• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Teeb147

Smash Legend
hey N3ON N3ON , do you feel like adding me to the support list? If there's any time, this is it :D

Looking forward to seeing Isaac finally make it!
I commend everyone who's stuck with him for a long time, and I hope your wish finally gets granted :)

Last edited:

DCavalier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cavalierredeyes
Switch FC
SW 5638 2481 3507
One thing Isaac has in his favor is that this time Sakurai seems like he is actually taking fan requests into account aka Ballot results.
He actually said that in the Chrom and Dark Samus reveals.
It really feels like this is the Ultimate Smash game for the fans.
Can Sakurai actually make the impossible possible?
We shall see.

Plato Xaiver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theplato90
Switch FC
SW-6928-3432-9787
hey N3ON N3ON , do you feel like adding me to the support list? If there's any time, this is it :D

Looking forward to seeing Isaac finally make it!
I commend everyone who's stuck with him for a long time, and I hope your wish finally gets granted :)
I’d also like to be added, before I go back to just being a lurker.

Plato Xaiver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theplato90
Switch FC
SW-6928-3432-9787
One thing Isaac has in his favor is that this time Sakurai seems like he is actually taking fan requests into account aka Ballot results.
He actually said that in the Chrom and Dark Samus reveals.
It really feels like this is the Ultimate Smash game for the fans.
Can Sakurai actually make the impossible possible?
We shall see.
He obviously knows what Golden Sun is, I just don’t think he saw the fan demand for Isaac until now...lets hope.

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
2 days left.. We have never been so close to this little dream.

Plato Xaiver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theplato90
Switch FC
SW-6928-3432-9787
Gotcha Billy,

True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior When you’re not too busy, could you please add me to the support list?

Edit: Teeb and I posted at the same time oops :^)

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
If he is an AT we got something so I'll be happy about that but I'll still be disappointed him and Banjo didn't make it.

Last edited:

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
>Changing from Alice from Akari.

In your dreams. Alice is best Undine!

If you look on the English dub BD, you'll see a familiar "Clearandsweet" on the backer thank list. Got my copy signed by Sato!

That's apropos of nothing Smash, but it is pretty cool when stuff you love gets validated and acknowledged.

Sakurai.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
So I wasn’t on these boards before the 50 facts video. Is general discussion pretty tame or as the time gets closer for the last of the roster to be revealed do people start fighting with one another about who is going to be in and who isn’t?

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Him being an AT would be the worst result because he'd probably be ruled out from being DLC.
No the worst result is him getting nothing like in Smash 4. If his popularity didn't mean enough to get on base I'm not fooling myself into thinking it'll mean anything for DLC.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Soooo... Congrats everyone on the 700 pages, also it's time to hype fellow Isaac bros! I have a good feeling of this direct, and I believe they are letting everything (at least in regards to new character announcements and maybe some of the DLC designs) go in this direct, as some have pointed out previously, it is rumored that the tournament happening in Japan will have the final build or something really close to the final build so if they want to avoid any more leaks of any kind of information, revealing what is left seems ideal. I do think they will talk a bit about Spirits mode, but I think I read somewhere that Sakurai doesn't want to show much about it as to let us enjoy it fully in our first play without knowing much. It is a very Sakurai thing to do so I wouldn't be thaat surprised. That being said, I know they haven't done it so far in this Smash, but I am hoping for 2 or so trailers where they actually combine some of the announcements together. Assuming the leak is real, you could put Geno and Isaac for motif, or Geno and Banjo-Kazooie as the long gone returners, etc. I can't wait!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

If you look on the English dub BD, you'll see a familiar "Clearandsweet" on the backer thank list. Got my copy signed by Sato!

That's apropos of nothing Smash, but it is pretty cool when stuff you love gets validated and acknowledged.

Sakurai.
Wow! I did not know!

Lucky! I only managed to get mentioned in the backer list. I bet you saw my name too.

Did not expect to see a Aria dub Kickstarter fella here! :3

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Hype Intesifies!!! I feel it! The Golden Sun's power! It's rising! Not for us Adepts, but for Geno, Banjo, Chorus Kids, Mach Rider, Shadow and Ken!

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I've decided to just enjoy the announcements through Nintendo's tweets at work. So I will either be tamely (untamely) excited, or I will be punching a hole through my monitor

Last edited:

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
40 minutes is a lot of time. Obviously we need to learn about “Spirits” mode, but I can’t imagine that will take more than 10-15 minutes max. Probably spend like 5 minutes on items and AT’s. SO Maybe like 20-25 minutes on character reveals with a few stages mixed in there?

