• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I gotta see this CPU when I'm at the tourny.

The day I can run lagless melee on a CPU is the day that I dedicate MORE time to melee

I'ma hack so much ****

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Cura, we should have a solid internet connection if you want to make an attempt to stream the tourney.

Everyone else, its time once again for that that tradition we all know and love.

KID'S MONEY MATCH LIST.

Brawl:
10$
vs Acton 2/3
ganon vs falco

20$ and Pikapika as a partner for Brawl doubles
vs JesiahTEG
Sonic vs. Snake.

5$
v. sharky 2/3
all distant planet

2$
vs. sharky 2/3
normal tourney rules

2/5$
vs snakeee 2/3
normal tourney rules

5$
vs MOSS 2/3
lucario vs mk.

5$
vs Dr. G
Sonic vs DK

5$
vs 1337-zero
Sonic vs ness

2$
vs bry
fox v pikachu.

2$
vs jash
sonic vs tink

2$
vs jtails
tourney set.

Melee

5$
vs vicious
ganon vs. falco.

2/5$
vs minh
tourney set

2/5$
vs the General
tourney set.

Kantō

Smash Champion
KID im still gunna mm you but i can only do 1 dollar cuz im poor right now and barley have enough money to go.

also i think i might go all PT this tourney.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
as long as its not fox. ill think about it.

I really cant stand fox right now. i just beat general's and steffons fox today and I hated the entire 5 games.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman

you know whats even better?

i met a chick at egs the week before break that had a real legit toon link. we played doubles with people and she was getting like 5 kills to my one, every game.

If shes there again tonight, I think i can talk her into coming out to the tourney.

most females ever at a smash tourney?

sicckkkkkkkk
bwahaha, no more sausage fests or guys bringing their awkward girlfriends as they watch them play all day and get extremely bored.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I don't really roll Fox that much anymore.

I mean I definitly roll Fox. But just not for certain things. I'd prefer to play as other characters in friendlies / MM's these days.

@goggles
Want to try my sheik? I've only used it in one tournament match ever and you can ask anybody if they've ever even seen it before lol (besides steffon I've beaten him in the one match I've ever used her in tourny... and jeff lol). It's scrubby as hell I think

I won't CG if you won't.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, steffon raged a bit, but it was pretty tame compared to what he usually does.

@ mana
Id rather do not-top tier matches. Im going to have to deal with enough peach/marth/fox/falco bullcrap during the tourney. the only top tier matchup I enjoy playing is the one character that nobody in our area seems to play. Tsai is like the only puff we have.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I be surprised if I do good in melee. I am still a technical palyer and all. But I just forgot how to play match ups. And How I used Peach in general. I might be able to pick up fast if I get my *** kicked pretty bad a few times.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I be surprised if I do good in melee. I am still a technical palyer and all. But I just forgot how to play match ups. And How I used Peach in general. I might be able to pick up fast if I get my *** kicked pretty bad a few times.
We have lots of peaches so one more couldn't be too bad :p

Foy

Smash Champion
General is out sickest peach.
Rob is our campiest and luckiest.

Rob is so annoying. =_=

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
yea, steffon raged a bit, but it was pretty tame compared to what he usually does.
Lol, I only raged about me, not you. Also, congrats on beating the best WNY Fox main in a friendly set.

I'll warm up for serious at the tourney, and when I get you in bracket leave no question as to where you stand compared to me.

I also want everyone to beat Goggles in their respective money matches, because him losing that much money would just make my heart warm.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol, I only raged about me, not you. Also, congrats on beating the best WNY Fox main in a friendly set.
are you talking about you or the general?

either way, jesses fox is better than both of you.

