• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Summer of Smash: Week #4 - CEO, Karisuma 8, Xanadu

ARISTOS

Smash Ace
@Shaya literally the GAWD

Cloud may have won the tournament but I think Diddy is by far the bigger overall winner of the tournament.

Shoutout to Zinoto, his tournament run was of elite status

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
This argument would have more merit if Prince Ramin had at least made top 16.

AFAIK he didn't even make top 32 after beating Zero.

This suggest it had more to do with MU inexperience (among other Smash 4 factors like 2 stock format and rage) than Ramen being on Zero's level overall. Not suggesting he's bad of course, obviously he's a great player but far from a world class one.

Consistency is what matters. You don't become a top player because you beat one and then proceeded to get destroyed by everyone after that. Established top players are what they are because they've proved over a long period of time they are good enough to make top 8s at the most stacked of events.
I like your argument, but this isn't about Ramen being a "top player". I do agree that ZeRo has proven himself consistently and that match vs Ramen was an outlier, but judging Ramen's skill by what happened after that match can arguably be rendered moot by the fact that he just joined a very short list of people who have taken a set off of by far the most prolific Smash 4 player on the planet. Not a stock, not a game. A set. I'd bet my empty wallet that he was jittering so hard after that he almost caused an earthquake.

The psychological aspect of such an accomplishment has to be considered here if we're talking about Ramen's consistency. I do agree that in this instance, the explanation to this anomaly is not cut and dry. I'm confident that Ramen's skill as a player was a major factor in the outcome of that match, but I completely respect your stance on it.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Everyone is going to talk about :4cloud2: when we should be talking about :4mario:.

Mario is top 5. There is no matchup in this game that he cannot win, and he only loses a few. Furthermore, the few matchups he loses are still clearly winnable. You think he can't beat Rosalina? See Ally vs. Rayquaza and now ANTi vs. Dabuz. You think he loses to Diddy? Zinoto got double-eliminated by Mario at Rebirth last weekend. You think he loses to Cloud? Ally made short work of Mew2King, and ANTi's Cape strats in doubles make it look like he would as well. Who else does that leave? Sonic? Maybe ZSS?

This character is clearly nuts and has the results at all levels to prove it.
Game & Watch also does fairly well against Mario, though I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a win (no Game & Watch player is on the level of Anti or Ally, for starters). Not that that it's usually much of a roadblock, the character's viability is questionable at best.

This argument would have more merit if Prince Ramin had at least made top 16.

AFAIK he didn't even make top 32 after beating Zero.

This suggest it had more to do with MU inexperience (among other Smash 4 factors like 2 stock format and rage) than Ramen being on Zero's level overall. Not suggesting he's bad of course, obviously he's a great player but far from a world class one.

Consistency is what matters. You don't become a top player because you beat one and then proceeded to get destroyed by everyone after that. Established top players are what they are because they've proved over a long period of time they are good enough to make top 8s at the most stacked of events.
Ramen has commented that he probably should have beaten False (he missed a DThrow/UAir kill from being a little on autopilot). Either way, he is an excellent player and if he put in the same work to another character as he has to Palutena he would be frightening. As it is his secondaries are scary.

YerTheBestAROUND

Smash Journeyman
Playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild for eternity.
People say Marth beats Mario but Smash 4 Marth is no Brawl Marth. His zoning capabilities are pretty limited considering one fair in a short hop, nair doesn't autocancel, worse range in general etc.

Anti faced False (Marth) earlier in the bracket and made the matchup look free for Mario, had no trouble getting in at all. Granted Anti is obviously a better player too but still. It seems like if the Mario is good at reads, he won't have much trouble.
ANTi (and Ally too for that matter) is very good at exploiting player weaknesses, as well as character weaknesses. Namely, short hopping a lot. It's how they do well vs Sheik as well. Most of ANTi's kills on False were due to False jumping and fairing or nairing a lot, even though he was at usmash kill percents, and ANTi capitalized on that. When you stay grounded more at those percents and space with tilts and jab1 as Marth it becomes a lot easier. Plus, retreating fair is much better against Mario than approaching fair. Bigger hit box due to Marth moving so you're less likely to get usmashed as much. That's something I didn't see from False very much.

