• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

altairian

Smash Lord
It's a little ironic to see this since PS1 is a godly pikachu stage. Lots of space to thunderjolt and approach at leisure on normal and grass stages, huge ground/air mixups on rock, etc. I recall a very specific match goggles had with pikapika where he was flipping out running for his life for like, 10 seconds without ever stopping because pikachu can get control so easy on rock stage. It was pretty funny, actually.
It's not a "godly" pikachu stage. Some of the transformations are good for pikachu. Neil is better than goggles, it's not surprising he could make goggles have to run away, on any stage :p

BF is a good luigi stage. Yoshi's is a good DK stage. FD is a good Falco stage. A stage being good for a character doesn't make it not neutral.

this is gunna bbe an awsome weekend.

ALT! HOW IS FF13 !!!
I'll tell you in 3 hours when I get back home with it!

...actually I won't, I'll be too busy playing it XD
I probably wont' shut up about it this weekend though, so you'll find out :p

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
your going to counter slide off the stage, and than try to jab and nair to your doom.

... and this is why i lurk the ike social.
Counter slide is so dumb lol. It's something else. Still pretty situational, but feasible in a tournament match.

I need to test it on actual people so I know whether I can do it on the fly, how easy to do it on command, and whether I can get punished if I mess up.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
I'd play you but my tele dad, zombies, and blackwing decks are all out of date and probably contained newly banned cards like Crush Card Virus.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I lost my deck at apex.

otherwise i would stall the mess outta you dark.

even if theres nobody that is attending the tourney that will play yugioh with you, the tourney venue is literally right next door to a huge card store, so if you want to play, youll def. be able to find somebody to play

Foy

Smash Champion
WTF is this soul silver stuff ppl are talking about? Can I smoke it? Sounds like a good strand

Jk u kids and pokemanz. I only play red blue yellow only and only recognize season 1. . I have heard silver n gold are **** good so maybe one day
wtf is soul silver

theres only like 5 legit pokemon after 151
loser. youre not a true smasher
Foy getting called out by his nemesis. Foy what is your response?
Yes! Foy. Please illegal Soul Silver. Then legal this tournament.

P.S....

I want to hang out =(

can't wait for da weekeeeeeeend
Shut the **** up. Especially you pyro.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
You fools need to get an R4 for your DS and pirate that ****. <_< They had english patches for the HG/SS *** roms months ago.

Although admittedly they didn't have patches for the storyline text, but I already played the original games and they follow the original storylines close enough for me to know whats going on.

I got the english patch as soon as it was available though, they might already have full english patches around already for hg/ss.

If not I'll be sure to get the english hg/ss roms when they come out and not pay fo that ****! :D

Piracy ftw.

I'll pwn anyones pokemanz. >=0 My charmander lvl 5 shall rule all >0 >0

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Dark I'll have to check with Millenium beforehand but if I can get 8 cards to complete my 2 decks I'll play you...in fact I'll MM anyone in Yu-Gi-Oh! that wants to play...that or MTG so long as it's standard.

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey i kinda wanna come to this. what attendance like usually?

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I'd play you but my tele dad, zombies, and blackwing decks are all out of date and probably contained newly banned cards like Crush Card Virus.
My deck ran into that problem last banned list. Got seriously kicked in the ****. So I sold most of my stuff.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I not comin

congrats Jesse Neil steffon on melée top3

grats San Neil goodplayer#3 on brawl top 3

=[

I can be at curas for a little on friday if anyone wants brawl brawl+ melée practice or mms

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Dark I'll have to check with Millenium beforehand but if I can get 8 cards to complete my 2 decks I'll play you...in fact I'll MM anyone in Yu-Gi-Oh! that wants to play...that or MTG so long as it's standard.
I'm up for standard magic as well. Partly cuz my yugioh deck is balls.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey i kinda wanna come to this. what attendance like usually?
30-40 for brawl singles. attempting to top 50 for this one.
I not comin

congrats Jesse Neil steffon on melée top3

grats San Neil goodplayer#3 on brawl top 3

=[

I can be at curas for a little on friday if anyone wants brawl brawl+ melée practice or mms

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

SADDEST.

FACE.

EVER.

