• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summarize Your Perfect Smash

UserKev

Smash Champion
List 5 examples of each feature in Super Smash Bros. that sum up you're perfect Smash. I'm more of an old school guy who prefers Smash identical to its roots.

Newcomers:

Mimikyu
Cranky Kong
Ghirahim
Sukapon
Knuckles

Stages:

Shifting Sand Land
Clock Town
Cerulean Cave
Glitzville - PMTTYD
Kahn's Cave - Mortal Kombat: Trilogy

Themes:

Bowser Battle - PMTTYD
Clock Town Day - 1/2/3/Stone Tower remix
Huff N Puff - Paper Mario
Big Boss - Yoshi's Island
Pokey Means Business

Modes:

Board The Platforms
Race To The Finish
Home Run Contest
Adventure Mode
Classic Mode

Final Boss:

Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Giga Bowser
Andross
Mother Brain

You can also swop features and include Announcer or Assist Trophies for example if the ladder feature already fit your standards. If you can think of an original Mode, add it. Characters not originated from video games are disqualified to be allowed.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Five of each, huh?

Characters:
5 characters.png

Captain Toad:
See this video I did a year ago prior to Ultimate's reveal. Swap the plant for a more traditional grab, the mudtroopers for some Boos and we done.
Note; his aerials can be performed by running into a weaker neutral B, lifting him off the platform and giving some air time.

Meowth: Specifically the Team Rocket Meowth. Meowth has a heap of weird gadgets and gizmos, not dissimilar to Bowser Jr. He has a move that throws James Bottle Caps to perform 'Pay Day'. Final Smash is a Mecha Meowth.

Impa: Uses a combination of light, shadow, water and fire magic, through a giant blade and a nagianta. Very quick and summons her other various incarnations for her Final Smash to help beat down the opponent.

Dixie Kong: Strong aerial game and has a walkable grab. She can summon a few of the animal buddies for some of her smash moves such as Enguarde(uses a sword...fish). Final Smash, she rocks out on her guitar riding on the back of Espresso...not Rambi though as he's saved for later...

Bandana Waddle Dee: Spear fighter(dur), charge the spear to ignite the tip and penetrate through walls with your long pokey stick. Has a chargable Megaton Punch that, similar to Joker, can absorb a ton of damage during charge before release. Final Smash: Possessed by Dark Matter and corrupted into Bandana Waddle Doo. Beam energy seismic tosses the opponent into the floor.

Five Assists:
5 Assists.png

King Boo: A huge intangible creature that floats through the stage and harasses you with paralysing licks.

Bubbles: Several pins are set up around the stage. Bubbles builds up speed by bouncing off of each. When she reaches max speed she can KO midweights at 85% damage.

Rambi: Here he is. Rambi does exactly what you think he'd do and charges around the stage with reckless abandon. A more powerful Gogoat.

Soren: Soren performs Rexclaibur, which targets an opponent encasing them in ice. When the ice shatters it turns into several whirlwinds. These whirlwinds behave similarly to the Hyrule Castle stage, blasting the poor schmuck in the middle skywards.

Gooey: Gooey can copy an opponents ability. Whilst he's out Gooey will grab an opponent with his tongue and copy that characters neutral B move until he disappears similarly to Kirby.

Five Pokeballs
5 pokeballs.png

Alakazam:
Alakazam creates a temporary shift in the gravity with his strong telekinesis, causing all opponents to be forced to float in the air. Whilst they can still fight, they cannot hit solid ground. Beware using your Up + B specials!

Machamp: Machamp is the king of muscles. This Machamp charges at the opponent and unleashes a flurry of punches not dismiliar to DK's new Final Smash. KO's Midweight fighters at the low percentage of 30%.

Shiftry: Much like Soren, Shiftry plays with whirlwinds. The only difference is Shiftry launches multiple whirlwinds at once and doesn't target any opponent with this move.

Lopunny: Kicks skywards whoever comes near it as it bounces around the stage. Get hit too many times and expect a Chun Li style barrage!

Oranguru: Oranguru easily changes the tide...when summoned he summons TWO Pokeballs himself. It's a two for one Pokeball deal!

Five bosses:
5 boss.png
Vaati: Vaati is a two stage boss. He starts in his small Toon Link-esque form, whipping up whirlwinds and trying to push opponents off the stage with his windboxes, however after taking enough damage he transforms into a giant eyeball monster. Every part of this form of Vaati bar the eye is immune to damage. His whirlwind attacks are now mixed up with lightning attacks and dark magic too.

King Bob-Omb: Particularly vulnerable to grabs, King Bob-Omb will try and throw you off the stage. He's immune to most attacks bar grabs, grapples, throws and special throws such as Incineroar's side B or Yoshi's egg lay. Upon taking enough damage he'll ignite and then the boss battle is a race against time!

Medusa: This particular boss starts off at Palutena's size but grows to an enormous size during phase 2. Beware her petrification which will freeze you in place and leave you EXTREMELY vulnerable to Medusa's follow up assault.

Andross: A shooter style boss, Andross appears at one end of the stage as you try and 'fly' around the various projectiles he shoots at you, similar to the credits game in Ultimate.