I disagree. I don't know how many Palutenas ZeRo has fought over the game's lifespan, but the fact is that ZeRo has played and won many, many games during his tenure as the champ. He's definitely played against characters that he sees way less than the usual suspects. Did match-up inexperience cost him then? Obviously not.

In my opinion, the fact that ZeRo lost to a Palutena isn't a result of match up experience, but Ramen's skill as a player. This is further proven by Zero's run through loser's bracket. People forget that matches happen in tournaments for top players besides just the top 8 that everybody sees streamed on Twitch.

It's the same reason why I roll my eyes when I see people say that Mew2King lost to Mew^2 a few months ago because he "wasn't at 100%". Then how'd he get all the way to Winner's Semis?
EDIT: Quoted the wrong post. Dangit.
ZeRo just got straight up outplayed by Prince Ramen. I doubt MU inexperience factored much into it at all. I believe I posted this back on Friday but ZeRo had a bad habit of recovering high with monkey flip, and wasn't air dodging much in game 2. In game 1 Ramen was trying to bait out the air dodges from ZeRo but was noticing that he wasn't doing it as often as other players probably would, so he adapted and used that to his advantage.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
weekend results

CEO 2016 (June 24th-26th) (Southeast) (906 Entrants) (Category 4)
1st: ANTi :4mario:, :4cloud2:, :4metaknight:, :4zss:
2nd: Zinoto :4diddy:
3rd: Dabuz :rosalina:, :4olimar:
4th: Abadango :4mewtwo:
5th: Hyuga :4tlink:
5th: Mr. R :4sheik:
7th: False :4sheik:, :4marth:
7th: Larry Lurr :4fox:
9th: VoiD :4sheik:
9th: ZeRo :4diddy:
9th: NAKAT :4ness:, :4fox:
9th: Saj :4bayonetta:
13th: Nietono :4diddy:
13th: Falln :rosalina:
13th: Scatt :4megaman:
13th: Wrath :4sonic:

TUS Tournmament 5 (June 25th) (Japan) (128 Entrants) (Category 1)

1st: YOC :4corrinf:, :4sonic:
2nd: Shu :4sheik:
3rd: KEN :4sonic:
4th: Takera :4ryu:
5th: Tsu- :4lucario:
5th: Gakuto :4ness:
7th: Kisha :4bowser:, :4megaman:
7th: Motsunabe :4lucario:
9th: Yotchan :4villager:
9th: Pichi :4falcon:
9th: Pon :4ganondorf:
9th: Rotsuku :4yoshi:
13th: Aiba :4yoshi:
13th: Hikari :4mario:
13th: Shoot :4diddy:
13th: Gurumia :4bayonetta:

Dream Match 2 (June 25th) (Chile) (92 Entrants) (Category 1)

1st: Harlonga :4wario2:
2nd: Phantom :4metaknight:, :4diddy:
3rd: FireHao :4diddy:
4th: Keen :4fox:
5th: Fast! :4sonic:
5th: Merci :4mario:
7th: Dertolo :4diddy:
7th: LinkEa :4link:
9th: Pelon :4yoshi:
9th: Himura :rosalina:
9th: Spyro :4yoshi:
9th: SB Necro :4rob:
13th: Joajijeje :rosalina:
13th: Kazuki :4metaknight:
13th: NT Godinez :4cloud2:
13th: M(K) Hyuga :4metaknight:, :4bowser:

Push More Buttons (June 25th) (Midwest) (180 Entrants) (Category 1)
1st: Ned :4zss:
2nd: Shinjoebi :4greninja:
3rd: Nite :rosalina:
4th: Bushi :4bayonetta:
5th: PowPow :4sonic:
5th: Naoto :4littlemac:
7th: GanontheBeast :4ganondorf:
7th: Seth :4yoshi:
9th: NameLess :4sheik:
9th: Triple R :4kirby:
9th: Moti :4bowserjr:
9th: MJG :4villager:
13th: Sinnyboo242 :4sheik:
13th: Yeti :4tlink:
13th: Sethlon :4feroy:
13th: Jibca :4cloud2:

i'll count up in a bit

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Duck Hunt's lack of a Z Axis ruins his air dodge.

