• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smash 4 [$100 Prize Pool] (July 14, 7:30 EST)

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Announcement: I am back in the states for this tournament, so ya good internet again. This is the 4th year in a row we are doing Summer Smash and the prize pool is higher than it ever has been. Take advantage of this great chance to make some money, show off of your moves and have a good time. We'll also be doing give aways on stream, so even if your not in the tournament you can still win.

Bracket and Registration:

https://challonge.com/68s3jw8v

Disclaimer: This is a WIFI tournament, that means that there is always a possibly of lag. By entering this tournament you are agreeing to the terms of the tournament and the results. Complainants will be entertained, and take care of as needed.

Prize: There will be a $100 cash pool.
1st: $50
2nd: $25
3rd: $15
4th: $10

RULES Smash For Wii U
Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Best 2 of 3
Semi-Final match(Subject to change to 2 of 3 depending on turn out) - Grand Finals will be Best 3 of 5
Miis/Customs: NO (No debates)

Please record all of your matches. Not only will I record your matches and post them on my YouTube channel but they could also come in handy if any issues were to come up.
STAGES
Stage selection is as followed:

Starter:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Town & City

Counter:

Lylat Cruise
Dreamland 64
Duck Hunt (Legal because I say so)

Banning and Counter Picks: There are 7 available stages during this tournament. As such banning and counter picks will take place as such.

Starter Pick: Two Choices:

1) Decide who bans first
2) Pick Smashville

Counter Pick: Winner will ban 2 stages and the loser will pick from remaining stages.

Gentleman's rule is in effect. (Both player's agree to the stage, then its legal.

Streaming and Chat

All chat will take place in my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/lightsoul101
Or in the Smash Cafe' discord, link will be provided though the stream.

This will be streamed live. I will begin the stream a hour before the tournament takes place. If you would like to be streamed please check into the tournament either in twitch or on challonge and hit me up(contact me). I will select the tournament matches that will be streamed throughout the tournament and if you will be streamed I will make it known in open chat and contact you though

Last edited:

Jenix

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jenixxzz
3DS FC
5129-3986-6735
Do you have to record the matches i dont have a capture card

Top Bottom