Master and Crazy Hand: Standard stuff. Gotta have the hands. Let's have them both at once again...*shudders*

Five stages:
Glitz Pit:
Paper Mario gets a second stage, complete with a cheering audience of paper wrestling fans. Watch out for Rawk Hawk as he dives off the stage to try and get involved with YOUR personal brawl. You may even see some famous Paper Mario partners in the audience! (Hazards can be turned off)

Wingo's Watch Tower: A huge castle that occasionally gets assaulted by a big angry avian sorceror shooting down lightning bolts, windboxes and...giant turnips? The turnips can be used as items to throw at the opponent. KO'ing Wingo will net you an additional KO, similar to an assist kill. (Hazards can be turned off)

Kakariko Village: A (mostly) peaceful Sheikah village. Purah yells words of encouragement to you from the background and at night fireflies light up the skies. Watch out for villainous Yiga harassing the peaceful sheikah. KO them and be rewarded with a visit from the Great Fairy Cotera who watches over the village...and will drop fairy bottles from the sky. (Hazards can be turned off)

[NAME REDACTED]: ARMS gets it's first stage(perhaps unfairly before it's first character). Welcome to Dr. Coyle's lab. The glass capsules are breakable, and the conveyor belts could trip you up...you may see a few of the famous ARMS fighters in the background cheering you on. Guess they're glad to not be the ones having to fight this time! (Hazards can be turned off)

Busted Bayou: Come to this gorgeous part of Donkey Kong Island where characters are reduced to silhouette form. It may take a little getting used to, but this stage flattens the characters to a shadow puppet form with some highlight colours for their character. Outside the art gimmick, the stage is pretty standard; mostly flat with a few platforms to play on and no hazards.

Okay, I could go into tracks but I think I've given people enough to read.

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I’m going to assume that this is more of a build off of this Smash so we’d have original roster and stage selection, so I guess this would be my 5 additions from each category. (Also, I’m adding echoes as a separate category)

Characters

1. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby): I love the character in the games he’s in, and I believe he deserves a spot in Smash. He is practically Kirby’s 4th and last main cast member, giving him a big push as Kirby is big enough to have all main cast members. His spear will also make him unique, so I support the inclusion as a massive Kirby fan.

2. Captain Toad (Super Mario Bros.) - I love the character and think his no jumping rule could create an interesting fighter. He is also a major Mario character, so I also believe that he deserves a spot. Plus YoshiandToad YoshiandToad made a cool moveset.

3. Mimikyu (Pokémon) - I’m not a huge Pokémon fan, but I lov3 Mimikyu’s design and the backstory. He’d make for a fun addition with all his ghost type powers, plus it’d be nice to once again have a smaller, less fighter material built Pokémon in Smash as I feel we haven’t gotten a fun Pokémon since Squirtle and Ivysaur in Brawl.

4. Diver (Endless Ocean) - For a new franchise, I believe Endless Ocean should join as it’d be great to see a normal diver bring up various sea life to beat his/her opponents. Endless Ocean is somewhat of a cult classic for the Nintendo Wii and its lack of any representation in Smash titles is baffling.

5. Steve (Minecraft) - He’s just such a unique looking fighter pick. I love MC for its world building mechanics, so the idea that those mechanics could work in Smash is intriguing and I’d love to see Steve duke it out with the greats.

Echoes

1. Shadow (Sonic) - He’s a big part of Sonic and was in the first Sonic title to ever be released for Nintendo. I think he’d make a great addition to the cast as Sonic is honestly way more iconic and deserving of an echo than either of the two 3rd parties that did get echoes.

2. Mrs. Pac-Man (Pac-Man) - The biggest female character in gaming, yet she doesn’t get a costume or Spirit. Mrs. Pac-Man would be a cool echo as Pac-Man is one of the most recognizable gaming characters out there.

3. Impa (The Legend of Zelda) - She could be an easy echo of Sheik. Impa is a big part of Zelda being a somewhat 4th main character by now, so why not include her.

4. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong) - The 3rd member of the Kong crew should make her way into battle as a Diddy echo. Her and Diddy share many similar traits, so just pull a Chrom up-air change for a hair spin and she’d be perfect to me.

5. Octolings (Splatoon) - A literal clone of the Inklings, the Octolings would be nice, especially with how big Splatoon is.

Stages

1. Cavern of The Gods (Endless Ocean Blue World) - It’d be cool to explore the giant Undersea castle in a Luigi’s Mansion style stage. The stage should have water physics to match EO, and maybe a cameo from the creepy shark Thanatos.

2. Ghost Town (Sonic Forces) - The stage can take place in the city as Eggbots destroy it in the background. Infinite and other Sonic villains (Zavok, Mephilis, Chaos, and Metal Sonic) should be bosses on the stage.

3. New World (Minecraft) - A plain stage made up of the Blocky terrain from Minecraft. It should be a randomly generated type stage with trees and houses switching places on repeat playthroughs. I’d also like a day and night cycle.

4. Box Planet (Box Boy series) - Why not give the smaller franchise a stage with small puzzle elements that occur. The boxes could potentially create platforms for the players as they try to solve puzzles themselves.

5. Switch Online Post Board (Miiverse 2) - We have an online app for a reason now....

i am idiot

Smash Rookie
newcomers
1. karate Joe
2. paper Mario
3. master chief
4. excite bike
5. impa

stages
1. Nintendo land
2. screwbot factory
3. tetris
4. planet wisp
5. nintendo console tour

songs
aquarium park - sonic colours
remix 10 - rhythm heaven fever
life will change - persona 5
creative exercise - Mario paint
snowmads theme - dkc tf

D

Deleted member

My perfect Smash Bros has...

