• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Trisscar Trisscar Can you please move your vote to Z25? Your Bessie vote has little chance of becoming a major wagon, I only recall Ninja supporting a Bessie wagon.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Spak is literally the first person to not misgender me this entire thread, now I'm curious how they got there.
I've been trying to stick with they/them when I don't know people's gender. My apologies if I slipped up. What is your preferred pronoun?

So, you were lying and I aggressively called you out for lying. Doesn't that mean I had a good reason to be aggressive and thus didn't deserve the sarcasm treatment?

Unvote Trisscar

We are running out of scummy people...

Trisscar

Smash Ace
BoomFrog BoomFrog You can call people out on lies or inaccurate things without being rude Boom. Your phrasing was awful the majority of the early game.

Edit: added the word "rude" because otherwise I just told Boom to not be themself, which makes absolutely no sense

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There are three votes on Z25. Laser, Ranmaru, Xivii.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Ran, I'm not as sure on Z being scum as I am on Bananna, (no offense Banana) I'd rather vote for what I'm more sure on.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
So were his tone or actions indicative of scum?
Given that the majority of my internet chatting is around teenagers that don't know what 'polite phrasing' even means, or slightly older people who get most of their social interaction through online or tabletop based methods, my threshold for that kinda stuff is rather low. Not a clue.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Given that the majority of my internet chatting is around teenagers that don't know what 'polite phrasing' even means, or slightly older people who get most of their social interaction through online or tabletop based methods, my threshold for that kinda stuff is rather low. Not a clue.
Fair, I'm not saying you need an increased threshold, but you turned around and voted him (I thiiiiiink), so I guess I'm trying to figure out if you still find Boom scummy

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Im going to stay on Triss instead of Z unless something better comes up, some thing are more important than a mafia game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Down how, Jack? I am asking since you share the same view as me but in a different way. You notice a difference in their meta. That should be reason enough for you to vote them.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I can see a scum deciding that such a player would make for an easy target to get town to fall upon, or a good townie to try to get out of the way with town vote instead of wasting a maf kill.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I can see a scum deciding that such a player would make for an easy target to get town to fall upon, or a good townie to try to get out of the way with town vote instead of wasting a maf kill.
Isn't the point too waist maf kills? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think it's had to be necessarily scum motivated, just nia. What was the reason you initially found it suspicious?
It reminded me of the post from Sorcerer's that began with "This earns a solid town read from me"

But it was you, talking about Raxxel (who was scum)

if it had been Z talking about Raxxel, I would've definitely gone for that comparison

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
So, Triss, back to the game. If you suspect someone might be powertown laying low then just don't talk about them. That's why I asked for just who you think is scummy. So you think I am the most likely to be scum?

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I... honestly don't know what to think about him. I'll reread his posts and maybe i'll get a different view.

Also Ran, while Z is very suspicious, he's IMO second most. I'd be okay with lynching him tomorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
They also haven't made a direct stance or vote this game. I could wagon them.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
eh Ran, I feel that Logic probably should be given more time. Z and Banana are far more suspicious anyways.
And Pythag, 9 insta ends the day, but if there isn't 9 it's whoever has the most votes

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ninja, can you elaborate on why more time for Logic?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
eh Ran, I feel that Logic probably should be given more time. Z and Banana are far more suspicious anyways.
And Pythag, 9 insta ends the day, but if there isn't 9 it's whoever has the most votes
Why are those two more suspicious than logic?

specifically why is banana more suspicious?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Logic said they have limited RL time for the game. Lack of content or time to participate shouldn't be held against them imo, it's a RL issue. Judge them by the content they did post, not by their absence.

Top Bottom