Foy

Smash Champion
You fools need to get an R4 for your DS and pirate that ****. <_< They had english patches for the HG/SS *** roms months ago.

Although admittedly they didn't have patches for the storyline text, but I already played the original games and they follow the original storylines close enough for me to know whats going on.

I got the english patch as soon as it was available though, they might already have full english patches around already for hg/ss.

If not I'll be sure to get the english hg/ss roms when they come out and not pay fo that ****! :D

Piracy ftw.

I'll pwn anyones pokemanz. >=0 My charmander lvl 5 shall rule all >0 >0
I want to go to championships for the game....aka no pirate games.

Plus thats stupid i love pokemon and i want to have the real copy.

And ****ing erik you will show up for smash, i need to play you ive gotten 1000x better this weekend.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm going to cuse for my smashjection in friday night, but I really can't afford the trip to roch this time. there was good possibility but this time the small odd won out. That's how it always seems with me now that I think about it v.v

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That sucks to hear. I wonder if San would wanna team if he does not have a partner. Or I might ask Jtails to team if he goes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok then. If anything, I might just do melee for fun. Idk if I would enter brawl at all. Not confident for brawl singles atm.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
it's been long sonce i went to the last tourny u hosted. i have been doing so much school work, and since i dont own a car i have no way of getting there. I'd like to go cuz the last one i was at was at TEG's place .-. But if there is one in buffalo i wouldn't mind gong since it isnt that far from me. Besides that i hope everythiing goes well with this tourny like the other ones in the past. I still play so if by any chance i make it u wont be dissapointed with my skills. :D

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
it's not just money, it's wear on my car and the fact i can't practice whatsoever this week because of school =(

in the library like 14/24 hours of each day =/

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ok then. If anything, I might just do melee for fun. Idk if I would enter brawl at all. Not confident for brawl singles atm.
Brawl friendlies at least? =D

@Drk. Pch: I have gone in an out of slumps all the time, sometimes even within the same week/couple days and during tournies. I'm sure you'll come to a point where you're like "dang, I'm better than ever =)"

hubble

Smash Ace
So HYPE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. Everyone near ROCHESTER, needs to be at the smashfest at jessiah's this friday.

**** is crazy, brawl and melee.

Hype. No idea if I have a teammate for this tournament, last second is rochester's ****ttttt.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Brawl friendlies at least? =D

@Drk. Pch: I have gone in an out of slumps all the time, sometimes even within the same week/couple days and during tournies. I'm sure you'll come to a point where you're like "dang, I'm better than ever =)"
I guess I'lll play you in some friendlies.

And I have beenin the slumps, but it has never been this bad. In the summer I was the best I ever was. But some of my stuff got stolen after SNES. And my Wii was one of them. So I could not play alot anymore. Same time I had no job to enter anymore tournies or go to smashfest. December is when I had a job and was able to come back to tournies. And I been doing terrible since this day. So I have not been the same ever since. I went from hero to zero.

Also I have not got word yet if I am able to be drivin to this. I might get some info 2morrow.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
I don't think its worth going to this thing DarkPch I mean its a 5 hours drive for a local tournament o-o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well being that my friend is awsome and has a mean hook up, I really dont have to pay anything to go to this if I am able to get driven here. All I would have to pay for is tourny fees.

And I vener been to upstate NY for smash. I been to Long island but never up there. So it be nice to see how it is in an area I never touched. And I have nothing to do for the weekend anyway so it would be a nice trip to see how it is up there.

Foy

Smash Champion
So HYPE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. Everyone near ROCHESTER, needs to be at the smashfest at jessiah's this friday.

**** is crazy, brawl and melee.

Hype. No idea if I have a teammate for this tournament, last second is rochester's ****ttttt.
****ing put the amount it cost to enter me onto my tab and ill team with you. :D Guaranteed top 3 if im on my game and get a BJ before the tournament, plus with our secret training we are ****ing set.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo legit MM in melee if you still play. Just cause i got a bowser on my icon doesn't mean its not tough ****.

Ill play any fastfaller you play on yoshis.

Also no hate to you man, that card just sucks mad ****.....

Also good **** driving from Long Island for this, mad friendlies with everyone, ill camp a tv on the other room just for friendlies with kids.

Top Bottom