-...Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Pauline and Rosalina as fighters from the Mario series.
-...Samus, Ridley and Dark Samus as fighters.
-...Donkey Kong, Diddy, K.Rool and Dixie as fighters.
-...Mach Rider.
-...A playable villain per franchise.
-...Crash Bandicoot and Eight between the third party picks.
-...A Minecraft stage or fighter.
-...A cover of Simon’s theme from SC4.
-... Adeleine

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Hmmm. I summarize it in five points. if I were in charge and could make the perfect Smash....
  1. No deadline for the release so everyone working on it gets break time and isn't working 363 days a year.
  2. Every realizable and negotiable fighter, stage, music, and piece of content is in the game so everyone is happy.
  3. Extra modes like Classic and Stage Builder are fine tuned to perfection
  4. Online is server run, has none of the current problems, has a decent ranking system and is completely free.
  5. A decent, well written Infinity-War style story mode.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Newcomer and Stage
Rich Uncle Pennybags, Monopoly
Optimus Prime, Cybertron
Spiderman (+ Venom echo), Times Square
The Powerpuff Girls, Townsville
Gon Freecss, Zevil Island

Assists
Rumble - pounds the stage, causing it to shake
Twilight Sparkle - uses magic to telepathically grab a nearby fighter and throw them
Mojo Jojo - works like Dr. Wily
Killua Zoldyck - works similar to Lyn, only he pulls out the other fighter's heart, killing them instantly
Star Lord - challenges the other fighters to a dance off

Music
Pokemon Stadium Medley
Pokemon Black/White 2 - PWT Final Match
Pokemon Heart Gold - VS Ho-oh
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Monster House!
Pokemon Colosseum - Cipher Peon Battle

Items
E-Tank - works same as it does in Smash Flash 2
Shield Monitor - works same as Crusade's
Ultra Hand - works same as Crusade's
Chute / Ladder - a placeable ladder that periodically collapses into a chute that puts anyone on it into freefall
Infinity Gauntlet - totals the stocks, KOs earned, or stamina of everyone and redistributes it evenly between all fighters

Other things
Event Mode comes back
Smash Run comes back
Characters that aren't Luigi or Ken don't share attacks in their movesets with other characters
Roster is ordered the same way as Brawl
Spirits have playable footage of them in action from wherever they originated

UserKev

Smash Champion
Ditto as the Fighting Polygon Team's replacement would have been amazing.

For my Pokeball Pokémon:

Tyranitar
Arcanine
Hitmontop
Glaceon
Zekrom

Poochy is an absent assist trophy.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Are we adding to the existing roster and content on this subject or are we taking out the new content in more of favor on what each of us wants?

In the case of taking out anybody? All the veterans, K. Rool, and Ridley stay while everybody else is replace by more of my wants. Spirits is removed in favor for Subspace Emissary 2.

In the case of adding new characters and content? Well here is my list.

Newcomers:

Goemon
Banjo & Kazooie
Krystal
Dixie Kong
Porky Minch

Stages:

Gruntilda's Lair
Bowser's Castle (Any version will do)
Ganondorf's Tower
Gangplank Galleon
Oedo Town

Bosses:

Andross
Mother Brain (Super Metroid)
King Bob-Omb
Lord Fredrik
Dr. Eggman

Modes:

Home Run Contest
Break the Targets
Board the Platforms
Boss Rush Mode
Race to the Finish

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
Are we adding to the existing roster and content on this subject or are we taking out the new content in more of favor on what each of us wants?

In the case of taking out anybody? All the veterans, K. Rool, and Ridley stay while everybody else is replace by more of my wants. Spirits is removed in favor for Subspace Emissary 2.

In the case of adding new characters and content? Well here is my list.
You can add to the existing roster if the entire roster meet your standards, limit up to 5 of each feature but if you want to remove characters and content exchange, its all the more fun.

I definitely have cuts in my roster. Haha

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Newcomers
1. Poochy

2. Bandana Dee

3. Banjo and Kazooie

4. Sandbag

5. Waluigi

Modes
1. Home Run (Due to Sandbag's playable status a Primid from Subspace is his replacement for this mode)

2. Race to the Finish (with unique different stages instead of just one)

3. Boss Rush

4. Target Break

5. Boarding the Platforms

Bosses
1. Stallord (Twilight Princess)

2. Titan Dweevil (Pikmin 2, both boss and stage hazard)

3. Kracko (Kirby series)

4. Metal Gear REX (Metal Gear Solid)

5. Guzzlord (Pokemon Sun & Moon)

Echoes
1. Keeby (Kirby)

2. Galacta Knight (Meta Knight)

3. Boshi (Yoshi)

4. Shake King (Wario, note: Wario's moveset is changed to represent the Land series)

5. Mecha Sonic (Sonic, Shadow is overrated)

Stages
1. Dream Den (Pikmin 2, Titan Dweevil is a stage hazard)

2. Castle DDD (Kirby)

3. G.U.N Truck (Sonic)

4. The Train (Uncharted, The helicopter that attacked Drake is a stage boss)

5. Generator Shaft (Metroid, The one where you fight Ridley falling down the shaft)

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
God, this topic is ancient. A handful of my Smash summary is disagreeable.

Newcomers for my perfect Smash summary, 1st party:

Wario with Wario Land moveset
Cranky Kong
Wart
Waluigi
Pokey

Third Party Newcomers:

Scorpion
Dragonborn
Sora
Hitman Agent 47
Knuckles

Assists:

Poochy
8 bit Shy Guy with spike chain mace
8 bit Bowser
Smash 64 Master Hand
Goro

Stages:

Metal Cavern
Yoshi's Crafted World
Castle Dedede
Theater (Paper Mario)
Cave of The Past