Ypsen

Smash Apprentice
If this leak will be confirmed, then this Smash iteration would showcase two of my three most wanted characters : Isaac and Shadow. I just need Lloyd in DLC and this will be truly, the ultimate Smash game.

Plato Xaiver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theplato90
Switch FC
SW-6928-3432-9787
I have a feeling two characters might have to share a trailer, however there will definitely be a beginning and a closing reveal, and echoes are just gonna be thrown at us.

That leaves 3, that will either have to be paired together or shown off during the middle of the direct. There’s also a possibility some characters might not even get a trailer, but thats a doubt.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
40 minutes is a lot of time. Obviously we need to learn about “Spirits” mode, but I can’t imagine that will take more than 10-15 minutes max. Probably spend like 5 minutes on items and AT’s. SO Maybe like 20-25 minutes on character reveals with a few stages mixed in there?
Don't forget online! They haven't talked about it yet

Isaac4SmashUltimate

Smash Apprentice
Dat hype. Can't wait for November 1st for the Smash Direct. : D I must believe in the heard of the cards to finally see Isaac as a playable character!

Last edited:

AmateurKnight23

Smash Rookie
Soooo... Congrats everyone on the 700 pages, also it's time to hype fellow Isaac bros! I have a good feeling of this direct, and I believe they are letting everything (at least in regards to new character announcements and maybe some of the DLC designs) go in this direct, as some have pointed out previously, it is rumored that the tournament happening in Japan will have the final build or something really close to the final build so if they want to avoid any more leaks of any kind of information, revealing what is left seems ideal. I do think they will talk a bit about Spirits mode, but I think I read somewhere that Sakurai doesn't want to show much about it as to let us enjoy it fully in our first play without knowing much. It is a very Sakurai thing to do so I wouldn't be thaat surprised. That being said, I know they haven't done it so far in this Smash, but I am hoping for 2 or so trailers where they actually combine some of the announcements together. Assuming the leak is real, you could put Geno and Isaac for motif, or Geno and Banjo-Kazooie as the long gone returners, etc. I can't wait!

I kinda think it would be hilarious if they make it look like Super Mario RPG, reveal Geno, go into a battle with that angle. Then, all of a sudden the camera spins, goes to the GS angle, and Isaac enters.

babadubbaddubbadubba

Ba bubababa
Bu ba bubabuba ba
Ba bu bububa
Ba bu bubuda
BA
Bubbabububbabu
Ba bubu ba

I lost track of the “ba’s” but long story short: Isaac’s battle theme plays. lol

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
If this leak will be confirmed, then this Smash iteration would showcase two of my three most wanted characters : Isaac and Shadow. I just need Lloyd in DLC and this will be truly, the ultimate Smash game.
Right with you on Lloyd Irving as DLC - I also wish Dixie's there too.

But even if they weren't here, I'd be lying if I would say this wasn't the very best Smash Bros can become at the moment.

Last edited:

AmateurKnight23

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, the direct will be playing while I’m at work.

Fortunately, I’ll be having an impromptu bowel movement that happens to last over 40 minutes around that time.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I’ll be at work too...
Good luck Golden Adapts! I’ll be rooting for you!

You deserve it!

Last edited:

Gurein

Smash Apprentice
40 minutes.
Let' assume Spiritsode showcase is 10 minutes, online features is 5 and remaining stuff such as trophies is 2 or 3. That's 22 minutes left for character reveals, which might not need to have detailed coverage to them since there's a treehouse stream right after. That's a lot of time left for character reveals, especially since their trailer lengths can go from rather short (Ridley and Inkling) to kinda long like Simon and Richter.

Last edited:

Salocin

Smash Rookie
I’m really excited/nervous for the direct! The thought of Isaac happening would be insane. I know I haven’t really posted that often, I spend the majority of the time just lurking, but it would just be amazing to see everyone here finally get him, especially considering there have been people waiting 10+ years for him. :)

Him being an AT would be the worst result because he'd probably be ruled out from being DLC.
This is my biggest fear about the direct tomorrow. Also, weren’t some insiders saying one of the characters on the mural was an AT (correct me if I’m wrong)? Stealth claiming the leak was fake and mentioning Isaac specifically....worries me.

Top Bottom