• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
So... Folder Theory? Music Theory 2.0 (3.0)?
I just like pointing things out as I see them. Music is a kind of hobby of mine so it is a place I tend to look more often than say artwork. I wanted to point it out as it is consistent. The character select and stage select are a perfect shape so I can see the user interface of the sound test following the same logic.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Oh and Guys I don't know if any of you already mentioned this but do you remember CoroCoro's 108 Stages?

The characters that are supposed to be in are Isaac,Shadow,Ken,Banjo,Mach Rider, Geno, Chorus Kids

So if we are getting 5 more stages it could be:
1. Golden Sun Stage (Venus Lighthouse?)
2. Mach Rider Stage
3. Rhythm Heaven Stage
4. Banjo Kazoiee Stage
5. And a Super Mario RPG Stage

I don't think Shadow or Ken would get one since they are Echoes but that would PERFECTLY line up. OMG PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!
If we want to beleive Verg was right about Minecraft content, then possible Mach Rider doesn't have a stage and Minecraft does. But yeah those stages make sense.

People have been mentioning that these new characters make the roster line up perfectly in a 6x13 diagram. However, that is not the only thing that lines up. The sound test also lines up with this.
The sound test organizes the music into folders for each series. These are organized with 5 folders(series) in each row. At the bottom of this menu (shown in the Smash direct at 14:31), the final row shows "Castlevania" and "Other". If three more series are added that would bring the final row to a perfect 5.

This actually fits the Grinch Leak. If we assume that SMRPG music is in the Mario series folder and Mach Rider is in the "Other" section. The remaining three folders/series could be Golden Sun, Banjo Kazooie, and Rhythem Heaven.
yeah, I made a thread about this over a month ago here. No one really jumped aboard :(

https://smashboards.com/threads/the...e-confused-with-the-music-blog-theory.458802/

sound test screen.png

So... Folder Theory? Music Theory 2.0 (3.0)?
I called it the Music Icon Theory.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Just a random thought... a new Pokemon was revealed today, but it was hardly even a blip on the radar with such a massive Smash leak. Wow.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
People have been mentioning that these new characters make the roster line up perfectly in a 6x13 diagram. However, that is not the only thing that lines up. The sound test also lines up with this.
The sound test organizes the music into folders for each series. These are organized with 5 folders(series) in each row. At the bottom of this menu (shown in the Smash direct at 14:31), the final row shows "Castlevania" and "Other". If three more series are added that would bring the final row to a perfect 5.

This actually fits the Grinch Leak. If we assume that SMRPG music is in the Mario series folder and Mach Rider is in the "Other" section. The remaining three folders/series could be Golden Sun, Banjo Kazooie, and Rhythem Heaven.
music_smash-1.png
I created this earlier to fit everything together and yep you're definitely right.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
If we want to beleive Verg was right about Minecraft content, then possible Mach Rider doesn't have a stage and Minecraft does. But yeah those stages make sense.
True, but if we're not getting Incineroar, Verge is immediately wrong. There's not even a new Pokemon rep, which Verge swore by. That's enough proof that he had some legit stuff, but injected his own lies into it to troll. If this leak is true, there's no reason to believe anything further from him because it could be as legit as Simon or as fake as Incineroar- which makes him unreliable.

Damn, he must be going crazy right now.

zferolie

Smash Hero
True, but if we're not getting Incineroar, Verge is immediately wrong. There's not even a new Pokemon rep, which Verge swore by. That's enough proof that he had some legit stuff, but injected his own lies into it to troll. If this leak is true, there's no reason to believe anything further from him because it could be as legit as Simon or as fake as Incineroar- which makes him unreliable.

Damn, he must be going crazy right now.
Its possible he heard Incineroar's name but he is for DLC. With how late the game came out compaired to the finalization of the smash roster this is likely.

Still I wonder what verge is doing right now.

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your idea.
Ah I don't feel like you did at all. Its just people just ignored me but now more facts are showing its possible and quite likely :)

Ypsen

Smash Apprentice
https://twitter.com/NintendoActu/status/1055130062998134784?s=20

So we have an accidental name leak, a new place of employment, and a motive.