I'd most likely exchange 3 of my bosses, Race To The Finish and Home Run Contest for a new Special movie and just keep Master Hand and Giga Bowser, but I love the idea of King Bob Omb.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’m fine with the roster and stage selection as is, and I’ll give a list of modes that would make SSB perfect for me:
Unranked quickplay.
Permanent 1v1 tourneys online
Squad Strike online
More versatile Squad Strike (players can have more lives in elimination, 8 player tag team, more options than 3v3, and 5v5)
I had Smash Run for this, but I’d prefer traditional All-Star returning since it’s fun in SSF2.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Here's my roster in full:
Starters
  • :mario64:
  • :dk64:
  • :link64:
  • :samus64:
  • :yoshi64:
  • :kirby64:
  • :fox64:
  • :pikachu64:
Unlockables
  • :luigi64: (Stage fought: Peach's Castle)
    • Complete 1P Game as any character
    • Complete Board the Platforms with :mario64:
    • 25 Vs. Matches
  • :ness64: (Stage fought: Dream Land)
    • Complete 1P Game with 3+ lives and no continues
    • 50 Vs. Matches
  • :falcon64: (Stage fought: Planet Zebes)
    • Complete 1P Game within 20 minutes without continues
    • 75 Vs. Matches
  • :052: (Meowth) (Stage fought: Saffron City)
    • Complete Target Test and Board the Platforms as all starters
    • Complete 1P Game as all starters
    • 100 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :mariomelee:
  2. :dkmelee:
  3. :linkmelee:
  4. :samusmelee:
  5. :yoshimelee:
  6. :kirbymelee:
  7. :foxmelee:
  8. :pikachumelee:
  9. :nessmelee:
  10. :falconmelee:
  11. :peachmelee:
  12. :bowsermelee:
  13. :icsmelee:
  14. :zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee:
  15. :212: (Scizor)
Unlockables
  1. :luigimelee: (Stage fought: Mushroom Kingdom II)
    • Complete Stage 1 of Adventure Mode with the time ending in a ":X2" in the second's slot, then defeat :luigimelee::peachmelee: in less than a minute and clear the rest of the mode
    • 10 Vs. Matches on Mushroom Kingdom
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  2. :052: (Stage fought: Pokémon Stadium)
    • Complete Event Match #37
    • Summon 100 Poke Ball Pokémon
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  3. Ayumi Tachibana (Stage fought: Onett)
    • Unlock 100 different Trophies
    • 300 Vs. Matches
  4. :falcomelee: (Stage fought: Battlefield)
    • Clear 100-Man Melee
    • 400 Vs. Matches
  5. :marthmelee: (Stage fought: Fountain of Dreams)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as all starters without continuing
    • Play Vs. Matches at least once with all 15 starters
    • 500 Vs. Matches
  6. :younglinkmelee: (Stage fought: Great Bay)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode with 20 characters
    • Clear Classic Mode as :linkmelee: on Hard+
    • 600 Vs. Matches
  7. :ganondorfmelee: (Stage fought: Hyrule Temple)
    • Clear Event Match #29
    • Clear Adventure Mode as :linkmelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee: on Hard+
    • 700 Vs. Matches
  8. :mewtwomelee: (Stage fought: Final Destination)
    • Play for a total of 15 hours
    • Summon a Legendary Pokémon 75 times
    • 800 Vs. Matches
  9. :roymelee: (Stage fought: Hyrule Temple)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as :marthmelee: on Hard+ without continuing
    • Clear every bonus game in Classic Mode as :marthmelee:
    • 900 Vs. Matches
  10. :gawmelee: (Stage fought: Flat Zone)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as all other characters
    • Clear Target Test as all other characters
    • Clear 50 Event Matches
    • 1000 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :mario2:
  2. :dk2:
  3. :link2:
  4. :samus2:/:zerosuitsamus:
  5. :yoshi2:
  6. :kirby2:
  7. :fox:
  8. :pikachu2:
  9. :peach:
  10. :bowser2:
  11. :popo:
  12. :sheilda:
  13. :metaknight:
  14. :pit:
  15. :wario:
  16. :snake:
  17. :ike:
  18. :charizard:
  19. :diddy:
  20. :lucas:
  21. :dedede:
  22. :olimar:
Unlockables
  1. :luigi2: (Stage fought: Luigi's Mansion)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Classic Mode with no continues
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  2. :ness2: (Stage fought: Onett)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Reflect 10 projectiles
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  3. :falcon:(Stage fought: :porttown:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Classic mode on Normal+ within 12 minutes
    • 300 Vs. Matches
  4. :052: (Stage fought: :ps2:)
    • After beating SSE, head to the Ruined Zoo and run away from the Pig King Statue without losing a life; you'll fight Meowth instead of Porky, and winning ends the level there
    • Clear 20 Event Matches
    • 400 Vs. Matches
  5. :falco: (Stage fought: Corneria)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear 100-Man Brawl
    • 500 Vs. Matches
  6. :marth: (Stage fought: :castlesiege:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Classic Mode on Normal+ as any character
    • 600 Vs. Matches
  7. :ganondorf: (Stage fought: :eldin:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Classic Mode as :link2::zelda: on Hard+
    • 700 Vs. Matches
  8. :mewtwomelee: (Stage fought: Pokémon Stadium)
    • After beating SSE, head to the end of the Path to the Ruins without losing a life; you'll fight Mewtwo instead of Wario
    • Clear Boss Battles on Hard+
    • 800 Vs. Matches
  9. :roymelee: (Stage fought: Temple)
    • After beating SSE, head to the end of the Wilds I without losing a life; you'll fight Roy instead of Galleom
    • Clear Classic Mode as :ike::marth: on Hard+
    • 900 Vs. Matches
  10. :gw: (Stage fought: :flatzone2:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Target Smash with 20+ characters
    • 1000 Vs. Matches
  11. :sonic: (Stage fought: :greenhill:)
    • Defeat Tabuu in SSE
    • Clear Classic Mode with 10+ characters
    • Play 10 hours of Vs. Matches
    • 1100 Vs. Matches
  12. :lucario: (Stage fought: :spearpillar:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Complete Target Smash on all difficulties with any character
    • Get 5 KO's in Cruel Brawl
    • 1200 Vs. Matches
