" for Isaac, lol.

ZelDan

Smash Master
it's true that not all misspellings of Isaac are probably that bad, when there are probably factors I haven't considered for why they happen (like different languages, something I didn't consider)

Oh well, it's not like it bothers me that much anyways. Just something I couldn't help but notice happens quite a bit.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
and they can just use the English Robin announcer call!
Actually, they wouldn't. They'd make a new announcer call with the I and O sounds that Japan is more used to, just like Simon.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Actually, they wouldn't. They'd make a new announcer call with the I and O sounds that Japan is more used to, just like Simon.
They might. In the Japanese version Simon's name is pronounced 'She-mon' because the katakana they used for Simon's name is 'シモン'.(Don't ask me why they spelled it like that. They can spell it サイモン, which is our way of pronouncing Simon. For some reason they decided to go with She-mon.) From the start it's totally different. However in Isaac's case they might reuse Robin's annoucer call since it's not totally different like Simon. I mean Japanese people know English, so they know Robin is Robin. If that applied to every characters, then someone like Marth would've had a different call between Japanese and English versions.

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
I don't see how the japanese name is an issue. In Japanese Robin's name is Reflet. So if you put the game in japense, you'll have Robin and Reflet, in english you get Isaac and Robin, in french you get Vlad and Daraen, in spanish you get Hans and Robin (I assume, dunno if Robin's name is different in spanish). I don't think you can change the announcer language individually.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
They might. In the Japanese version Simon's name is pronounced 'She-mon' because the katakana they used for Simon's name is 'シモン'.(Don't ask me why they spelled it like that. They can spell it サイモン, which is our way of pronouncing Simon. For some reason they decided to go with She-mon.) From the start it's totally different. However in Isaac's case they might reuse Robin's annoucer call since it's not totally different like Simon. I mean Japanese people know English, so they know Robin is Robin. If that applied to every characters, then someone like Marth would've had a different call between Japanese and English versions.
Exactly. You can take some liberties in translating Japanese (especially with likes L vs R, S vs TH, and V vs B, which are super common mistranslations), but Robin would actually be pronounced the same way. They might re-record it anyway, but if they didn't want to get another announcer call they could easily just re-use the English one. The Fire Emblem characters that have the same name in both languages are a good example of this: Marth, Roy, Ike, and Byleth all have the same name in Japanese and English, so they share an announcer call, despite the pronunciations technically being different (in fact, Byleth's male and female names are different, but they still use the same "Byleth" announcer call).
I don't see how the japanese name is an issue. In Japanese Robin's name is Reflet. So if you put the game in japense, you'll have Robin and Reflet, in english you get Isaac and Robin, in french you get Vlad and Daraen, in spanish you get Hans and Robin (I assume, dunno if Robin's name is different in spanish). I don't think you can change the announcer language individually.
I was more referring to discussion, especially between Japanese and English communities. When we talk about "Isaac", it's commonly assumed to be Isaac from Golden Sun, but if that discussion was translated into Japanese without the context, it could be referring to the Binding of Isaac or another game that I can't think of with Isaac as the protagonist, but not Golden Sun, unless the translator took care to change Isaac to Robin. And vice versa, we already have a character named Robin in Smash in English, so again translations would have to careful and aware of context.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

Isaac goes on vacation and we get an announcement of the ARMS Rep presentation. Hmmm... lol

I’m really hoping it’s Spring Man alongside alts like Hero was. The wait is gonna be...interesting.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Please let it be Spring Man at least in part if not in whole. I want that fan rule gone sooooooo badly.
To be pretty fair, it doesn't matter what type of upgrade happens, an upgrade is an upgrade, whether it's a spirit one, a mii one or an AT one. People's real fan rule is "no upgrade at all" because they just want to deny every characters chances, lol. As long as one type of upgrade happens, any upgrade can happen, specially of content from base game smash ultimate. I will celebrate whichever type gets upgraded in the end, because the whole "no upgrade" stupidity will die, and then it's just about time any other type of base content can get upgraded as well if there's enough demand behind whichever character.

