• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Argh I can't get to sleep and yeah, I might leave later since I only plan on entering singles and I'm giving a ride to erk and beta + jeff(manas friend?) so I might leave later in the day. Erk and beta if you are reading this pm me your number.

I went to sleep at like 11pm and woke up at like 1am and now I cant sleep. D< FML

I'll def be there tomorow just want to be well rested.

Kantō

Smash Champion
sux man i know i have insomnia as well. ever since VC i cant sleep at night cuz we were up for like 3 days straight

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Last post? What are you people talking about?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Go Sanford! :D

And Neil, go Neil! :D

I'll be at Final Round channeling whatever powers are left over from the two of you, LOL.

P.S. - I would root for Jesse, but the last time I channeled him at a tournament, he wasn't even at Angel's place to ACCEPT MY THANK YOU SO SCREW HIM ROFL

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
San (Jiggs) beat KIDGoggles (sonic) in a MM =)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
CPd rainbow cruise. He Cp'd FD. 2 stocked him last two matches.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Whoo, good time, guys. I got to round 4, I'm pretty satisfied, moving up... I mean, I made it to round 4, but I lost to GOOOOD people, so I don't feel that bad. I just feel bad about how Jesiah **** all over my DK. Daaaamn.

Shout outs pending. Good grand finals though. Pikapika got them SILLY headbutt gimps...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Neil clearly had to use all his Pikachu powers for himself today because...

...I was trying to channel him and wasn't getting anything.

I did, however, channel Sanford and was scraping people with Ike all day. GET @ YA BOY SANFORD GOOD SH*T SON

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
pikapika is sooo good san blew up his 2 stock lead (can't handle that mk?!?!) o yea ren said stop losing to pikapika

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I can definitely handle yours, Dr. Grandpa.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Urgh I am wicked pissed, I know for a fact that goggles recorded that last match between me and his ganon and its NOT ON MY WII.

And yes I checked the SD card as well.

-_-

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Hohoho, his MK is only as good as his general skills, he doesn't know how to confuse the mess out of people like he does with DK.

-Not to say that his MK is bad, because those general skills ARE pretty **** good.

If you were channeling san, that's why he started slipping later. Just not top game today, still good though.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
I was quite disappointed with my brackets/placing in this tournament...but I had some fun friendlies and MMs.

Don't expect such a ****ty placing at the RIT tourney though. Live to win son.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
whod u lose to, moss? O_O U should play with us more often
i lost to 1337-0 in first round of brackets and then KID in first round of losers

i mean its not like i lost to bad people, i just feel cheated out of my tourney experience is all lol, oh wells sometimes you just get screwed by bad brackets

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
The results I am sort of sure on

brawl singles
1.pikapika (split) pikachu
2. Cura ( split) ice climber , martha
3. San Ike

melée doublez
1. jesiahteg (Marth, sheik)+ visciousend (fox)
2. The general (peach) + minh (link best link in northeast)
3. Dudutsai (puff) + themanalord (fox)
4. Pikapika (idr marth maybe sheik) + kid goggles (Ganon)

melée singles
1. Jesiahteg (marth, sheik, fox)
2. ViscousEnd (fox, falco)
3. Dudutsai (jigglypuff)
4. Themanalord (Falcon)
5. Goggles (ganon)
5. Pikapika (marth)
?. minh (link)

typed this on my iPod it took forever. Mad tired playing mad champions at jesiahtegs

good tournament good turnout. Shoutouts later. Even though results won't be posted for a while bc goggles didn't get the brackets

Top Bottom