• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Of course I can hack Dark's wii. Actually, I can unlock everything, through a hack, with no chance of bricking your wii. I will need two things. An internet enabled PC at the tournament, and no custom stages to be on Dark's wii or sd card. And yes, he MUST have an sd card, 2gb or below.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I dont think puff truly does that well against most if any characters. she just has a really annoying hit and run style and anybody that plays her has to pretty much not get hit ever. so when people dont know how to combat it, it make the 5 people that do play the character look really good when they do good things. but she has a proper spot on the list currently
$3 MM vs my jiggs?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo still didn't answer my question, if i bring jesses tiny gamecube 7'' tv can i camp it the whole tournament?
if we have enough normal tvs that we can put that GC on a tv than no, but if we have enough setups that we dont need to put that GC on a tv than yes.

san, done.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

KID'S MONEY MATCH LIST.

Brawl:
10$
vs Acton 2/3
ganon vs falco

20$ and Pikapika as a partner for Brawl doubles
vs JesiahTEG
Sonic vs. Snake.

5$
v. sharky 2/3
all distant planet

2$
vs. sharky 2/3
normal tourney rules

2/5$
vs snakeee 2/3
normal tourney rules

5$
vs MOSS 2/3
lucario vs mk.

5$
vs Dr. G
Sonic vs DK

5$
vs 1337-zero
Sonic vs ness

2$
vs bry
fox v pikachu.

2$
vs jash
sonic vs tink

2$
vs jtails
tourney set.

3$
vs san
sonic/wolf vs jpuff

Melee

5$
vs vicious
ganon vs. falco.

2/5$
vs minh
tourney set

2/5$
vs the General
tourney set.

2$
vs themanalord
??? vs not-fox

editted for more love.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
If steffon is dedicated and has been practicing fox lately I think he edges me out. I might practice my fox for this idk tho. I really can't with my controller and I can't afford a new one. We'll see =] can't wait to play everyone

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Has Dr. G's MK gotten better? I think Dr. G's weaknesses with MK just stem from the fact that it's not his main (only fraction of time put in) not really him *shrug*

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that I mained Azumarill in Melee the other night.

What the **** have I been smoking?

@Steffon
Quit taking this game so seriously dude, it's a cartoon fighting game for crying out loud. LOL.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I wouldnt say better, as much as I would say smarter.

smarter as in, hes learned how to spam nado much more effectively.

I will give 50 bucks to anybody that can beat dr. gs mk with dk lol

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I don't mind my wii being hacked. And I dont have an SD card. But I can easily buy one.
Unless you want one anyway, don't sweat it; I'll bring my spare, you use it for the duration of the tournament, I take it back. Noooo problem. Yer already buying brawl right in time for the tourney, wallet squeezes aren't fun.

tl;dr: save that money for aggressive MM challenges. Because in rochester, a new challenger ALWAYS appears.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Unless you want one anyway, don't sweat it; I'll bring my spare, you use it for the duration of the tournament, I take it back. Noooo problem. Yer already buying brawl right in time for the tourney, wallet squeezes aren't fun.

tl;dr: save that money for aggressive MM challenges. Because in rochester, a new challenger ALWAYS appears.
Thanks then. but idk if I am even gopnna do MM or enter brawl singles. As I said I am not confident anymore and have been doing horrible since I came back from my 2 month retirement. in december. 5 bad tournies in a row has mind ****ed me hard.

I'm pretty much here for the fun factor. I dont think I would do well if I entered singles and I lose all my cash through MMs

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I wouldnt say better, as much as I would say smarter.

smarter as in, hes learned how to spam nado much more effectively.

I will give 50 bucks to anybody that can beat dr. gs mk with dk lol
Ok. I will try, if it's $50 free money. (yeah I know you're just kidding ;_; )

How can nado be used smarter?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark, thats kinda lame to drive 5/6 hours to not enter brawl son...
I'm entering melee though. wouldn't that make up for not entering brawl. I am just not in the mood to place like **** for the 6th time in a row. it's not a good feeling. In melee I know I dont stand a chance at all to do well. And I have not entered a melee tournament since pound 3. But win or lose in that game, it is fun.

Brawl it would be the same, that is if I did not go from 1-3 best Peach in the country to a srucbby player in general. Summer time I was a beast. Not anymore. And I just dont wanna upset myself anymore then I already have when I am out to have fun. I wont feel good doing horible yet again. So I am trying to avoid that. But if Jtails is able to go, I'll do brawl teams with him.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
When you say you're leaving in the afternoon, did you mean friday (and stay the night somewhere,) or sat (and arrive only in time for melee,) then?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When you say you're leaving in the afternoon, did you mean friday (and stay the night somewhere,) or sat (and arrive only in time for melee,) then?
My ride leaves to upstate 2morrow afternoon from what Jash tells me. I'll get full info on that sometime tonight.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I only asked because it just occurred to me that I don't remember you guys ironing out where you're staying, which is generally a super-important detail...

Though I guess you did say yer figuring out all the details tomorrow.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Dont worry son, you got mk, you have nothing to worry about.

...honestly i told MOSS yesterday that if you dont play mk this tourney, im going to really upset/surprised at you.
His MK is good, I can't deny that...but I feel like I can definitely take his MK in MK dittos consistently. IDK if its just because most MK's have a problem with the ditto (where I usually dont) or if he just doesn't know how to fight MK with someone that doesnt have ridiculous strength. Because he ***** me consistently with his DK and Snake...both of which have immense strength.

...is why I hate Brawl.
Hate to break this to you but that was the trashiest Fox I've ever seen...like seriously my 10 year old sister plays a better fox than that nub. The sonic was also completely wack compared to Goggles'.

Top Bottom