• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

Foy

Smash Champion
Nah bro, i aint talking bout gay shiz, im talking about making hookers do cocaine then killing them, snorting their blood to get the cocaine and then making a fort out of their bodies type o ****.

Start gangsta stuff.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Nah bro, i aint talking bout gay shiz, im talking about making hookers do cocaine then killing them, snorting their blood to get the cocaine and then making a fort out of their bodies type o ****.

Start gangsta stuff.
Sounds like a smashing time. I shall partake.

hubble

Smash Ace
Dudu stop it dude, your too crazy right now.

I dont know if I have a teams partner yet. Who wants to team with a fox, its all about the ebb and flow you know...

Foy

Smash Champion
bok you want to team cause dudu plays puff and i like that and all but he is asian.

PS: Don't tell him, he might freak out if he finds out!

PSS: Bok get on aim.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I actually was going to get upset and trash talk and complain and all that shiz, but I guess buraks attitude has gotten into me, people can do and say what they want. If anybody has a question to where my skill level lies in either game, feel free to money match me.

otherwise, I kindly ask that you keep my name out cha mouth.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
last I checked, I made more money than you that tourney...
You need to do your math. Seeing how you only placed in melee doubles. winning lke maybe 10$ at the most. And i got second in brawl doubles. winning like 30$. Not to mention i won like 2-3 MM$ that tournament as well.

Go back to school!

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@Foy, we ain't hatin. you're our nice mascot. if you want the trash talking to end, get at my smash club. otherwise gtfo nubz lol.

@dudu, i wanna join in on the hooker fort :D let me come too! it'll be like one huge dead hooker tea party! cept with less tea....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
foy, who have you beaten? only thing i remember is when we ***** in doubles at jesses place that one time, but otherwise i can really remember times where you beat people, and if i dont know about it, how can i talk about it?

Foy

Smash Champion
foy, who have you beaten? only thing i remember is when we ***** in doubles at jesses place that one time, but otherwise i can really remember times where you beat people, and if i dont know about it, how can i talk about it?
Cali kids, but can really be transfered to this situation.

I've come to the conclusion that in friendlies i do better cause the pressure is off, and i got even with most kids. In tournaments i lock up and feel bad about winning as bad as that sounds. =[

An example of that at a CGC where i got dead last i had to play S2J and i had a good 2 stock lead on him in my first match vs sheik on FD. But i felt bad for being gay and dthrowing him.

Iunno i hate winning. It's dumb. In friendlies it doesn't matter, its my personality that gets me.

PS: This is not me trolling.

And people i have beaten in NY and be anyone i played, but i go back and forth with them cause I don't change my play style like jesse said to me. Im trying to be more active in the community by getting up to jesses to play you guys when i can. The more comfortable i can get with playing people the better ill be with winning.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Just secured a ride to this booya!

also Foy I thought you were pretty good in that one friendly, I was gonna make a come back but you had to cut the power for the whole venue so you wouldnt lose >.>

Foy

Smash Champion
Thats how it works. I want to go to this and not even enter, just have my own TV and have everyone play me in sets thats at the venue since noone knows what i do.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I got a lot of tourney experience at VC and I'm on a special training regime thanks to peirce7D and clownsui so you ->fools<- better get at me. >=0

I 10$ MM any ganons.

Yeah thats right Im putting that money down. >=D

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I got a lot of tourney experience at VC and I'm on a special training regime thanks to peirce7D and clownsui so you ->fools<- better get at me. >=0

I 10$ MM any ganons.

Yeah thats right Im putting that money down. >=D
DON'T DO IT! It's too much!!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ill do it.

Im not a ganon main in melee for nothing.

ganon v falco. brawl. 10 dollars?

if I can beat bry with fox, i can do this too.

Foy

Smash Champion
Cura i want to IC's ditto MM you but IC's dittos suck.

=[

Also might noooooooooooooooooot be able to make this, this is a Mana john type thing when i say its money but it really isn't but it is.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Western already has a good dk and and Eastern has a good Ice climbers. Work on the luigi! Hes a great underrated character.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Well, some people play marth, but, not many have used him as their primary character for climbing in tourneys, least not up here since ROR.

Dunno who uses him but hasn't in recent tourneys.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Minh stomped your **** off in an MM. Rob goes even with you.
Stop putting yourself on a mantle dude. You're better then me I'll give you that, but give me more time to practice with you guys since i never get up there and im dependent on people playing, unlike mana.

That's my biggest pet peeve about this area, everyone either bashes me for losing to kids once or twice, but when i win you guys shrug it off. **** you haters, all i hear from brock is that you guys trash me.

Next time we play we need to have a best of whatever match for hating rights, if you win ill stop whining blah blah blah, if i win you shut the **** up about thinking you are the best and most educated player in our region like you believe you are.
1. Minh did not "stomp my **** off." He won. Big ****ing deal.

2. Rob goes even with me when I'm not going all out. I have yet to play Rob EVER in a tournament set.

3. It's because you lose more than you win, and try to argue it otherwise.

4. I don't know where Burak is coming from either cause we trash him too.

5. I'm not the best and most educated player in the region, but I will accept that deal.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Marth is awesome in melee but nobody chooses to play him.

The Marth idols aren't relevant anymore so nobody decides to pick him up =(

Foy

Smash Champion
Talking about brawl broski.

***** kill a ***** and still her car and drive here FHAJKSFDLSADHKDJSAD

SMASHBOARDS IS IN A CIVIL WAR

Sharky

Smash Master
foy bry splits maining pikachu and PT. Cura splits maining IC's and marth. Fail moar at being unique plz.

Foy

Smash Champion
UGHHHHHHHH ****!!!!!

Might have to chose this tournament or Pokemon HGSS. I might come and play venue fee and play kids if anything.

Foy

Smash Champion
Oh crap....this isnt the social thread. >_> My bad, i literally thought it was the Power Rankings.

Yo goggles lets do some teams stuff at jesses. We beasted on whoever we played last time.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i used PT succesfully in tourney at ss2.

and if you want money for soul silver win some at SoY2.

Top Bottom