• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Yeah, your PT decided that he could style all over my ICs, that match was pretty goofy.

I could also afford to lrn2brinstar

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
No kidding. I'll shape up for this, maybe do a low stakes MM, since we seemed well matched.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if there wasnt so much expensive technical equipment, id say we could do it inside.

its been way too long since i played.

also, Im shaping up with a possible secret counterpick character for this tourney. brawl and melee.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo, I wasn't sure before but I'm positive I can make it to this now.

Sharky, get ready to train really hard tomorrow.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Marth is awesome in melee but nobody chooses to play him.

The Marth idols aren't relevant anymore so nobody decides to pick him up =(
I veyr poorly play Marth. Specially Marth dittos. But I guess, I do play Marth. A lot more than my Fox or Falco. Strangely enough... considering I'm actually a bit technical....

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Zelda on FoD?

Btw are we teaming in melee dude?

On a completely different note...who wants to MM me in Brawl at this?

KID i want a Bo5 against your Lucario with my MK, name your price

SHETH?

Dr.G/HULK?

Jesse?

Neil?

Bry?

Anyone else that wants a shot?

Kantō

Smash Champion
ill mm ya if i dont lose all my money.

ill prolly do 3 $1 MM this tourney. money is tight for me right now so i might do more if i win :)

i know KID is already MM me.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
He did fairly well last tournament he entered. I think he got 9th? or maybe 1 placing low then that. Im sure hes gotten plenty better. Ill money match you Moss, any price range from 1-5 $ bo5 of bo3. bo5 is funner though :D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
goggles i pray to god you do extremely well this tournament. You talk down to so many players i gotta be honest it bothers me. You really better place good. or ill probably stop coming to your tournaments.

Sharky

Smash Master

Btw are we teaming in melee dude?

On a completely different note...who wants to MM me in Brawl at this?

KID i want a Bo5 against your Lucario with my MK, name your price

SHETH?

Dr.G/HULK?

Jesse?

Neil?

Bry?

Anyone else that wants a shot?
you forgot me =(

also WTF IS PS2 DOING IN THE CP LIST? I tried very hard to list some benefits of the other stages, but every time I look at this it seems worse If some stages don't get removed for the tourney after this one, I might be joining cura's decision. =/

Also, what's everyone's opinion on a ledge-grab rule?

also also, 1337-Zero and I are gonna **** this tourney.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Marth is awesome in melee but nobody chooses to play him.

The Marth idols aren't relevant anymore so nobody decides to pick him up =(
I'm going to become a Marth idol soon. :)

Anyone that needs housing should stay at my place Friday night for practice before the tourney, and Saturday just to play and chill after the tourney.

I already claim first in doubles for both events, and first in Melee for sure. Brawl doubles I want to win but Neil got way better and I got worse. I've been practicing though so expect the old gayness back.

Also, I just want to emphasize how much I want to win Brawl doubles.

MD.Dude

Smash Cadet
I hope to make the event. I want to enter melee and Brawl. I hope i atleast get a few wins in both.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Goggles, why is pictochat on the CP list? Are you not aware of the kirby glitch? Its not a huge deal, but this glitch could cause some trouble if anyone were to play kirby on this stage. In case anyone is not aware of this glitch, kirby can down-B onto the right ledge and temporarily get stuck in the ground in a state where if anyone touches him, they will take damage. I'm not too good at explaining so here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR4goNUiMqc

TheManaLord

Smash Hero

who wants to play my sheik at this... big MM's $20+

gonna put niqqas to sleep with this sheik.

by sleep i mean DEATH

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Goggles, why is pictochat on the CP list? Are you not aware of the kirby glitch? Its not a huge deal, but this glitch could cause some trouble if anyone were to play kirby on this stage. In case anyone is not aware of this glitch, kirby can down-B onto the right ledge and temporarily get stuck in the ground in a state where if anyone touches him, they will take damage. I'm not too good at explaining so here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR4goNUiMqc
Theres actually a kirby player at RIT that I play with twice a week, and when i found out he played kirby way back at the beginning of the school year, that was the first thing I taught him how to do. lol

you can stall with it potentially. but rock runs on a five second or so timer and than hes forced to transform back. at which point he is vulnerable. not only that, but if you suspect that somebody is using that tactic to stall the match out, feel free to call me over and i will personally dq them.

also, if you werent aware, picto also gives sonic an invincible spindash and DK an invincible spinning kong.

I actually just sent an attendee a sizable email because he questioned me about the viablity of that stage.

Just trust me on this one. Pictochat is a viable tournament stage.

Top Bottom