• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
You may consider adding a list of people who are coming to the from page, Goggles.

Hubble: you used the wrong "your."

Sheth: if i get my brawl game working before next month, i may sign up for the tourney.

On a different note, i'll talk to silver and see if he wants to come.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
And last but not least, the airsoft rule.
Any player that loses any set will be allowed to be shot by hammerbros airsoft gun for five minutes after the conclusion of their set.

NOTE. The airsoft rule will only apply, if hammerbro ACTUALLY SHOWS UP TO THE TOURNAMENT.
This is quite scary. Haven't checked my exam schedule yet, but I'm getting a ride from altairian again, so I'll most likely come.

Anyone who wants to learn the secrets of saijumping should come find me at this tournament. Also, some random scrub is coming with us from Binghamton (not me), but he's a melee hater so be sure to beat him up in brawl. Or in real life with airsoft guns, your choice :)

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Scrub-a-dub-dub, Ice climbers will wash you right up with their chain grabs. Or DK with a 9 punch, because ⑨ is the strongest.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
hey sheth u can team up with moss if ud like. i think im going to team up with either san or cura. not sure.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You may consider adding a list of people who are coming to the from page, Goggles.
its kinda pointless, because people are confirming and decomfirming themselves everyday, and every tourney theres alwasy people that say that they will come out that dont. and people that say they wont but do.

I wont stop anybody else from doing it, but i dont see it as a valuable use of my time.

also, do me a favor, try and find that frat or whatever that ran that brawl tourney on the same day as the syracuse tourney, and try and get some of them to come out.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
We had a discussion the other day at my fest. And we all agreed FF X-2 was the best.

I vaguely remember that conversation and I didn't really participate.

I like FF7 the best, **** yeah being mainstream and not giving a ****. GET AT ME

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Get outa here with ur touhou jokes nobody wants any of that ****

You lost when you yourself recognized it, putting yourself at it's level. I won when you pointed out what I did there.
EDIT: Hey pyro, it's the wrong "its."

Foy

Smash Champion
STFU manalord. Your falcon is ****. Falcon vs Kirby MM *****. $124235 dollars and i get to eat your first born.

Kantō

Smash Champion
whos the new smasher u were talkin bout cura? i saw an aim box on my comp. yesterday that said something along those lines...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Keep in mind guys this is the tournament thread, try to keep the idle chit chat to the PR/Social thread, and keep this one for tourney related stuff.

speaking of tourney related stuff.

since I do one every tourney, i figure ill just do version 1 now.

KIDs money match list. v1

bry
fox vs pikachu.

jesiah
sonic v snake.

san
sonic v ike.

JamesG
sonic v lucario

altairian (i finally spelled your name right and im calling you out, thats enough of a reason to come to this)
fox v pikachu

leet-zero
sonic vs ness

sharkums
sonic v yoshi

MOSS
whoever you want me to play vs MK

snakeee
sonic vs zss

CJT
sonic vs...
*cries*

Eevee
whoever you want vs peach

Melee:
anyone thats not above me in the PR
ganon vs anything.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Shut up goggles, MM to get better not be a ******.

I'll my your ganon with my zelda.

EDIT: A girl? Really? lol she's either huge or uggs, we'll see!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Shut up goggles, MM to get better not be a ******.
since you didnt make it clear, Ill have to assume that your are talking about melee

i dont want (have to try) to get any better at melee, yet there are like 6/7/8 dudes below me on the PR that think they are better than me at melee, so I am challenging them to put all of these argument to rest.
I'll my your ganon with my zelda.
done
EDIT: A girl? Really? lol she's either huge or uggs or a baby,we'll see!
Editted for accuracy.

This isnt back in our day mana, nowadays in the new generation there are actually cute girls that play video games, although half the time they are only cute because they havent grown up yet.

And b4 anybody says anything, im saying cute in the innocent way, not cute in the im a pedophile way. Im quite content with girls my own age, ask bry and curas girlfriends... =P

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
That's true Goggles. Luckily I can pass for 16 if I really want too ^_ ^

Or at least I could when I was 18. How young can I look for these tenderoni's? ===)))

Straight pimpin' little girls <3

EDIT: I'll be 21 in June <3 to drinking. </3 to being officially old imo

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol when i travel with neil, people legit think hes 17.

lol at pimpin lil girls, you need to cut that mess out.

speaking of, last time we went to mass, neil was spittin game at this 15 yr old chick the whole weekend.

when is ur birthday? im turning 21 on 6/16 we need to go clubbin or something.

again, take general social stuff to the social thread.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Found out I have things going on on this date but I'll probably be okay since melee is later.
But I'll definitely mm you goggles. my link your gannon. Maybe samus or mario vs gannon as well. 1$

Foy

Smash Champion
lol when i travel with neil, people legit think hes 17.

lol at pimpin lil girls, you need to cut that mess out.

speaking of, last time we went to mass, neil was spittin game at this 15 yr old chick the whole weekend.

when is ur birthday? im turning 21 on 6/16 we need to go clubbin or something.

again, take general social stuff to the social thread.
El oh el at hitting on matts sister.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yeah. Because of KID and Pikapika, Matt, who usually holds lots of smashfests and houses tons of people for tournaments was unable to do anything for months. I hope you guys got around to apologizing for that >_>

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I didn't know about that. But it has nothing to do with the tournament.

I turn 21 on 6/28! same month

This tournament will be good btw everyone. So let's make it happen and tell everyone you know who was at the last event and everyone at past events. But especially new people.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I prolly wont be positive if I'll be able to come until about the week of but I'd like to enter doubles at this, so if anyone wants a partner for teams I'm down as long as I can actually come.

melee

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Keep in mind guys this is the tournament thread, try to keep the idle chit chat to the PR/Social thread, and keep this one for tourney related stuff.

speaking of tourney related stuff.

since I do one every tourney, i figure ill just do version 1 now.

KIDs money match list. v1

jesiah
sonic v snake.

san
sonic v ike.

JamesG
sonic v lucario

leet-zero
sonic vs ness

snakeee
sonic vs zss

Eevee
whoever you want vs peach
You will lose all these matches. And i will money match you in melee in which you will lose that 1 as well.

Also Notes for the new smasher i was referring to.

Yes shes a female.
But she JUST turned 15 like 3 months ago. So lets not scare her away with pervertedness
I recall her saying she plays Ike/Snake Im triyng to get her up to roch on march but she'll probably need a teammate.

Other new. If altairan is for real not going i still need a teammate. Hulk get at me if your not teaming with san.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm no creeper, I was mostly joking. I can't speak for Goggles or anyone else though...

Also I have no idea what character I'll be using at this for singles. FOX OR FALCON??? Or zelda ????????

Also, anyone who wants to MM me in B+ can name their terms and $ amount.

Kantō

Smash Champion
KID
fox vs pika

okay. you got it. let play for your spot on the PR.

is this cuse girl gunnabe at the fest tommorow?

Top Bottom