  13. :rob: (Stage fought: Mario Bros.)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Collect 200 different Trophies
    • 1300 Vs. Matches
  14. :toonlink: (Stage fought: :pirateship:)
    • After beating SSE, head to the Lake; you'll fight Toon Link instead of Rayquaza, and winning ends the level there
    • Clear Classic Mode as :link2::zelda::ganondorf: without continuing
    • 1400 Vs. Matches
  15. :wolf: (Stage fought: :lylat:)
    • After beating SSE, head to the end of the Glacier without losing a life; you'll fight Wolf instead of Meta Knight/Lucario
    • Clear Boss Battles on any difficulty
    • 1500 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :4mario:
  2. :4dk:
  3. :4link:
  4. :4samus:
  5. :4yoshi:
  6. :4kirby:
  7. :4fox:
  8. :4pikachu:
  9. :4luigi:
  10. :4falcon:
  11. :4peach:
  12. :4bowser:
  13. :4sheik:
  14. :4zelda:
  15. :4marth:
  16. :4pit:
  17. :4wario:
  18. :4myfriends:
  19. :4charizard:
  20. :4diddy:
  21. :4sonic:
  22. :4dedede:
  23. :4olimar:
  24. Snivy
  25. :4villager:
  26. :4megaman:
  27. :4wiifit:
  28. :4littlemac:
  29. :4mii::4miif:
    • :4miibrawl:
    • :4miisword:
    • :4miigun:
  30. :4palutena:
  31. :4robinm:
  32. :4shulk:
Unlockables
  1. :4ness: (Stage fought: Magicant / Onett)
    • Reflect 10 projectiles
    • Clear Classic Mode on 2.0+
    • 10 Vs. Matches
  2. :052: (Stage fought: Unova Pokémon League / Kalos Pokémon League)
    • Defeat 100 enemies in Smash Run (3DS only)
    • Collect at least 50 different pieces of equippment
    • 20 Vs. Matches
  3. :212: (Stage fought: Prism Tower / Kalos Pokémon League)
    • Summon a Poké Ball Pokémon 100 times
    • Summon a Master Ball Pokémon 50 times
    • 30 Vs. Matches
  4. :4falco: (Stage fought: Corneria / Orbital Gate Assault)
    • Clear 100-Man Smash
    • 40 Vs. Matches
  5. :4ganondorf: (Stage fought: Gerudo Valley / Skyloft)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4link: :4zelda::4sheik: on 5.5+
    • 50 Vs. Matches
  6. :4gaw: (Stage fought: :flatzone2:)
    • Clear Classic Mode with 10+ characters
    • 60 Vs. Matches
  7. :4metaknight: (Stage fought: Dream Land GB/ :halberd:)
    • Get 5 KO's in Cruel Smash
    • 70 Vs. Matches
  8. :4zss: (Stage fought: Brinstar / Pyrosphere)
    • Get 30 KO's with Samus's Final Smash
    • Defeat Ridley on the Pyrosphere stage (Wii U only)
    • 80 Vs. Matches
  9. :4lucario: (Stage fought: Unova Pokémon League / Hyrule Temple)
    • Get 30 combined KO's with :4charizard:'s and :212:'s Final Smashes
    • Outlast to up to 300% damage
    • 90 Vs. Matches
  10. :rosalina: (Stage fought: Golden Plains / Mario Galaxy)
    • Get a successful recovery as :4littlemac: 5 times
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  11. :4greninja:(Stage fought: Prism Tower / Kalos Pokémon League)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4charizard: and Snivy on 6.0+
    • Clear a Final Battle in Smash Run without taking damage
    • 125 Vs. Matches
  12. :4darkpit: (Stage fought: Reset Bomb Forest / Palutena's Temple)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4pit: and :4palutena: on 5.5+
    • 150 Vs. Matches
  13. :4pacman: (Stage fought: PAC-MAZE / PAC-LAND)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4mario::4megaman::4sonic: on 5.5+
    • Eat 50 Ghosts on PAC-MAZE (3DS only)
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  14. :chrom: (Stage fought: Arena Ferox / Coliseum)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4marth: on 5.5+
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4robinm: on 5.5+
    • 300 Vs. Matches
  15. :4bowserjr:(Stage fought: 3D Land / Delfino Plaza)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4bowser: on 6.0+
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4peach: on 6.0+
    • 400 Vs. Matches
  16. :4duckhunt: (Stage fought: Duck Hunt)
    • Clear Target Blast as all other characters
    • Clear Classic Mode as all other characters on 6.0+
    • Unlock every Masterpiece (Wii U only)
    • 500 Vs. Matches
DLC Pack 1
  1. :4mewtwo:
  2. Ayumi Tachibana
    • Stage: Fourside
DLC Pack 2
  1. :4ryu:
    • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  2. :4lucas:
    • Stage: New Pork City (Wii U only)
DLC Pack 3
  1. :4cloud:
    • Stage: Midgar
  2. :4feroy:
DLC Pack 4
  1. :azura: (Azura)
    • Stage: Opera House (3DS only)
  2. :4bayonetta:
    • Stage Umbra Clock Tower
  • 1. :ultmario:
  • 2. :ultdk:
  • 3. :ultlink:
  • 4. :ultsamus:
    • 4ε. :ultdarksamus:
  • 5. :ultyoshi:
  • 6. :ultkirby:
  • 7. :ultfox:
  • 8. :ultpikachu:
  • 9. :ultluigi:
  • 10. :ultness:
  • 11. :ultfalcon:
  • 12. :052:
Melee
  • 13. :ultpeach:
    • 13ε. :ultdaisy:
  • 14. :ultbowser:
  • 15. :ulticeclimbers:
  • 16. :ultsheik:
  • 17. :ultzelda:
  • 18.:212:
  • 19. Ayumi Tachibana
  • 20. :ultmarth:
  • 21. :ultmewtwo:
  • 22. :ultgnw:
  • 23. :ultyounglink:
  • 24. :ultganondorf:
  • 25. :ultfalco:
  • 26. :ultroy:
Brawl
  • 27. :ultmetaknight:
  • 28. :ultpit:
    • 28ε. :ultdarkpit:
  • 29. :ultzss:
  • 30. :ultwario:
  • 31. :ultsnake:
  • 32. :ultike:
    • 32ε. :ultchrom:
  • 33. :ultcharizard:
  • 34. :ultdiddy:
  • 35.:ultlucas:
  • 36. :ultsonic:
  • 37. :ultkingdedede:
  • 38.:ultolimar:
  • 39. :ultlucario:
  • 40. :ultrob:
  • 41. :ulttoonlink:
  • 42. :ultwolf:
Smash 4
  • 43. Snivy
  • 44. :ultvillager:
  • 45. :ultmegaman:
  • 46. :ultwiifittrainer:
  • 47. :ultrosalina:
  • 48. :ultlittlemac:
  • 49. :ultgreninja:
  • :ultmiifighters:
    • 50. :ultbrawler:
    • 51. :ultswordfighter:
    • 52. :ultgunner:
  • 53. :ultpalutena:
  • 54. :ultpacman:
  • 55. :ultrobin:
  • 56. :ultshulk:
  • 57. :ultbowserjr:
  • 58. :ultduckhunt:
  • 59. :ultryu:
    • 59ε. :ultken: (Echo)
  • 60. :ultcloud:
  • 61. :azura:
  • 62. :ultbayonetta:
Newcomers
  1. :ultmario:
  2. :ultdk:
  3. :ultlink:
  4. :ultsamus:
  5. :ultyoshi:
  6. :ultkirby:
  7. :ultfox:
  8. :ultpikachu:
  9. :ultluigi:
  10. :ultness:
  11. :ultfalcon:
  12. :052:
  13. :ultinkling:
  14. :ultsimon:
  15. Crash
  16. :ultridley:
  17. :ultkrool:
  18. :ultisabelle:
  19. :ultincineroar:
  20. Bandana Waddle Dee
  21. :ultmiifighters:
Here's a thing I did for stages as well.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Newcomers:
CJ
X and Zero (stance fighter)
Octane (Rocket League)
Grimm (Letterquest)
Beat (JSR)

