• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are going hardcore for no reason at all dude. I was not that serious with my comment and not that good in melee like I was back in the days. I'm just entering for fun. You need to relax and not show off so much.

Foy

Smash Champion
I am relaxed. =[

Sorry if those post were to intense, its how i talk online. Just ignore all the ranting and what not.

But for real, mad friendlies man, i remember seeing you at Pound3 playing Pikapika back when i was a super scrub.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whoa, someone help me out.

I just thought I saw Jesse say he was winning teams a few pages back.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So HYPE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. Everyone near ROCHESTER, needs to be at the smashfest at jessiah's this friday.

**** is crazy, brawl and melee.

Hype. No idea if I have a teammate for this tournament, last second is rochester's ****ttttt.
im probably going to be at smash club that night, itll be much less cramped. not to mention I have to coordinate how everyone is getting to the tourney.

its confirmed that JFURY, Ez and I will be attending. Ez is gonna be in rochester for some DECA states thing anyway...
sweet, good stuff kids, i havent seen you guys in wayyyyy too long.
Well being that my friend is awsome and has a mean hook up, I really dont have to pay anything to go to this if I am able to get driven here. All I would have to pay for is tourny fees.

And I vener been to upstate NY for smash. I been to Long island but never up there. So it be nice to see how it is in an area I never touched. And I have nothing to do for the weekend anyway so it would be a nice trip to see how it is up there.

Its gonna be hot. as quiet as you are tho its going to be weird to see how you react to our environment. snakeee seemed a bit uptight at his first WNY tourney. but now he loves us. lol.

Dark Magician Girl sucksssssssssssssss

Just sayin.
you can suck my chocolate salty balls.
****ing put the amount it cost to enter me onto my tab and ill team with you. :D Guaranteed top 3 if im on my game and get a BJ before the tournament, plus with our secret training we are ****ing set.
LOL BJ B4 = AUTOWIN/JOHNS
You are going hardcore for no reason at all dude. I was not that serious with my comment and not that good in melee like I was back in the days. I'm just entering for fun. You need to relax and not show off so much.

thats just foy being foy, no need to pay him any mind.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo im one of the most laid-back smasher in our community, your actions drastically tower over mine in obnoxiousness.

You humped a chair at a tourney till it broke man.
humped?

nah man, I ganon stomped the mess outta that chair...

best 3rd place trophy ever.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
hahahahaha someone took foy seriously hahahahahahahaha

so i got a MM against goggles Bo5 MK vs. Lucario $2 sound good?

Sharky i'll get a Bo3 with you for $1

Cura I want a Bo5 against your IC's for $2 if ya want

altairian

Smash Lord
I'm going to cuse for my smashjection in friday night, but I really can't afford the trip to roch this time. there was good possibility but this time the small odd won out. That's how it always seems with me now that I think about it v.v
TML, if you're going to be in cuse friday night, you can ride in my car to rochester on saturday, and I can drop you back off in cuse after the tourney. If you don't have saturday free or whatever then do what you gotta do, but I'm offering a free ride from cuse to roch and back if you want it.

Sharky

Smash Master
Do i even know you. Don't take me serious on the board.

See me in real life ill bite your nose off man.

Straight. Off.

YO SHARKY!! I wanna play your yoshi, ive heard good things.
bawrl or melee? my melee yoshi is mad rusty and probably will still be kinda rusty by the weekend, but whichever lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
TML, if you're going to be in cuse friday night, you can ride in my car to rochester on saturday, and I can drop you back off in cuse after the tourney. If you don't have saturday free or whatever then do what you gotta do, but I'm offering a free ride from cuse to roch and back if you want it.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYES

this is exactly what I was hoping would happen if I went to cura's.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

ty

ty you are amazing. =)

altarian is probably the best driver we have in the state. so dedicated to the community. MAD props as always

edit: steffon we have to play a bunch :3 show u my new chars n ****

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Moss ill MM 2$ for sure. Those who dont know fest at my place. You guys are welecome to stay the night and we just drive up to the tournament the next day!

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I'm probably bringing someone new to this. Shes played Brawl before, but never competitively, so we'll have to get her up to speed. And no, she is not my girlfriend. Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea. Oh, and I will be playing ness at this tourney. Probably.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Yo Goggles, I'm bringing my two friends that you called hot at Smash Club that one night lol, I got one of them to main Peach and all she does is down smash. :3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'm probably bringing someone new to this. Shes played Brawl before, but never competitively, so we'll have to get her up to speed. And no, she is not my girlfriend. Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea. Oh, and I will be playing ness at this tourney. Probably.
schweet.
she cute ?
shes prolly like 15 right?
Yeah, shes around my age.
that doesnt answer his question. neil has no problem going after teenagers as long as they dont know how old he is...

lol mass.

Yo Goggles, I'm bringing my two friends that you called hot at Smash Club that one night lol, I got one of them to main Peach and all she does is down smash. :3

you know whats even better?

i met a chick at egs the week before break that had a real legit toon link. we played doubles with people and she was getting like 5 kills to my one, every game.

If shes there again tonight, I think i can talk her into coming out to the tourney.

most females ever at a smash tourney?

sicckkkkkkkk

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its hilarious if you knew the backstory.

SHOW UP ON TIME AND BRING AS MANY SETUPS AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Does a laptop with Dolphin (the gamecube and wii emulator) and an iso of brawl count as a setup? Yup, guess what I'm doing while my stepdad drives me to the tourney. You guessed right! I'm playing Brawl!

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I was actually half kidding. Brawl has lag and random crashes, but melee doesn't usually. Still, you'd need an adapter for the cube controller.

Top Bottom