Don't mind when people try to twist it after whichever type gets upgraded with "oh but this other type of thing certainly can't be upgraded, hurr durr", they are just idiots who don't want people to be happy and speculate freely. Smash fandom is known for getting BTFO'ed non-stop for years now lol

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
From the new papagenos vid it seems like some insider said that revealing the gender of the ARMS rep would be too much of a giveaway.
I feel like that points to Spring Man.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
From the new papagenos vid it seems like some insider said that revealing the gender of the ARMS rep would be too much of a giveaway.
That and maybe there could be anothing hint in the Nintendo tweet.

The yellow backgound of its image uses a pattern of yellow forms.
This specific pattern is used in the backgound of only three characters: Spring Man, Spring Tron and Max Brass.

It may or may be not a hint.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace

This specific pattern is used in the backgound of only three characters: Spring Man, Spring Tron and Max Brass.

I think the colored backgrounds might point to something I've theorized for a while: if any Assist Trophy gets the upgrade, they'll be replaced by a similar character for those who have purchased the DLC. In this example, Spring Man is the character (or at least the main one), Spring Tron, a character with a very similar model and moveset, "replaces" Spring Man the Assist Trophy, and Max Brass may be a new boss or something, not sure. At the very least, this has to point to Spring Man as the character.

Regarding my own theory, it actually would a point for Isaac because both Felix and Matthew could feasibly replace the AT. Sadly, Waluigi would be left out if my theory is correct, because there just isn't a character to replace him. However, the other character that comes to mind for me is Shovel Knight, who could be replaced by Black Knight. I'm sure this is just a crackpot theory that's probably not true, but if Spring Tron "replaces" the Spring Man AT, I think it'll be worth considering.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

It's worth noting that this pattern is also in the background of the character select screen in ARMS.

So it could just be a coincidence.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
The choice of word is very specific though "Sakurai presents AN arms fighter". Not "THE arms fighter". Could go both ways.
But if it was "the ARMS fighter" it would definitely point to a single character

SPEN18

Smash Champion
So I know a lot of people have been saying things like "well if it was just Spring Man, then why would they leave open the possibility of someone else when it's just gonna be the most predictable choice."
Haha what if the reason they left the ARMS rep unidentified was to build up suspense and debate among fans about whether or not ATs can actually be upgraded, only to confirm the answer by revealing Spring Man. Of course, it's pretty far-fetched but it's an idea I've had for a while haha.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
It's worth noting that this pattern is also in the background of the character select screen in ARMS.

So it could just be a coincidence.
I have covered this point in a different thread.

Anyways, the thing to note is that if Spring Man is upgraded, this doesn't prove that more AT upgrades are particularly more likely as much as they are a realistic possibility and for all we know, he could be the only one. That being said, something like this would be great for the morale of AT fanbases like those of Ashley and Skull Kid. And in terms of general upgrades, you know the Geno fanbase would have a field day with this.

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
How's everyone feeling?
I got Xenoblade Chronicles DE this month, so I'm really feeling it! *ba dum tss*
The choice of word is very specific though "Sakurai presents AN arms fighter". Not "THE arms fighter". Could go both ways.
But if it was "the ARMS fighter" it would definitely point to a single character
I feel like it's the other way around, an seems more like a single one to me and the seems more vague.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
I got Xenoblade Chronicles DE this month, so I'm really feeling it! *ba dum tss*

I feel like it's the other way around, an seems more like a single one to me and the seems more vague.
Doesn't "an" can mean "one among others" and "the" designates only one. Like "THE Chosen one".

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Unless the Arms rep is Helix so saying "genderless" would give the game away entirely....

Edit: I just looked it up and apparently Helix is a "he". For some reason I thought he might be genderless. I guess I'm getting caught up with Pokemon rules....

It does make it seem like they believe it to be a popular/commonly talked about choice though, otherwise they wouldn't say something like revealing the gender would be too much of a giveaway.

Last edited:

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
E3EBEE27-4495-4D97-A81C-DC6009784DF2.png

The way it looks, his comment about not naming the gender of the fighter was just to not say any more.