Echoes:
Shadow or Metal Sonic
Ms. Pac-Man
Machamp
Classic Link (most similar to Young Link than the other two)
Liquid Snake

Stages:
Rainbow Road (Smash 3DS)
Rooftop Run (Sonic)
Testing Chamber (Portal)
Celeste Mountain (Celeste)
Clock Town (Zelda)

Bosses:
Perfect Chaos (Sonic)
GLaDOS (Portal)
Giovanni (Pokemon) (Uses several Pokemon before fighting you on his own)
Akuma (Street Fighter)
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)

Modes:
Raid Boss Battle
Smash ReRun (basically Smash Run 2.0)
Car Smash (Street Fighter Bonus Stage)
Classic Mode (Smash 3DS style)
Ring Battle (a bit like Coin Battle)

Songs:
Stardust Speedway Good Future JP (Sonic CD) (yes, I'm the weirdo that prefers this over Bad Future mix)
Space Port (Mega Man X4)
Literally every Astral Chain song
Tokyu Lighthouse Base 1 (Link: The Faces of Evil) (New Remix)
Main Theme (Letterquest Remastered) (New Remix)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, fine, I'll do this the proper way:

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
My Perfect Smash

Newcomers: 3rd Party:__ only these 3rd party characters, no others

1 __ Ahri __ ( League of Legends ) via Riot Games & Tencent
2 __ Master Chief __ ( Halo ) via 343 Industries & Microsoft
3 __ Lightbringer Knight __ ( dungeon fighter online ) via Neople
4 __ Battery __ ( Black Ops 3 ) via Treyarch & Activision
5 __ Matoi __ ( Phantasy Star Online 2 ) via Sega
Newcomers: 1st & 2nd Party

1 __ Paya from BOTW Sequel
2 __ BOTW sequel Link
3 __ New Xenoblade Rep / Elma
4 __ New Metroid Rep
5 __ New Mario Rep from most recent game.
6 __ Mini Calamity Ganon
Guaranteed Returning reps

1 __ Palutena
2 __ Pyra / Mythra
3 __ R.O.B.
4 __ Samus with a reworked move-set
Songs

1 __ As much Halo 2 & 3 music as we can get from Microsoft
Stages:

1 __ Poke-floats
2 __ Boxing Ring
3 __ Pilot Wings
4 __ Kalos Pokemon League
5 __ Guardian from Halo 3
Modes:

1 __ Boss Rush Battle
Bosses:

1 __ Chozo Warrior

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
Characters:

1. Krystal
2. Lucky
3. Glover
4. Jak
5. Pink Gold Peach

Stages:

1. Krazoa Palace
2. Gilly Island
3. Prehistoric level
4. Sandover Village
5. Sweet Sweet Canyon

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Newcomers:
Giana (Giana Sisters)
Toad (Super Mario)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Bandana Dee (Kirby)
Quote (Cave Story)

Stages:
Bowser's Castle (Super Mario)
Octo Valley (Splatoon)
Tropical Resort (Sonic)
Gangplank Galleon (Donkey Kong)
Battle Harbor (Street Fighter)

Modes:
An adventure mode that officially canonizes :ultinkling: and :ultinklingboy: as BFFs
"Arcade Mode" (Same as Classic Mode, but with competitive-legal stages)
Break the Targets
Home Run Contest
Boss Battles

Final Boss:
Rayquaza/Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon)
Giga Bowser (Super Mario/Super Smash Bros)
DJ Octavio (Splatoon)
Dr Eggman (Sonic)
KAOS (Donkey Kong)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I did this before but I'm gonna retry: this time I'm running of the assumption there are NO limits and I can go Bias 100, Spoiled 100 mode.