(well not really. It IS noticeably worse though)

:150:
Duck Hunt has no Z axis, so it makes Mewtwo's hurtbox even larger and his airdodge more vulnerable.

Mewtwo also can't pressure the tree platforms and the bush as well as he can on BF and DL's platforms due to how his double jump works.
Y'all are going to have to explain this one to me. Doesn't Mewtwo vanish completely for his airdodge? How does the Z axis factor into it at all?

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Small note, but I learned from the Pit discord that Earth apparently won a smaller tournament this weekend. Can't find too much information on it since it wasn't streamed and I couldn't find a challonge bracket, so the only info is from translated twitters. I think it was called Irohasuma? Apparently Earth took first, someone named Lichey took second and Komorikiri took third, and Earth finally beat Komo in tourney. From one of the pictures on the twitter it looks like Hikaru might have been fourth.

Source - https://twitter.com/irohasuma

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
ANTi (and Ally too for that matter) is very good at exploiting player weaknesses, as well as character weaknesses. Namely, short hopping a lot. It's how they do well vs Sheik as well. Most of ANTi's kills on False were due to False jumping and fairing or nairing a lot, even though he was at usmash kill percents, and ANTi capitalized on that. When you stay grounded more at those percents and space with tilts and jab1 as Marth it becomes a lot easier. Plus, retreating fair is much better against Mario than approaching fair. Bigger hit box due to Marth moving so you're less likely to get usmashed as much. That's something I didn't see from False very much.

ZeRo just got straight up outplayed by Prince Ramen. I doubt MU inexperience factored much into it at all. I believe I posted this back on Friday but ZeRo had a bad habit of recovering high with monkey flip, and wasn't air dodging much in game 2. In game 1 Ramen was trying to bait out the air dodges from ZeRo but was noticing that he wasn't doing it as often as other players probably would, so he adapted and used that to his advantage.
If you choose to remain grounded Mario can still run up and reverse up Smash you or grab you. Jabs don't exactly protect Marth from run up shield grabs or roll behinds if he gets read. And grab will eventually kill as well (either off 50/50s uairs at 120+ with rage or 150+ with backthrow). Also retreating fairs only work if you have enough stage to do it and eventually you'll corner yourself.

It's basically pick your poison. Mario constantly puts you in 50/50s situations where the risk/reward is often in his favour. Even if Marth blocks a running up Smash he's not going to kill Mario off of it at decent percents. He won't be at tipper spacing and everything else doesn't kill until obscene percents. So nothing discourages Mario from spamming it.

Last edited:

Shady Shaymin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-3217-2048
weekend results

CEO 2016 (June 24th-26th) (Southeast) (906 Entrants) (Category 4)
1st: ANTi :4mario:, :4cloud2:, :4metaknight:, :4zss:
2nd: Zinoto :4diddy:
3rd: Dabuz :rosalina:, :4olimar:
4th: Abadango :4mewtwo:
5th: Hyuga :4tlink:
5th: Mr. R :4sheik:
7th: False :4sheik:, :4marth:
7th: Larry Lurr :4fox:
9th: VoiD :4sheik:
9th: ZeRo :4diddy:
9th: NAKAT :4ness:, :4fox:
9th: Saj :4bayonetta:
13th: Nietono :4diddy:
13th: Falln :rosalina:
13th: Scatt :4megaman:
13th: Wrath :4sonic:

TUS Tournmament 5 (June 25th) (Japan) (128 Entrants) (Category 1)

1st: YOC :4corrinf:, :4sonic:
2nd: Shu :4sheik:
3rd: KEN :4sonic:
4th: Takera :4ryu:
5th: Tsu- :4lucario:
5th: Gakuto :4ness:
7th: Kisha :4bowser:, :4megaman:
7th: Motsunabe :4lucario:
9th: Yotchan :4villager:
9th: Pichi :4falcon:
9th: Pon :4ganondorf:
9th: Rotsuku :4yoshi:
13th: Aiba :4yoshi:
13th: Hikari :4mario:
13th: Shoot :4diddy:
13th: Gurumia :4bayonetta:

Dream Match 2 (June 25th) (Chile) (92 Entrants) (Category 1)

1st: Harlonga :4wario2:
2nd: Phantom :4metaknight:, :4diddy:
3rd: FireHao :4diddy:
4th: Keen :4fox:
5th: Fast! :4sonic:
5th: Merci :4mario:
7th: Dertolo :4diddy:
7th: LinkEa :4link:
9th: Pelon :4yoshi:
9th: Himura :rosalina:
9th: Spyro :4yoshi:
9th: SB Necro :4rob:
13th: Joajijeje :rosalina:
13th: Kazuki :4metaknight:
13th: NT Godinez :4cloud2:
13th: M(K) Hyuga :4metaknight:, :4bowser:

Push More Buttons (June 25th) (Midwest) (180 Entrants) (Category 1)
1st: Ned :4zss:
2nd: Shinjoebi :4greninja:
3rd: Nite :rosalina:
4th: Bushi :4bayonetta:
5th: PowPow :4sonic:
5th: Naoto :4littlemac:
7th: GanontheBeast :4ganondorf:
7th: Seth :4yoshi:
9th: NameLess :4sheik:
9th: Triple R :4kirby:
9th: Moti :4bowserjr:
9th: MJG :4villager:
13th: Sinnyboo242 :4sheik:
13th: Yeti :4tlink:
13th: Sethlon :4feroy:
13th: Jibca :4cloud2:

i'll count up in a bit
So many yoshis...

Djent

Smash Champion
Das Koopa Das Koopa I was told False used Ryu to beat Ryo. I'm also not sure who (if anyone) he beat with Marth. Otherwise, sweet!

Small note, but I learned from the Pit discord that Earth apparently won a smaller tournament this weekend. Can't find too much information on it since it wasn't streamed and I couldn't find a challonge bracket, so the only info is from translated twitters. I think it was called Irohasuma? Apparently Earth took first, someone named Lichey took second and Komorikiri took third, and Earth finally beat Komo in tourney. From one of the pictures on the twitter it looks like Hikaru might have been fourth.

Source - https://twitter.com/irohasuma
That was a tournament held at Ritsumeikan University. I was originally going to post something about it but info was so scant that I decided not to bother. The MK's tag normally gets translated to Lickey (sometimes stylized Lickey★). He has never done this well, so I am impressed with him. Earth's victory over Komorikiri is a long time coming, so I am very happy for him.

NegaNixx

Smash Journeyman
I did a thing.

Makes it easier to see how hard or easy some of these runs were.

13th:

Wrath: Sonic
1-2 Vs ESAM (Pika)
2-1 Vs K9sbruce (Sheik)
2-1 vs Rich Brown (Mewtwo)
2-0 vs C3PO (Diddy)
1-3 vs Zero (Diddy)

Falln: Rosaluma
2-0 vs Seibrk (Metaknight)
2-0 vs Z (Pika)
2-1 vs Marss (ZSS)
2-1 vs Tweek (Cloud)
1-3 vs VoiD (Sheik)

Nietono: Diddy
1-2 vs Dath (Robin)
2-1 vs Umeki (Peach)
2-0 vs Master Raven (Sheik)
2-1 vs TheReflexWonder (Wario)
2-3 vs saj (Bayonetta)