Though, if it was a Hero situation, he honestly couldn’t answer just one gender in particular if it was a packaged deal with Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, and Ninjala for example.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I've seen people on twitter not wanting Spring Man because of the Waluigi fanboys...
Heh, tell 'em go scram. Besides the AT promotion thing, he's my top wanted with Min Min. I love his fun personality.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I've seen people on twitter not wanting Spring Man because of the Waluigi fanboys...
Heh, tell 'em go scram. Besides the AT promotion thing, he's my top wanted with Min Min. I love his fun personality.
ARMS has so many good character designs. These characters are brimming with their own individuality and flavour.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I still think Nintendo will reveal a Hero/Koopa Kid style multi-character fighter. And if they do that, I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't include Springman.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't really get why in his video Papageno says what Nate said means it must be a singular character.

Wouldn't it make things even more obvious than anything else if he had said that the fighter was both male and female? That would pretty much give the game away entirely. In that scenario there isn't really much of a question about who would get in.

Spring Man and Ribbon Girl would almost certainly be part of a hero like character and possibly Min Min too because of her similar body shape. The only question then would be who the fourth one would be. (and it would probably be Ninjara because of having a similar body shape) Twintelle, another popular character may not fit as easily into a hero type character because she punches using her hair instead of her arms.

Like at least right now there's a discussion between whether it's Min Min, Spring Man, Ribbon Girl or Twintelle.....but if it was outright confirmed to be a hero type character a lot of that uncertainty would disappear. (sure you could never be sure, but they're hardly going to throw a hero type character with Monster Mummy, Twintelle, Mechanika and Kid Cobra at us, it wouldn't make sense. They'd have to at least have similar body shapes and method of punching)

Last edited:

ArkSPiTFirE

Smash Journeyman
It's a relief to know we'll finally know who's going to be in the pass after all this time. We won't learn who else is in it, but this could make or break Isaac fan's hopes, and plenty of others of course.

I still can't pin one down between Spring Man and Min Min. I think they both have strong chances for different reasons. Getting both would be ideal really.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I don't really get why in his video Papageno says what Nate said means it must be a singular character.
Do me a favor, don't pay attention to Papageno and the things he believes from people's reaching lol. Every time i check a video of his i have to skip these parts because it's just stupid. The whole wording was as neutral as it gets, it could mean one character, it could still be multiple, it could be female, it could be male, it doesn't matter, people in this fandom always ends trying to overanalyze things that have nothing behind them going on. Trust me, it's a waste of time lol. Just skip the parts where he wastes his time paying attention to the amount of overanalyzing this fandom does haha

It's a relief to know we'll finally know who's going to be in the pass after all this time. We won't learn who else is in it, but this could make or break Isaac fan's hopes, and plenty of others of course.

I still can't pin one down between Spring Man and Min Min. I think they both have strong chances for different reasons. Getting both would be ideal really.
I'm ok with whichever as long as there is an upgrade of any kind, it will break the belief that upgrades at all cannot happen. I'm more excited for the mii costume section haha (and scared), I want to see Lloyd survive this murder sessions! Motoi Sakuraba bros gotta keep hoping haha

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
people in this fandom always ends trying to overanalyze things that have nothing behind them going on.
That's not exclusive to the fans of any given Youtuber, though. Even on this forum, we have people overanalyzing the background of the tweet announcing the presentation for the Smash Bros. ARMS character and assuming that it's going to be Spring Man, Springtron, or Max Brass based exclusively on that background.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
That's not exclusive to the fans of any given Youtuber, though. Even on this forum, we have people overanalyzing the background of the tweet announcing the presentation for the Smash Bros. ARMS character and assuming that it's going to be Spring Man, Springtron, or Max Brass based exclusively on that background.
I’m surprised they didn’t overanalyse the reveal montage of all the ARMS character where Spring Man and Ribbon Girl’s screen were the biggest.

millsfan

Smash Apprentice
Really hoping for Springman. Imagine if the entire pack was assist upgrades? Been wanting Shadow since 2007. Isaac too...