This is actually getting better and better
I was about to share it here !

THIS is what I was talking about in my last post. But I got wrong and mixed up informations and got confused. (It wasn't even Jeuxvideo.com but Nintendo Actu, another french news website).
So yeah, this is actually a good news. Nintendo Actu apparently got directly informations that confirms that Eric Briscar actualy work with Namco but with differents point of sales.

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
Another thing I noticed is, that Isaac "kneels" with his left leg and "pets" Flint if you look closely.

Why would you fake such a detail? I am now rly considering it to be like 99% real at this point lol.

Isaac4SmashUltimate

Smash Apprentice
>Isaac from Golden Sun (assumed to be a reskin of a Fire Emblem character)

I guess there's no other IPs that doesn't have swordsmen in it. RIP LoZ, Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy and etc.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
But, can people eventually come to the possible conclusion that maybe, just maybe, Vergeben wasn't entirely correct?
Maybe, I'm just going off how things have worked in the past.

Obviously I want to believe this since it has my two most wanted characters on it.... Isaac and Banjo & Kazooie are both huge characters from my childhood.... but I'm just not convinced that Vergeben might finally have gotten something wrong.

Here's hoping though.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
Maybe, I'm just going off how things have worked in the past.

Obviously I want to believe this since it has my two most wanted characters on it.... Isaac and Banjo & Kazooie are both huge characters from my childhood.... but I'm just not convinced that Vergeben might finally have gotten something wrong.

Here's hoping though.
If he’s not wrong then where’s the “banner leak is fake, no Inciniroar, trash it”?

In fact, where is he, huh? Sounds like he may not have a lot of ground to stand on so he just jumped off.

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
... What? Are they insane? “assumed to be a reskin of a Fire Emblem character” I hate everything....
It's a trashy English tabloid which usually focuses on the latest celebrity gossip - they're hardly going to be an accurate source.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT- Isaac's Japanese name "Robin" tripped them up and they mixed him up with "Robin."

That's their best out. It's still incredibly stupid.

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
I can’t believe I haven’t made this connection before, but looking at Isaac in leaked image reminded me of Jojo from Gold Experience’s ability to create vines/plants. Like how part 5’s name is Golden Wind and how Isaac’s game is called Golden Sun. And how psynergy can’t be seen by non-psynergy users, kind of like stands.

Would be sweet if Sakurai took moveset inspiration from Giorno. Now I know for sure that when I’m playing Isaac, I’ll be singing Fighting Gold like the obnoxious Jojo fan I am.

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace
I can’t believe I haven’t made this connection before, but looking at Isaac in leaked image reminded me of Jojo from Gold Experience’s ability to create vines/plants. Like how part 5’s name is Golden Wind and how Isaac’s game is called Golden Sun. And how psynergy can’t be seen by non-psynergy users, kind of like stands.

Would be sweet if Sakurai took moveset inspiration from Giorno. Now I know for sure that when I’m playing Isaac, I’ll be singing Fighting Gold like the obnoxious Jojo fan I am.
and GE can grow plants just like isaac! :p

Icana

Smash Apprentice
I just heard about this. Please be real! I want Isaac soooooo baaad!!!!

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
I did not reply yet today, but I did look a lot into the leak.

My opinion:

The Grinch that stole Ultimate

I'm Gonna call 100% real on that one, you have the empty battlefield were you put your characters, which was never shown before,
Characters were move, which is not an easy task.
Image is blurry because it's zoom in from a snapchat video,

We are getting 6 new franchises; GS, RH, Mach Rider and BK (+ Inkling/Castlevania) which is way more acceptable then 2 new one.

I'm team Grinch on this one.

Edit: Calling it right now, congratz! Golden Boy made it! Super Hype!

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm #teamscaredofthisbeingfakebutiwantittobereal

Though pushdustin does make a convincing argument for this being real....

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
In the leaked banner Isaac has one feet on a venus Djinn, and they moved the characters that were there in another place. This is a professional work

Top Bottom