• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumabato X17 *Japan* Results FT 9B, Brood, Kakera, Earth

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Singles
Untranslated Bracket

1: Brood :olimar:
2: 9B :popo:
3: Miyacchi :popo:
4: Earth :pit:
5: Satan :olimar:
5: Souther :snake:
7: Akira :metaknight:
7: Cross :sheik:
9: Kakera :metaknight:
9: Aki :metaknight: :falco:
9: Fuwa :marth:
9: Yoshiai :yoshi2:

Miyacchi defeated 9B in WB
Brood defeated Kakera, Souther & Miyacchi in WB.
Akira defeated Kakera in LB.
Satan defeated Torin, Aki & Akira in LB.
Yoshiai defeated Busa & Kuroan in LB.
Brood defeats 9B in grand finals 2-0

JTsm

Smash Master
Yoshi placing 9th is interesting.

Wtf Brood ****** again?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A little surprised at Kakera's placing though, especially after he won the last tourney in this region beating 9B twice.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If Brood's ****** again, anyone else hyped for a possible M2K vs Brood re-match at Apex 2013 since M2K knows the MU now and beat Nietono at SRT?

If Brood is even going to Apex, I heard he quit but these results say otherwise, so anyone know if he's going to Apex or not? XD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For those that can't read the bracket:

- Earth lost to 9B twice, beat Cross and [afaik for the first time ever] Souther in losers
- 9B lost to Miyacchi in winners and Brood in GF, beat Earth twice and beat Akira, Satan and Miyacchi in losers
- Akira lost to 9B in winners and Satan in losers. He beat Kakera in losers
- Miyacchi beat Satan and 9B in winners, lost to Brood in winners, lost to 9B in losers
- Satan lost to Miyacchi in winners and 9B in losers and beat Aki and Akira in losers
- Cross lost to Aki in winners and Earth in losers
- Aki beat Cross in winners, lost to Souther in winners and lost to Satan in losers
- Souther beat Aki in winners, lost to Brood in winners and to Earth in losers
- Kakera beat busa in winners, lost to Brood in winners and to Akira in losers
- Brood beat Kakera, Souther, Miyacchi and 9B

[I'm not sure about these:]
- Fuwa lost to Miyacchi and Cross
- Yoshiai lost to 9B and Earth, beat busa in losers

Fun fact: Brood, 9B and Souther were all in the same pool. They placed 1st, 2nd and 5th respectively!

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think the 1st seeds are [from top to bottom of the bracket]: Earth, Akira, fuwa, Satan at top half and Cross, Torin, busa, Brood at bottom half. I'm really not sure about it though because it would mean that Aki got a bye despite not being 1st seed. It's still possible that Aki got first seed instead of Cross and Kakera instead of busa.

I'd have to see the pool results before I can say for sure but Brood almost certainly beat 9B in pools.

:059:

Top Bottom