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 3DSNinja
  4. 9Blades
  5. ☆Jisatsu☆
  6. *Verrix*
  7. ?!?!?!
  8. Accursed
  9. AceyT
  10. Adeptmune
  11. Agk0001
  12. Aguki90
  13. airConditioner
  14. AirMac1
  15. aldelaro5
  16. alguidrag
  17. Akod
  18. AlliwantisIsaac
  19. Altais
  20. Amberloo
  21. Amtoj
  22. AncientArk
  23. andimidna
  24. Androobie
  25. Aeon Lupin
  26. Apollyon
  27. Aqua Rock X
  28. AquaDork1
  29. AquaSol
  30. Arcadenik
  31. ArkSPiTFirE
  32. Arsenal234,
  33. Arteen
  34. Asian_Charizard
  35. Astraltar
  36. Aureola
  37. Aurora Jenny
  38. AustarusIV
  39. AwesomeCauliflower68
  40. Awesomedude444
  41. aztimh
  42. Backgammon
  43. Baddies are back
  44. Balgorxz
  45. BandannaWaddleDee
  46. Bane84
  47. Banjodorf
  48. bassem6
  49. Bassoonist
  50. Billybae10K
  51. BillyBat
  52. Bingoshi
  53. Bkupa666
  54. Black Magician
  55. Blackwolf666
  56. Bladebreaker
  57. Blaziken
  58. Blue7113
  59. BluePikmin11
  60. BoltDragon
  61. BoN~
  62. BoreasTheSnowConeMachine
  63. Bowser-Daimao
  64. BravadoMan_13
  65. BridgesWithTurtles
  66. Brother AJ
  67. Browny
  68. Buddy002
  69. Bunny8093
  70. BUnit
  71. Burruni
  72. Calamitas
  73. Calane
  74. CactusBlah
  75. Cadillac
  76. candyissweet
  77. Capita
  78. Cap'nChreest
  79. Captain Toad
  80. CardStealer1
  81. Cazzone,
  82. Chapter Serf
  83. CheckmateChuck
  84. CheeseBroJoe
  85. Cheezey Bites
  86. ChirimoyaX
  87. Chromfirmed
  88. Chrono.
  89. ChronoPenguin
  90. clearandsweet
  91. ClinkStryphart
  92. CliffJumper
  93. Clumsyzephyr
  94. Coaltergeist
  95. cocy965
  96. Cos.
  97. Confirmation
  98. Connorb0t2
  99. Crap-Zapper
  100. CrocoLoco
  101. CrossDispatcher
  102. cybersai
  103. Dalek_Kolt
  104. Darkdarkness
  105. Darkfur
  106. DatoSm
  107. DCavalier
  108. Dee Dude
  109. Delta64
  110. Demonfunds
  111. Dendros
  112. Desert Croc
  113. Destroyer713
  114. Dezeray112
  115. Dhragen
  116. Dib The Crazy Kid
  117. Diddy Kong
  118. Dihan
  119. Dimensionsword64
  120. Dionaea_floridensis
  121. direktor
  122. Disturbedfan199220
  123. DivinexRose
  124. DJ3DS
  125. DJBor
  126. D-Man9293
  127. DMurr
  128. DogManStar
  129. DoodleDuck97
  130. Doncalot
  131. DraginHikari
  132. Drakonis
  133. DrJayfox
  134. Dromader
  135. DukeNapoleon
  136. DustyPumpkin
  137. Dyllybirdy
  138. e105beta
  139. Eagle
  140. EclairSpark
  141. EclipseSmash
  142. EddyBearr
  143. ED Cantu
  144. Edlocke
  145. egaddmario
  146. ElPanandero
  147. El Syd
  148. EndlessChrom
  149. EndlessRain
  150. EnhaloTricks
  151. EricTheGamerman
  152. Essora
  153. ETFruitNinja
  154. ethanrodgers223
  155. Ezequileste
  156. Falgor
  157. Falkoopa
  158. False Sense
  159. FamiconDisk
  160. Famikom
  161. FantastiqueFran
  162. Felix_the_Slayer
  163. fenyx4
  164. ferioku
  165. Fire Rider
  166. Fire Tactician
  167. Fire_Voyager
  168. FirstBlade
  169. Flamel
  170. Flamingbird
  171. Flareon
  172. Flarzo
  173. FlawedAI
  174. Flik
  175. FlintIke
  176. Flynn.Scifo
  177. fogbadge.
  178. foolssigma