MVG ScAtt: Megaman
2-0 vs FOW (Ness)
0-2 vs Larry Lurr (Fox)
2-0 vs dyr (???)
2-3 vs Hyuga (Toon Link)

9th:

CLG Nakat: Ness/Fox/Pika
2-0 True Blue (Sonic)
2-0 C3PO (Diddy)
0-3 Mr. R (Sheik)
0-3 Hyuga (Toon Link)

saj: Bayonetta/Peach
2-1 vs DJ Jack (Ryu)
2-0 vs Jtails (Diddy)
2-1 vs True Blue (Sonic)
2-1 vs ESAM (Pikachu)
3-2 vs Nietono (Diddy)
1-3 vs False (Marth)

CLG VoiD: Sheik/Fox
2-1 Rain (Sheik)
0-2 ANTi (Mario)
2-0 Fatality (Cpt. Falcon)
3-1 falln (RosaLuma)
2-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

TSM ZeRo: Diddy
2-0 JaK (???)
2-0 Brawlman1K (Sonic)
2-0 Wormynugget (???)
2-0 Dath (Robin)
3-1 Wrath (Sonic)
0-3 Larry Lurr (Fox)

7th:
False: Marth/Sheik/Ryu
2-1 Prince Ramen (Palutena)
2-0 Tweek (Cloud)
0-3 ANTi (Mario)
3-1 saj (Bayonetta/Peach)
0-3 Hyuga (Toon Link)

Larry Lurr: Fox/DK
2-1 Fatality (Cpt Falcon)
2-0 ScAtt (Megaman)
2-3 Zinoto (Diddy)
3-0 ZeRo (Diddy)
1-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

5th:
Hyuga: Toon Link
1-2 Tweek (Cloud)
2-1 8BitMan (R.O.B.)
2-0 Angbad (Olimar)
2-1 Nairo (ZSS)
3-2 ScAtt (Megaman)
3-0 Nakat (Ness)
3-0 False (Marth/Sheik)
1-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

Mr. R: Sheik
2-0 Mr. E (Marth)
2-1 Dath (Robin)
3-0 Nakat (Fox/Pika)
0-3 ANTi (Mario)
1-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

4th
Abadango: Mewtwo/Pac-Man/MK
2-0 Pink Fresh (Bayonetta)
2-0 TheReflexWonder (Wario)
1-3 Dabuz (Rosalina/Olimar)
3-2 VoiD (Sheik/Fox)
3-1 Larry Lurr (Fox/DK)
3-1 Mr. R (Sheik)
2-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

3rd:
DT Dabuz: RosaLuma/Olimar
2-0 LingLing (Peach)
2-0 ESAM (Pika)
3-1 Abadango (Fraudulent MK)
3-2 Zinoto (Diddy)
2-3 ANTi (Mario/Good MK)
1-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

2nd
Zinoto: Diddy
2-0 Z (Pika)
2-0 Nairo (ZSS)
3-2 Larry Lurr (Fox)
2-3 Dabuz (RosaLuma)
3-1 Hyuga (Toon Link)
3-2 Abadango (Mewtwo/Pac-Man)
3-1 Dabuz (RosaLuma/Olimar)
3-0 ANTi (Mario/Diddy)
1-3 ANTi (Mario/Cloud)

1st*****
DT ANTi: Mario/Diddy/Cloud
2-1 Nick Riddle (ZSS)
2-0 VoiD (Sheik)
3-0 False (Marth)
3-0 Mr. R (Sheik)
3-2 Dabuz (RosaLuma/Olimar)
0-3 Zinoto (Diddy)
3-1 Zinoto (Diddy)

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
Note that Zinoto went through all of diddys 'bad matchups' sans cloud and won. (Mario Olimar, rosalina, pikachu, fox)

Last edited:

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
Woww Zinoto. He's getting big gains in his next Global Rankings placement that's for sure.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Zinoto didn't play a Luigi and Mega Man tho which are the first characters people mention when talking about Diddys bad MUs.

