• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUDDEN DEATH IV Results Thread!

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Pffft, says the marth main.
Just look at the bracket. Three Marths uptop and spacies below? ****!n disqusting

Trollololol

Hax

Smash Champion
anyone complaining about falco v marth (at worst, 40-60 in either favor) has no idea what a falcon player goes through ;_;

Beat!

Smash Master
Maybe everyone should stop complaining about character matchups and look at their own mistakes/flaws instead.

idk

Max?

Smash Champion
To everyone johning about matchups:

Eat a fat ****. Main Doc and then come talk to me about how hard Falco vs. Marth can be.

****ing ****ies using broken *** god tier characters. Play someone that actually takes some thought and isn't completely auto once you land a hit with your broken ****ing movesets.

/rant

Alex Strife, are you going to be uploading the vids from your setup?

Niko45

Smash Master
Lol I know it aint hard, it's just a broken *** match up
you just suck at the MU, falco ***** him at perfect level
anyone complaining about falco v marth (at worst, 40-60 in either favor) has no idea what a falcon player goes through ;_;
To everyone johning about matchups:

Eat a fat ****. Main Doc and then come talk to me about how hard Falco vs. Marth can be.

****ing ****ies using broken *** god tier characters. Play someone that actually takes some thought and isn't completely auto once you land a hit with your broken ****ing movesets.
Hold on, lets keep this going, where's mofo

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You ****ing pieces of **** you main Donkey Kong and then try to complain about how difficult spacies vs. anyone is.

****ing ****ies using broken *** god tier ******s. Play someone that actually takes some spacing and skill and can't apply pressure from across the stage w/ your broken ****ing movesets.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You ****ing pieces of **** you main Donkey Kong and then try to complain about how difficult spacies vs. anyone is.

****ing ****ies using broken *** god tier ******s. Play someone that actually takes some spacing and skill and can't apply pressure from across the stage w/ your broken ****ing movesets.
omg LMAO@@@@

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
You guys can complain about your high tier match-ups all day. I don't give a ****.

Ness vs Sheik. CHECK!
Ness vs Falco. CHECK!
Ness vs Jigglypuff. CHECK!
Ness vs Marth. Currently in the lab...

See everyone at ROM

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i 3 stocked u twice last time tho =P do u have those vids SBad btw. I know at least one of those 2 were recorded but i think both were. All i really do is dash dance grab though and then do combos (that's how all my characters play) I'm just really good w/ that strategy

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah but you're implying DK dittos are relevant to how good a DK player is, when really 99.9% of the time he won't play another DK. fox/marth/sheik dittos are relevant, but not DK dittos.
i think those videos got corrupted on fino's laptop

Max?

Smash Champion
But Strongbad, DK is such a good and relevant character in today's metagame. Everyone uses him and he's got so much potential due to his really great moveset (especially when he's facing you). You need to learn that matchup fast son, that or ban FD vs. m2k.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey not true, i remember back in 07, chillin MMd me with DK vs his fox and i won both games. 3 stock low damage on FD, close on dreamland

i just dash dance grabbed most of the whole time into a death combo

it's real good u should do it more
YOU HAVE TOLD ME THIS
800 DIFFERENT TIMES
ON FACEBOOK
FJDSFLKSDFKDKFJFLDSK JFS JAson

LMAO Ankoooku

TheLake

Smash Master
WTF TRYING USING A CHARACTER THAT DOES ONE MOVE AN...

oh wait mofo alreadyd posted nvm

<3 gj abate, mofo, and anyone who played low tier

you may never make money

BUT AT LEAST YOU LOOK GOOD DOING IT!

Top Bottom