  179. FooltheFlames
  180. FrankAL
  181. FreddyOnDrugs
  182. Friesnchip
  183. Frosty Pops
  184. GalacticPetey
  185. Gameguy1996
  186. Gazorpazorpfield
  187. Geassguy
  188. gebi
  189. Geildus
  190. Geno Boost
  191. Germaniac
  192. ghastmine
  193. Ghirahilda
  194. GhostStorm
  195. Gioka
  196. GladiusVortex
  197. GM_3826
  198. GoldenBoy01
  199. Golden Icarus
  200. GoldenSunIsAlive
  201. GoodGrief741
  202. Gotann
  203. GraveEclipse567
  204. GreekGamer
  205. gspindles
  206. Gurein
  207. Guynamednelson
  208. Hakerson
  209. heylodom
  210. Highway20
  211. Holdenon
  212. hustler713
  213. Huanchi
  214. hwrdjacob
  215. iam8bit
  216. Icana
  217. iDazedX_x
  218. Inawordyes
  219. IntelliHeath1
  220. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  221. isaac3000
  222. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  223. Isaac for Smash Pls
  224. IsaacOrRiot
  225. Isaac: Venus Adept
  226. Istry555
  227. ItsRainingGravy
  228. ItsYio
  229. IvanQuote
  230. JaidynReiman
  231. Jak_spoon
  232. JamesDNaux
  233. James Tutumbero
  234. Jamurai
  235. Jandlebars
  236. JarBear
  237. Javifa
  238. Jclubsandwich
  239. JDogindy
  240. JesseMcCloud
  241. Jibunzo
  242. Johnknight1
  243. JohnnySparkxs
  244. JoyStar
  245. Jupiter Ivan
  246. Jurae818
  247. Just a random scrub
  248. jweb22
  249. Kalaam
  250. Kalomaze
  251. KCCHIEFS27
  252. KeniththeGatherer
  253. KeybladeSmasher
  254. KHJason95
  255. Kikaru
  256. Kind Dedede
  257. KingCloud
  258. KingShadow
  259. KingTorra
  260. KingZing
  261. KiraYoshikage
  262. KirbyDragon
  263. Kirbyfan391
  264. Kisae
  265. Klimax
  266. KMDP
  267. Knight-Adept
  268. KoalaNut
  269. Kokirikory
  270. KoopaSaki
  271. Koori
  272. Kremling Man
  273. Kumatora
  274. KurouKamen
  275. Kycse
  276. Lady Palutena
  277. Lampy
  278. LaniusShrike
  279. lanky_gunner
  280. LasermasterA
  281. Leafeon523
  282. Ledfarmer
  283. LeeYawshee
  284. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  285. LegendOfDragoon
  286. legendofrob1
  287. LemmyKoopa
  288. lexpic17
  289. lightdasher
  290. LightheartedBum
  291. Lightosia
  292. Linq
  293. Lisbon Mapping
  294. littl-myth
  295. Liverpool19
  296. LoboRundas
  297. Loliko YnT
  298. Lone (Thirteenth)
  299. Lonodel
  300. Lord-Zero
  301. Lucanic
  302. Lucimar
  303. Ludjinnado
  304. Luigifan18
  305. lunarum
  306. Lukingordex
  307. Lurxy
  308. Lynn Eslie
  309. M23-X0
  310. Machete
  311. MacSmitty
  312. MagiusNecros
  313. MAGMIS
  314. MainJPW
  315. Malcolm Belmont
  316. MaskO'Gears
  317. Master Rapier
  318. MasterMushroom
  319. MatthewVenusAdept
  320. Mav485
  321. McLapras
  322. MeatOfJustice
  323. Mega Bidoof
  324. Mehdow
  325. Mendelsin
  326. MetalMario128
  327. Metocles
  328. Midnight Torch
  329. Miifighters4Smash5
  330. Minato Arisato
  331. Mike Cometa
  332. Mikegamer0608
  333. millsfans
  334. Mishudo
  335. Mizuiro24
  336. Monkokaio
  337. MonopolyRubix
  338. MorbidAltruism
  339. Moydow
  340. MrGame&Rock
  341. MrMacBeth
  342. MrToxicVoltage
  343. Muirkat