J_the_Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J_the_Man24
Everyone is going to talk about :4cloud2: when we should be talking about :4mario:.

Mario is top 5. There is no matchup in this game that he cannot win, and he only loses a few. Furthermore, the few matchups he loses are still clearly winnable. You think he can't beat Rosalina? See Ally vs. Rayquaza and now ANTi vs. Dabuz. You think he loses to Diddy? Zinoto got double-eliminated by Mario at Rebirth last weekend. You think he loses to Cloud? Ally made short work of Mew2King, and ANTi's Cape strats in doubles make it look like he would as well. Who else does that leave? Sonic? Maybe ZSS?

This character is clearly nuts and has the results at all levels to prove it.
Blacktwins went Cloud when he beat Zinoto at Breakout.

LinkEa

Smash Rookie
Believe it or not, there were some other tournaments today elsewhere in the world, here's two of them

DAT BlastZone 12, 78 entrants - London, UK

1) Ixis :4sonic:
2) Khanage :4peach:
3) Elexiao :4greninja::4pacman:
4) Homika :rosalina:
5) Smashbound :4ness:
5) Matsu :4corrinf::4marth:
7) C.R.Z. :4fox:
7) SilentDoom :4cloud2::4charizard:

Dream Match 2, 92 entrants - Chile

1) Harlonga :4wario:
2) Phantom :4metaknight::4diddy::4pacman:
3) Firehao :4diddy::4ryu:
4) Keen :4fox:
5) Fast! :4sonic:
5) Merci :4mario::4jigglypuff::4myfriends:
7) LinkEa :4link:
7) Dertolo :4diddy::4greninja::4falcon:

*Characters are based off Chilean power rankings, I didn't watch this tournament*
:(

Onoh

Smash Cadet
NNID
benclaremom
This tournament was CRAZY! The character representation was great to see, having Hyuga (Toon Link), False (Marth), and Abadango (Mewtwo, Pac man) in top 8. I also honestly thought Palutena was one of the worst characters in the game, but she has surprising kill potential and zone breaking which I didn't understand fully. Also seeing Jade and 8 bit man doing work was cool to watch as well. I thought Larry was going to win after 3-0ing Zero, but congrats to Anti for winning and Zinoto for one heck of a run!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
This tournament was low-tier central. Jesus, what's with the good players losing? And Jade beat Trela, but didn't make it out of pools? What a waste.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
So, Boswer Jr. meta is not dead yet. Hope Jade will still play, those Japanese Bowser Jrs are still around, and Tweek will play him again. The icing on the cake would be if they gave Bowser Jr. multihit moves that are not trash (Jab combo made me cry).

juddy96

Smash Lord
I did a thing.

Makes it easier to see how hard or easy some of these runs were.

13th:

Wrath: Sonic
1-2 Vs ESAM (Pika)
2-1 Vs K9sbruce (Sheik)
2-1 vs Rich Brown (Mewtwo)
2-0 vs C3PO (Diddy)
1-3 vs Zero (Diddy)

Falln: Rosaluma
2-0 vs Seibrk (Metaknight)
2-0 vs Z (Pika)
2-1 vs Marss (ZSS)
2-1 vs Tweek (Cloud)
1-3 vs VoiD (Sheik)

Nietono: Diddy
1-2 vs Dath (Robin)
2-1 vs Umeki (Peach)
2-0 vs Master Raven (Sheik)
2-1 vs TheReflexWonder (Wario)
2-3 vs saj (Bayonetta)

MVG ScAtt: Megaman
2-0 vs FOW (Ness)
0-2 vs Larry Lurr (Fox)
2-0 vs dyr (???)
2-3 vs Hyuga (Toon Link)

9th:

