• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice, That's What Multiversus Fighters Are Made Of - Powerpuff Girls Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
PowerpuffGirls.png

The classic Powerpuff Girls in action.

Who are the Powerpuff Girls?
The Powerpuff Girls are the stars of the classic cartoon of the same name that aired on Cartoon Network from 1998-2005. It had six seasons. It focused on three kindergarten superheroes named Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. Empowered by a substance called Chemical X, they protect the city of Townsville from evil villains like Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy Lumpkins, HIM, the Gangreen Gang, and more.

What can they do?
The girls are superheroes and have a variety of powers at their disposal for a moveset, including superhuman strength, superhuman speed, flight, ice breath, a Black Canary-esque sonic scream, and more. They can either be a 3-1 transformation fighter or their own separate fighters.

Why should Multiversus add the Powerpuff Girls?
PPG is a massively popular show. It was one of the most merchandised cartoons ever, and it had a respectable run on Cartoon Network. But it remained alive long after its run, including two specials, an anime, and a reboot series. One of their villains even joined Gorillaz for a brief time. The Powerpuff Girls are one of CN's biggest icons, and they're a no brainer to be playable.

Supporters

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Honeylune posted a neat concept for Blossom.

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet

Greenhorne Ethan

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-4106-6771-3326
Massive support but I think they're pretty much a guarantee for this game. I'd be interested in how they handle the original designs vs. whatever comes for Craig's new sequel series, skin-wise.

I notices on Netflix that they stopped calling the original show "The Powerpuff Girls Classic" while they still do that for Ben 10, so I think it's safe to say they'd have no 2016 elements.

Top Bottom