I'll warm up for serious at the tourney, and when I get you in bracket leave no question as to where you stand compared to me.
right above you right?
I also want everyone to beat Goggles in their respective money matches, because him losing that much money would just make my heart warm.
brawl MM?
your falco/dk vs any character I play?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Too much johning going on. When you lose you're not supposed to be able to trashtalk your opponent. Also 90% of rage comes from yourself messing up. It still makes you look bad.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
are you talking about you or the general?

either way, jesses fox is better than both of you.
I blamed myself for losing, and made a joke about you freaking out about beating his fox with GaW. I'm the best fox main. Jesse plays Marth as his solid main, and plays way more Sheik than he plays Fox.

right above you right?
Quite a few notches below.

brawl MM?
your falco/dk vs any character I play?
This just illustrates how not confident you are. You've challenged me to a melee money match. We both play the game. So to save face you are going to ask me to a play a game (If Brawl can be called a game worthy of anyones attention) where you know I have no shot in hell at winning so you can look big? If you want to look big, how about you money match my Fox. You've "beaten" it once, how hard could it be again.

$10. Step up, you won't.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I blamed myself for losing, and made a joke about you freaking out about beating his fox with GaW. I'm the best fox main. Jesse plays Marth as his solid main, and plays way more Sheik than he plays Fox.
have fun with your little title, even though you know that mana and jesse play better foxs than you. but if you wanna be the best fox main, i guess ill take my place as the best doctor mario secondary

Quite a few notches below.
at least im consistent. =P

This just illustrates how not confident you are. You've challenged me to a melee money match. We both play the game. So to save face you are going to ask me to a play a game (If Brawl can be called a game worthy of anyones attention) where you know I have no shot in hell at winning so you can look big? If you want to look big, how about you money match my Fox. You've "beaten" it once, how hard could it be again.

$10. Step up, you won't.

melee fox is like brawl falco, im not going to intentionally play against him any more than Im forced to within the realm of the tournament. Stupid character that I hate fighting against.

also, im tempted to sig that bolded statement.

@ bry. I mean if you WANT to give people free wins, i guess i cant stop you... but PT sucks.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
have fun with your little title, even though you know that mana and jesse play better foxs than you. but if you wanna be the best fox main, i guess ill take my place as the best doctor mario secondary
Yea. Erik is mad good, but his Fox is not better than mine when are both playing well. His Falcon is another story however.

Also, I don't talk **** in Brawl for a reason. If you are going to talk **** in melee, be ready to take the heat you deserve when you run your mouth and don't actually step up.

Foy

Smash Champion
Thats nitro. Stop being mean Steffon. =[ Makes me sad.

HEY GUYS TOURNAMENT IN 2 DAYS CANT WAIT TO PLAY ETC!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We have lots of peaches so one more couldn't be too bad :p
Hmm? I'm not sure what you mean by that with what I posted.

Also I got some info from Jash. Our ride to this tourny is confirmed. We are leaving sometime in the afternoon from what I hear, but I wanna get a time frame on when excatly we are leaving.

I'll bring a full set up. But I need one favor from soneone if they could. For those that read my lil story of when I was robbed in the summer, I just recenlty bought a wii. But I dont have the game (brawl). I will buy it 2morrow. And due to this, I will have no game merory, so nothing will be unlocked. If one of you cguys can somehow transfer your brawl data into my wii, then we be set with another brawl set up.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I'm so amazing at melee that I don't even have to enter to win. My presence simply causes people to take out their wallets and hand me money.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this trash talk is getting boring. moar GOOD hype plz
with all the sexy ladies that are gonna be here, they can have some of my "GOOD hype" any time they want...
Yea. Erik is mad good, but his Fox is not better than mine when are both playing well. His Falcon is another story however.

Also, I don't talk **** in Brawl for a reason. If you are going to talk **** in melee, be ready to take the heat you deserve when you run your mouth and don't actually step up.
I always step up son, G@ME
You are who exactly?
hes the dude with the beasting sig. duh.

@ dahrem
LOL U2GUD!

@dark
That kid that posted right after you, dahrem should be able to hack your wii and unlock everything, if youre cool with that. (i was told this is possible, if im wrong pls correct me.)

Top Bottom