  344. Mythzotick
  345. mynameisv
  346. MysticKnives
  347. N1N
  348. N3ON
  349. Nauzgo
  350. Necro Toad
  351. Neo Zero
  352. NessAtc.
  353. Niala
  354. Nimbostratus
  355. NineS
  356. Ninjakid41592
  357. Ninjaed
  358. Nintandy
  359. Nintendokusou
  360. NitrusVirus
  361. NNN
  362. NonSpecificGuy
  363. NoOtherPersona
  364. NoR4U
  365. Nossnitro102
  366. Octillus
  367. Oddyesy
  368. oh.glory
  369. OhMyBanana54
  370. Olo
  371. Onassi2
  372. Oniric Spriter
  373. Ookami Ryo
  374. OpticalBlast
  375. OptimisticStrifer
  376. Oracle_Summon
  377. Organization XIII
  378. osby
  379. otarolgam
  380. Oz37
  381. Pacack
  382. Pakky
  383. Papagenos
  384. ParanoidDrone
  385. Pcubed007
  386. Pennate
  387. Phaazoid
  388. PhilosophicAnimal
  389. pholtos
  390. Pinguino21v
  391. Pizza Robo
  392. P.Kat
  393. Plain Yogurt
  394. Plank08
  395. Plato Xaiver
  396. Playcube
  397. PlayfulMushroom
  398. POKEMANSPIKA
  399. PokiehlthePoet
  400. Powerman293
  401. praline
  402. ProperlyBasic
  403. proxian
  404. psb123
  405. PSIguy89
  406. PSYNergy
  407. PrinceGal3n
  408. PurpleStuff5
  409. PWN3
  410. Pwnapplez
  411. Pyzlnar
  412. QcSlayer
  413. Q-Long
  414. Quetzal77
  415. R.O.B.
  416. Radical Beam
  417. Radori
  418. Raetah
  419. Rafuki21
  420. RandomAce
  421. Raykz
  422. Raziek
  423. Red Dasher
  424. Red Ryu
  425. ReeseBalaski
  426. RegiGygas117
  427. RenH
  428. Replica
  429. Rethuic
  430. Retroen
  431. RetrogamerMax
  432. RetroMetalSonic
  433. RhymeswithEmpty
  434. Roger Smith
  435. RosaPeach
  436. Royaru
  437. roydgriffin
  438. Royvolution Ream
  439. RumpletrellskiN
  440. Ryan
  441. Ryuji
  442. Ryuutakeshi
  443. Sabrewulf238
  444. Saer2k
  445. Sagittarius
  446. Salocin
  447. sandfall
  448. SanicJan
  449. Sari
  450. Scatmansworld25
  451. Scoliosis Jones
  452. scoobymcsnack
  453. Seb9k+
  454. SebasSancy
  455. Secret Sexytime
  456. Seleir
  457. Seoxys
  458. Sephazon
  459. ShadowGuy1
  460. Shawnullah
  461. sheik93
  462. shellshocker18
  463. Shin F.
  464. Shinhed-echi
  465. Shiny Porygon
  466. shocktarts17
  467. Shog
  468. Sidboylol
  469. Silo777
  470. SirCamp
  471. Skeleton o' Fun
  472. SkullKidKing
  473. Skyblade12
  474. Skyfox2000
  475. sman3975
  476. Smash_Handle69
  477. SmashBro99
  478. smashingDoug
  479. smashkirby
  480. Smashmar2
  481. smash puffle
  482. SmashShadow
  483. smashtriforce77
  484. smileMasky
  485. SmilingMad
  486. SMX
  487. SNEKeater
  488. Solbliminal
  489. Solfiner
  490. someonetookjacob
  491. SonicLink125
  492. SonicSmasher
  493. SoraSaturn
  494. Sordim522
  495. SorMago
  496. SorrowOfAcheron
  497. SoulofKhaos
  498. Soulsaint
  499. SoupCanMafia
  500. Sparkus
  501. Spatman
  502. Spazzy_D
  503. Speedwagon
  504. Speed Weed
  505. SPEN18
  506. spoilerowl
  507. Spootondorf
  508. Sqid
  509. Squirtle/Mario guy
  510. SSBFan
  511. Staarih
  512. StaffofSmashing
  513. Strider_Bond00J
  514. StrikeBlade
  515. SundaeS
  516. SuperBrawler
  517. Superfiremario
  518. SuperNintendoKid
  519. Supersmash77
  520. Superyoshiom
  521. Swampasaur
  522. Sykin
  523. Takasmash
  524. tamagone
  525. TappyBat
  526. TBone06
  527. tbuster766
  528. TCT~Phantom
  529. TeamFlareZakk
  530. Techno1000
  531. Tecnoid
  532. Teeb147
  533. TeenGirlSquad
  534. TehEpicRyuga
  535. TempestSurge
  536. Tetiro
  537. Tetrin
  538. ThatShadowLink
  539. THE 6r
  540. The Curious Volnutt
  541. The One Who Wrote This
  542. Thekewlusername
  543. T-Hell
  544. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  545. TheSeanMan
  546. TheSpaceKing
  547. The Stoopid Unikorn
  548. TheTactician
  549. THE TemporaryFool
  550. thethirdkoopa
  551. TheZoologist
  552. ThirdDay
  553. ThoughtfulWanderer
  554. ThunderOverload
  555. TiaSilvia
  556. TimeSmash
  557. Tinfoil
  558. Tiymako
  559. ToothiestAura
  560. topspin1617
  561. Tornado_Man
  562. Travix Man
  563. TreeBranch
  564. True Blue Warrior
  565. Turmalinium
  566. tveye
  567. tyrus+
  568. UltimateWario
  569. Ultinarok
  570. Undella2
  571. User Name String
  572. UtopianPoyzin
  573. valkiriforce
  574. Vann Accessible
  575. Vegito2727
  576. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  577. Vintage Creep
  578. Violenceman
  579. WaddleMatt
  580. walph
  581. warelander
  582. Warheart_666
  583. Wigglytuff ★
  584. winterofsilver
  585. Wintropy
  586. WhiteEaglePL
  587. Xelion
  588. Xenigma
  589. XenoWarriorX
  590. XeVioN
  591. Xiivi
  592. Xithyl_kykorl
  593. xLemmy_KoopaX
  594. xNaz
  595. xpnc
  596. XTremeGamer1234
  597. XxLtxX
  598. Yangfly Leone
  599. YellowLord
  600. Yggdra
  601. Yoh
  602. Yoshi444
  603. YoshiandToad
  604. Young Horsetail
  605. Your Hero
  606. Ypsen
  607. Yuki Setsuna
  608. Yusa
  609. YwhaletailY
  610. Zabadoo
  611. zabimaru1000
  612. zagman505
  613. zaiman12345
  614. Zalaresh
  615. Zandro
  616. ZanZero
  617. ZarroTsu
  618. ZeldaMaster
  619. ZelDan
  620. ZestyÑ
  621. zferolie
  622. zmero_
  623. Zulyar
  624. Zuppo

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Recent poll results for the fighter pass 2 from Source Gaming:

https://sourcegaming.info/2020/06/20/mega-smash-poll-ssbu-fighter-pass-2/

#15 is a really good result for Isaac, considering he's an assist trophy. (same for Waluigi at #12)

Felix got in at #90 as well. Matthew, Alex, Sveta and Saturos also got votes but they were outside the top 100.

Edit: Shout out to the one person who voted for Menardi!

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Recent poll results for the fighter pass 2 from Source Gaming:

https://sourcegaming.info/2020/06/20/mega-smash-poll-ssbu-fighter-pass-2/

#15 is a really good result for Isaac, considering he's an assist trophy. (same for Waluigi at #12)

Felix got in at #90 as well. Matthew, Alex, Sveta and Saturos also got votes but they were outside the top 100.

Edit: Shout out to the one person who voted for Menardi!
If this is how high Isaac got despite being an AT, imagine how much better he would have ranked had an AT already been promoted to DLC. Skull Kid might have also done better.

Top Bottom