MECHANICS:
  1. Rage is removed
  2. When in vulnerable states, you can be released by mashing a specific button displayed - for example mash B to be freed from ice or mash ZR to be freed from a grounding
  3. Hitstun lasts longer
  4. Back taunts 😎
CHARACTER CUTS:
  1. Captain Falcon
  2. Sheik
  3. Lucina
  4. Young Link
  5. Roy
  6. Chrom
  7. Meta Knight
  8. Dark Pit
  9. ZSS
  10. Ike
  11. Ivysaur & Charizard (Squirtle can stay)
  12. Lucario
  13. Rosaluma
  14. Palutena
  15. Bayonetta
  16. Joker
  17. Min Min
  18. Pythra

Sonic, Hero, Daisy, the Belmonts, and Mega Man are the only characters to recieve major revamps. Pit and Sonic have both been changed to their classic designs.

NEW CHARACTERS:
  1. Adventurer (Adventure, Atari, 1980)
  2. Knight & Ostrich (Joust, Warner Bros, 1982)
  3. Lloyd (Mother, Nintendo, 1989)
  4. Bonanza Bros. (Bonanza Bros., Sega, 1990)
  5. Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega, 1991)
  6. Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sega, 1992)
  7. Bubsy (Bubsy in Claws Encouters of the Furred Kind, Billionsoft, 1993)
  8. Plok (Plok, Pickford Bros, 1993)
  9. Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sega, 1994)
  10. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot, Activision, 1996)
  11. PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa the Rapper, Sony, 1996)
  12. Muddy Mole (Mole Mania, Nintendo, 1996)
  13. Clippit (Office 97, Microsoft, 1996)
  14. Onix (Pokémon Red & Blue, Nintendo, 1998)
  15. Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot Warped, Activision, 1998)
  16. Waluigi (Mario Tennis, Nintendo, 2000)
  17. Tingle (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Nintendo, 2000)
  18. Ashley & Red (WarioWare Touched!, Nintendo, 2004)
  19. Jill (Drill Dozer, Nintendo, 2005)
  20. Silicone Jacket (Wii, Nintendo, 2006)
  21. Red Bird (Angry Birds, Rovio, 2009)
  22. Peppino (Pizza Tower, Tour De Pizza, 202?)

NEW ECHOES AND CLONES:
  1. Paula (Ness)
  2. The Amazon (Incineroar)
  3. Ms. Pac-Man
  4. Kaptain K. Rool
  5. Tiny Wario
  6. Funky Kong (DK)
  7. Metal Sonic
  8. Igglybuff (Jigglypuff)
  9. Toon Zelda
  10. Waddle Dee (Kirby)
STAGES:
  1. Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros.)
  2. Airship (Super Mario Bros. 3)
  3. Desert Land (Super Mario Bros. 3)
  4. Dire Dire Bay (Super Mario 64)
  5. Sarasaland GB (Super Mario Land)
  6. Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii)
  7. Waluigi's Moustache (Waluigi)
  8. Steam Gardens (Super Mario Odyssey)
  9. 25M (Donkey Kong)
  10. Bramble Blast (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest)
  11. Sawmill Thrill (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
  12. Frosty Village (Diddy Kong Racing)
  13. Prince Froggy's Belly (Yoshi's Island)
  14. Storks' Sanctuary (Yoshi's New Island)
  15. Tetris Attack (Tetris Attack)
  16. Awazon River Basin (Virtual Boy Wario Land)
  17. Dribble & Spitz (WarioWare Inc: Minigame Mania!)
  18. Toy Block Tower (Wario Land 4)
  19. Sword on Cliff (Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link)
  20. Ganondorf's Tower (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
  21. Rosy Rupeeland (Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
  22. Butter Building (Kirby's Adventure)
  23. Corneria FX (StarWing)
  24. Dynamax Stadium (Pokémon Sword and Shield)
  25. Pokémon Snap (Pokémon Snap)
  26. Bill's PC (Pokémon series)
  27. Cave of the Past (EarthBound)
  28. Threed (EarthBound)
  29. Mario's Cement Factory (Mario's Cement Factory)
  30. Gyromite (Gyromite)
  31. Obstacle Course (Wii Fit)
  32. Casino Night Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
  33. Chemical Plant Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  34. Press Garden Zone (Sonic Mania)
  35. Special Stage (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  36. Olive Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog (8-bit) + Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
  37. Tropical Resort (Sonic Colours)
  38. SegaSonic the Hedgehog (SegaSonic the Hedgehog)
  39. Mappy (Mappy)
  40. Pac-Land 2 (Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures)
  41. The Nether (Minecraft)
  42. Fair is Fowl (Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind)
  43. Fleapit (Plok)
  44. Upstream (Crash Bandicoot)
  45. Time Twister (Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped)
  46. Papu Papu's Pyramid (Crash Team Racing)
  47. Fruites Dojo (PaRappa the Rapper)
  48. Jinbe Land (Mole Mania)
  49. My Desktop (Windows)
  50. Metal City (Drill Dozer)
  51. When Pigs Fly (Bad Piggies)
  52. Collapsing Pizza Tower (Pizza Tower)
  53. Brain Training (Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training)
  54. C64 Zone (Assorted Commodore 64 games)
  55. Burger Time (Burger Time)
  56. Vs. Antonball (Antonball Deluxe)
  57. Super Monkey Ball (Super Monkey Ball)
  58. Hanafuda Gardens (Hanafuda)

All previous stages return - including 1-player stages - except Jungle Hijinx (stage morph) and Mementos. (ugly) Pokémon Stadiums and PictoChats are merged like Flat Zone. Omega and Battlefield forms would be removed in favour of 1-to-1 competitive stage alts like in Legacy TE.

Last but not least, the Smash 64 wrestling aesthetic is back

I am going to regret some choices made here in about 3 hours.

