• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dayummmmmmmm, Jesse hittin the gym in teams!

Was it +1932 points? I think so. Tally it up, man.

Sharky

Smash Master
goggles erased the results for one of the events, and didn't take the rest of them off the cyberstorm computer, so if we put them up they'd have to be a guesstimate.

This tournament was actually a lot of fun, but I think there is one point that almost everyone agrees with me on, and that's that $10 and a 10% house cut is just plain too much to charge. Goggles, think of it this way: Arena 51 charged just the $10 venue fee, but this was for a $10 tournament AND they always gave us pizza/soda. Cyberstorm gave us, what, a bowl of tortilla chips, if that was even them? Not that the food really is a major point, but it definitely helps illustrate my point, considering the venues were very similar and there's such a big difference in this one area.

I have no other qualms, however, with the running of the tournament. Props to Goggles for trying to keep people from not playing their matches right away, and it was a lot of fun. The follow-up to the tourney at Jesse's place was amazing, Big shoutout to him for opening that up for us. =D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
The results I am sort of sure on

brawl singles
1. Pikapika (split) pikachu
2. Cura ( split) ice climber , martha
3. San Ike
4. Dr. Granpa- DK

13. K.I.D Goggles
^^lol

Brawl Doubles
1. Dr. Granpa and San
2. Snakeee and cura
3. Jesiah TEG and PikaPIka
4. K.I.D Goggles and XXX

melée doublez
1. jesiahteg (Marth, sheik)+ visciousend (fox)
2. The general (peach) + minh (link best link in northeast)
3. Dudutsai (puff) + themanalord (fox)
4. Pikapika (idr marth maybe sheik) + kid goggles (Ganon)

melée singles
1. Jesiahteg (marth, sheik, fox)
2. ViscousEnd (fox, falco)
3. Dudutsai (jigglypuff)
4. Themanalord (Falcon)
5. Goggles (ganon)
5. Pikapika (marth)
?. minh (link)
i edited this with updates.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If we can get top 8 and total number of entrants, that'd be good. I know bry got 9th, then I had to play 1337-0 and snakeee, so I think 1337-0 got around 7th and snakeee around 5th. Dr. G also beat Jesse afaik so Jesse's around 5th too?

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
Yo funny story on our first game i was at fresh stock(last stock 0%) and he was at like 100% (last stock too) i ended up getting stuck at the ledge by down B(Freeze thing) then he attempted to spike me with the leg but i got out of fast and ended up sding LOL fml

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my melee bracket,

Irish (pyro's teammate)
Dudutsai

Pyro
Scud Missile (lol at me > RIT)
Artery Clogger
Spamus (Might have played him before AC but I dont remember)
Jesiah

I played really well in melee singles and I think I have foy to thank for that, because after I had that can of blue mountain dew, My tech skill and my melee game in general went through the roof, I almost took game 2 off of jesse. and I dont really remember the last time I did that well against him without him sandbagging or SDing or w/e

Top Bottom