CLG Nakat: Ness/Fox/Pika
2-0 True Blue (Sonic)
2-0 C3PO (Diddy)
0-3 Mr. R (Sheik)
0-3 Hyuga (Toon Link)

saj: Bayonetta/Peach
2-1 vs DJ Jack (Ryu)
2-0 vs Jtails (Diddy)
2-1 vs True Blue (Sonic)
2-1 vs ESAM (Pikachu)
3-2 vs Nietono (Diddy)
1-3 vs False (Marth)

CLG VoiD: Sheik/Fox
2-1 Rain (Sheik)
0-2 ANTi (Mario)
2-0 Fatality (Cpt. Falcon)
3-1 falln (RosaLuma)
2-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

TSM ZeRo: Diddy
2-0 JaK (???)
2-0 Brawlman1K (Sonic)
2-0 Wormynugget (???)
2-0 Dath (Robin)
3-1 Wrath (Sonic)
0-3 Larry Lurr (Fox)

7th:
False: Marth/Sheik/Ryu
2-1 Prince Ramen (Palutena)
2-0 Tweek (Cloud)
0-3 ANTi (Mario)
3-1 saj (Bayonetta/Peach)
0-3 Hyuga (Toon Link)

Larry Lurr: Fox/DK
2-1 Fatality (Cpt Falcon)
2-0 ScAtt (Megaman)
2-3 Zinoto (Diddy)
3-0 ZeRo (Diddy)
1-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

5th:
Hyuga: Toon Link
1-2 Tweek (Cloud)
2-1 8BitMan (R.O.B.)
2-0 Angbad (Olimar)
2-1 Nairo (ZSS)
3-2 ScAtt (Megaman)
3-0 Nakat (Ness)
3-0 False (Marth/Sheik)
1-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

Mr. R: Sheik
2-0 Mr. E (Marth)
2-1 Dath (Robin)
3-0 Nakat (Fox/Pika)
0-3 ANTi (Mario)
1-3 Abadango (Mewtwo)

4th
Abadango: Mewtwo/Pac-Man/MK
2-0 Pink Fresh (Bayonetta)
2-0 TheReflexWonder (Wario)
1-3 Dabuz (Rosalina/Olimar)
3-2 VoiD (Sheik/Fox)
3-1 Larry Lurr (Fox/DK)
3-1 Mr. R (Sheik)
2-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

3rd:
DT Dabuz: RosaLuma/Olimar
2-0 LingLing (Peach)
2-0 ESAM (Pika)
3-1 Abadango (Fraudulent MK)
3-2 Zinoto (Diddy)
2-3 ANTi (Mario/Good MK)
1-3 Zinoto (Diddy)

2nd
Zinoto: Diddy
2-0 Z (Pika)
2-0 Nairo (ZSS)
3-2 Larry Lurr (Fox)
2-3 Dabuz (RosaLuma)
3-1 Hyuga (Toon Link)
3-2 Abadango (Mewtwo/Pac-Man)
3-1 Dabuz (RosaLuma/Olimar)
3-0 ANTi (Mario/Diddy)
1-3 ANTi (Mario/Cloud)

1st*****
DT ANTi: Mario/Diddy/Cloud
2-1 Nick Riddle (ZSS)
2-0 VoiD (Sheik)
3-0 False (Marth)
3-0 Mr. R (Sheik)
3-2 Dabuz (RosaLuma/Olimar)
0-3 Zinoto (Diddy)
3-1 Zinoto (Diddy)
dyr, JaK, and Wormynugget are all Diddy players

juddy96

Smash Lord
It's not only WTFox 2 this weekend! My PG colleague Tetra wrote an article for Smashboards about Neokan Party 2, France's biggest Smash 4 event so far, and it features talent from all over Europe. And with the variety of characters in the top echelon of players attending (and the fact that these countries don't interact with each other often) it's sure to see some interesting results for
Das Koopa Das Koopa list

http://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-preview-neokan-party-2.438856/

Top Bottom