My idea:

Name: Super Smash Bros. Nova

Characters:
  • Geno
  • Waluigi
  • Impa (Echo)
  • Andross (SF zero)
  • Rillaboom
  • Officer Howard
  • Sami (Advamce Wars)
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • ExciteBiker
  • Takamaru
  • Scorpion
  • Crash
  • Rayman
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Master Chief
  • Kratos
  • Sol Badguy
  • Crazy Dave
  • Castle Crasher
  • Medusa (Echo)
  • Shadow (echo)

Assists:
  • Nia (Xenoblade)
  • Edelgard (Fire Emblem)
  • Commander (X)
  • Urban Champion
  • Sticks the Badger
  • Space Harrier
  • Mappy
  • Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
  • Mumbo Jumbo
  • Buzz (Buzz!)
  • Boyfriend (FNF)
  • Alien Hominid

Stages:
  • Bowser's Castle (Default and Odyssey style)
  • Mushroom Kimgdom III
  • Waluigi Pinball
  • Forest Maze
  • Ganon's Castle
  • Gangplank Galleon
  • Crafted World
  • Hyrule/Lorule
  • B. S. L. (Metroid stage)
  • Castle Dedede
  • Access Ark
  • Astropolis (Star Fox 2)
  • Wild Area of Galar
  • Archanea
  • Underworld
  • Venus LightHouse
  • Reef Bay (Splatoon)
  • New Los Angeles
  • Hogan's Alley
  • Gyromite
  • Astral Plane
  • HQ/Crossfire (Advance Wars)
  • ExciteBike Arena
  • Murasame Castle
  • Pushmo World
  • Noisy Notebook
  • Wii HUB menu
  • N. Sanity Island
  • Glade of Dreams
  • The Pit
  • Death Egg Zone (Sonic Forces)
  • City Escape (Station Square)
  • Halo Infinite
  • Mt. Olympus (God of War)
  • Guilty Gear Desert
  • Dave's House
  • King's Arena
  • Namco Museum
  • Central Highway
  • Celeste Peak (Celeste)
  • Twitter (Secret stage)

New Mechanics:
  • Shield Specials Added to some fighters
  • 4th Taunt is Back Taunt
  • 4th Victory Screens
  • Backward Tilts, Back Smashes and Aerial Strong Attacks aka Aerial Smashes.
  • New effects such as Blood or Acid.
  • Wavedash and Other techniques are returning
  • New Mechanics for Fighter like Stealing, Air Shield, Air Grab, Hover, Air Dash, Reversal Grab and Reversal Attacking.

New Features:
  • Rollback Netcode
  • Custom Moves won't return, but they are replaced with Power-Ups (which are they work as Spirits and Items at the same time)
  • You can have Stage Skins like for Battlefield of Final Destination
  • Trophies are Returning, but there are Trophy Battles.
  • There are Voice Chat and other stuff like Bluetooth support
  • Smash Run returns, but with more enemies and surprises.
  • Stage Builder returns, along with new Mode: Classic Creator.
  • Shared Content stuff returns
  • Better online, like return of For Fun and For Glory
  • Stage Morph returns, but it works on Jungle Hijinx
  • Battlefield Forms and FD forms are Returning.
There are other good stuff and etc.

The Story Mode would be Mix of Melee, SSE and WoL, but with 2 new Villains: Dominus the Eternal (Main Villain of this Mode) and Nintendo Man (Master Hand's Creation).

New Items:
  • Cartridge Container (Contains 3× more Items in all containers than Capsule)
  • Ultra Hand (Nintendo)
  • NES Zapper (Nintendo) (One shots enemy with Stun and Blind effect)
  • Balloons (Ballon Fight)
  • Random Capsule (Mario) (Based on Item selection in Mario Kart)
  • Rambi (DK) (You can ride on it)
  • Stealth Suit (Star Fox)
  • Tarantula (Animal Crossing)
  • Ink Bomb (Splatoon)
  • Goku's Staff (Yuyuki)
  • Shield Monitor (Sonic) (Has random Shields)
  • E Tank (Works like Smash Crusade)
  • Alruna (Bayonetta)
  • Wario Bomb (Wario)
  • Tear Jar (The Binding of Isaac)

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Here's my Four Part Plan:
  1. BrawlBRSTMs is reinstated by Nintendo along with the entire library it had up on YouTube, and these uploads are given plug-and-play functionality with Smash's soundtrack. tl;dr: You can now play any song that was extended by BrawlBRSTMs on any stage, any menu, entirely at your control.
  2. Gonna take part of this post by Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and use it as a jump-off point. Stages do not return directly; instead, every Smash franchise is a "Stage Theme," skins to the actual stages. The "Actual Stages" are mostly custom stages, but the layouts of every single stage that's ever been in Smash are also available as template/sample/starter layouts. You want New Pork City but with a Pikmin theme? Done, easy. tldr: Stages are now but clay to be bent to the player's will.
  3. As much from every game in the series is present in a single game as possible. Melee's Adventure Mode, Subspace Emissary, Smash Run, World of Light, are all present in their original forms-- SSE's sticker system and Smash 4's character customization functionality for Smash Run are melding together somehow --as well as updated forms . All versions of recurring modes are present: Classic, Targets, All-Star Modes, Multi-Man Smashes, etc. Event Modes are not present because **** that, we have the infinitely better World of Light for that nonsense now, and Smash Tour is not present for obvious reasons. All characters from Ultimate are present. All items from across the series are present. As for Mii Costumes, Assist Trophies and Poke Balls, well, that leads to Part Four...
  4. No more OCD-inducing shenanigans. All 800+ Pokemon can appear as Poke Ball pokemon. All Characters are now also Mii Costume options & can appear as Assist Trophies, all Mii Costumes from Smash 4 & Ultimate of characters are now Characters & Assist Trophies, and all Assist Trophies from Brawl, Smash 4 & Ultimate are now Characters & Mii Costume options.

explode.jpg

PART FIVE: BOOBY-TRAP THE STALEMATE BUTTON--!!!

Whoops, wrong Four Part Plan. Ignore him.

5. Either they revert back to using David Griffith's voicelines from Brawl for Sonic, and/or they get Roger Craig Smith to finally do the "YOU'RE TOO SLOW! :p" taunt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom