• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
As a french person myself I can tell you one thing. Seeing the way the leaker is speaking and the stupid LOL emoji, I doubt such a ****** can pull an elaborate / carefully thought fake leak like this off.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Hey guys remember when I said I didn’t want another esrb leak? Forget that! I WANT THIS TO BE REAL!!!!!

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Omg almost 10 pages since last night… Well guys, HOPEFULLY you will stop being hopeless once and for all for our boi Isaac. Stay hyped for GOOD!

Last edited:

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
My birthday is tomorrow and if the leak is real, this would be the best gift I've ever get.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
The flames of Hype and Hope have finally been rekindled for us all and most likely to never distinguish ever again. This has made my entire month!

Kalaam

Smash Ace
This has to either be legit, or a god level leak.
Two things worries me thought. How blurry it it, and what the guy wrote. "nique nintendo mdr", which translates to "**** nintendo lol" which is very immature coming from who is supposedly a professional from the promo material printing/stuff industry. And written on a paper (though it's printed on it) "Je vous" and we can't see the rest. It could be "Je vous ai eu" ("I got you") in a very elaborate troll.
But that's the only things that could make me doubt, tbh if this is a troll, that guy deserves a ****ing medal.

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
Saw the leak when it was posted last night and thought it would be dead by the time I woke up. Over 12 hours later and this thing is alive and getting healthier. My hype is getting me all jiggy again. WE’RE (cautiously and optimistically) GETTING ISAAC BOYS.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I just realized that I might be getting my Sonic/Mega Man moment with Isaac and Banjo & Kazooie.

Like these two are such huge characters from my childhood, I'll probably actually cry.

Two things worries me thought. How blurry it it, and what the guy wrote. "nique nintendo mdr", which translates to "**** nintendo lol" which is very immature coming from who is supposedly a professional from the promo material printing/stuff industry. And written on a paper (though it's printed on it) "Je vous" and we can't see the rest. It could be "Je vous ai eu" ("I got you") in a very elaborate troll.
But that's the only things that could make me doubt, tbh if this is a troll, that guy deserves a ****ing medal.
I was watching billybos video on the leak. Apparently for this to be fake it would mean the leaker also faked promotional material for The Grinch.....because nobody can find renders that match up with The Grinch material shown in the leak.

To think that a fake leaker would go to the trouble of faking promotional material for a completely unrelated movie seems like a major stretch....that would be some hardcore next level fake leaking.

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
This is exciting to think that we're finally gonna get Isaac after 13 years of demands, petitions and even fan art.
I'm fully convinced that this leak is 99% real. THE SUN IS RISING BABY!!!

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I won't lie, I've been pretty bummed after the Direct, fully willing to accept that we might end up with nothing more than two new characters and that our hope for Isaac was DLC.

I seriously did not expect something like this to happen. Leak looks really legit to me, but I don't want to get too excited.

My hope for Isaac has definirely been rekindled though. This might be it, adepts! :roll:

Not to mention that the 7 actually make the roster line up perfectly in a 6x13 diagram.
Wasn't there also a theory about 7 newcomers remaining after Isabelle, based on the frequency of the character posts in the site?

I remember seeing a GameXplain video about that at some point...

As unlikely as it is... What would everyone think about Isaac pulling a Rosalina and being "Isaac and Flint", using Flint as an assistant in his moves?
Whoever pointed out Flint possibly being in the banner with Isaac, I remembered this crazy theory I made way back in page 218. :laugh:

Last edited:

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
*Takes glasses off*

Holy ****, that’s a really good observation. And something only someone like Sakurai would think of.
Given the detail in the mural of how Chrom and Robin are essentially re-inacting the opening of awakening. "There are better places to sit than on the ground, you know?" Isaac next to fellow former AT brethren is a Sakurai style detail, and i'm sure the mural will be packed with details like those.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Imagine Isaac vs Little Mac - the battle of Brawl Assist Trophies.
If you think about it, with the addition of Isaac we'd now be able to have a four way battle between former assist trophies. Actually you could have a five way battle since we'd have Isaac, Little Mac, Isabelle, Dark Samus and Shadow.

Who wants to bet there will be an event match where you fight all of the former assist trophies?

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
the f you nintendo thing actually fits with that chad ganondorf leak (who also predicted these exact characters) who also had a vulgar mouth towards nintendo

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Given the detail in the mural of how Chrom and Robin are essentially re-inacting the opening of awakening. "There are better places to sit than on the ground, you know?" Isaac next to fellow former AT brethren is a Sakurai style detail, and i'm sure the mural will be packed with details like those.
What makes the former ATs next to each other wholesome is that they're not echoes like Dark Samus and Shadow. They're unique!

tveye

Smash Journeyman
I love how Isaac is the character front and center of everyone else. It’s just so perfect.
I also love how all the Isaac, Geno, and Banjo haters will have to eat their words.

If this is true, then pack it up. We won.

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
All of gamexplain's crew and spawnwave think it's fake but won't elaborate when asked further. One nintendo journalist alluded to being told "things" so i'm currently questioning things right now.

zferolie

Smash Hero
heres a slightly clearer image I found of the banner

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1540408894622.png
That does make it easier to see the characters for sure

All of gamexplain's crew and spawnwave think it's fake but won't elaborate when asked further. One nintendo journalist alluded to being told "things" so i'm currently questioning things right now.
Told things huh? Maybe the same things verg was told, like heard a name but maybe that was planned for dlc

Klimax

Smash Ace
Do we have any reason to believe in that leak ? I would like to believe in that but... It seems too good to be true.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
I've been seeing people saying Isaac is petting Flint and also heard people say he is stepping on it. I'm a little confused since the blurry mess leaves quite a bit of open ended thoughts on what we actually see. I personally just see a blob of brown.

I wish we just got our final reveals this week or last week. I hate everything getting video or image leaked. :/

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Nantenjex at Source Gaming made a twitter thread trying to debunk this. He made several mistakes and his only counter point is "hype responsibly"

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Do we have any reason to believe in that leak ? I would like to believe in that but... It seems too good to be true.
Characters were actually moved around from the last mural with Isabelle, the guy who seemingly leaked it is a real person and works for Namco Bandai. Grinch image doesn't match any released render.There's nothing circumstantial thus far to prove it's fake. We'd need a higher quality version to find imperfections.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Characters were actually moved around from the last mural with Isabelle, the guy who seemingly leaked it is a real person and works for Namco Bandai. Grinch image doesn't match any released render.There's nothing circumstantial thus far to prove it's fake. We'd need a higher quality version to find imperfections.
Another huge piece of evidence is the picture of the empty battlefield that the leaker has. That hasn't been seen anywhere officially, and would take a crazy amount of effort and graphic design skill to remove all the characters and make it look legit while it's empty

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
It has been a long time since I lasted posted on Smashboards, but I'm back and really happy that the leak seems likely to be real.

I'm so happy that Isaac seems so likely now and that it could help us get a new Golden Sun game.

Top Bottom