• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa Signups - 16/16

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you put it that way... Then let's say that I will spare 18 other players from my A-game. :rotfl:
You're not making this easy...

Maybe we could do a giant xkcd hydra of all of the players who want to play but don't have the time to do a full game :p
Since most of us post once a day, this would just about fulfill the posting requirement.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i appreciate the invite but i think im gonna stay chillin

not gonna lie tho i did consider joining and bringing some ppl in for it. i do like big games and low power setups

osieorb18

Smash Ace

not gonna lie tho i did consider joining and bringing some ppl in for it. i do like big games and low power setups
You are more than welcome to still bring people in for it!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Will we ever play a game together? Will I ever have an opportunity to lynch you? :cry:

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I, on the other hand, have no issue exposing y'all to my B game.

/In

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Will we ever play a game together? Will I ever have an opportunity to lynch you? :cry:
i dont know! last game i played here was july of last year and then november on another site. ive just been putting my time elsewhere. these deadlines are a bit long for me; it requires a weeks long commitment when its easier for me to just squad up in another game for 20 minutes and gtfo

as for lynching me, well. if i do the playstyle i like most (its honestly kind of like boomfrog but shorter/more concise and secretive) ppl i havent played with much tend to scumread it so quite possibly!

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhh let's see ... BoomFrog obviously misses me ... Sabrar wants someone to argue with... it appears I'm needed here.

osieorb18 osieorb18 can you reduce the minimum posting requirement a little, like 2-3 good-quality content posts per day? I can play 1-2 hours weekday evenings, no limit on weekends.

That's only 15. plytho plytho LaserGuy LaserGuy somitomi somitomi we still need one more, would you consider a 16 player game?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Awwww

my homegirl Barnacle Bessie and my homeboy Sabradical are almost /in'ing?

I'm tempted. Us dogmigos must stick together

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Awwww

my homegirl Barnacle Bessie and my homeboy Sabradical are almost /in'ing?

I'm tempted. Us dogmigos must stick together
Do it! Cave to the peer pressure!
:p

But it would be fun to still have you join

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Ahhhh let's see ... BoomFrog obviously misses me ... Sabrar wants someone to argue with... it appears I'm needed here.

osieorb18 osieorb18 can you reduce the minimum posting requirement a little, like 2-3 good-quality content posts per day? I can play 1-2 hours weekday evenings, no limit on weekends.

That's only 15. plytho plytho LaserGuy LaserGuy somitomi somitomi we still need one more, would you consider a 16 player game?
I think you could probably just split up your usual large posts into a couple of smaller ones with the same amount of content and you ought to be fine.

I can... probably... make this work. My hours should be somewhat better on weekdays. Weekends will still probably be bad though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I promise to post much less this game.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm really going to be pushing Ms. Osie's definition of 'content' to the max.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Just as a heads-up, I'll not be very active at all until this upcoming Tuesday, will be moderately active between Tuesday and Thursday, and will likely be much more active after Thursday (my finals will be this week, and those will take priority so I can actually graduate college lol).

Top Bottom