• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On Ya! A Western New York Tournament. December 5th AND 6th.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
My experience on my 22" TV/monitor that I have in my apartment is fairly good. I use component cables, too; I've never quite felt the lag in brawl. No idea about melee, though. Haven't tried it.

2ms on component cables sounds reasonable, though I admit, I don't have a perfect eye for these things, since I don't play on that many setups.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow, i was told to check this out, but seeing how i havent played since rochester, i might not go :( anyways where is this city? how far is it from where i live though, just to be curious.
how else are you gonna get good if you dont go to the tourneys?

also, its like 5 min from the jesses house (the last tourney)

also, kirby vs sonic/lucario/ddd
2$ apiece.
oh wait, nvm, you dont do mms.

CBC is lying, he just played monday! D:<

You should go, I can come up to the dorms as much as possible to at least try to get you back into your groove.
this.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
can any syracuse smashers who need rides get at me please

cura, erk, beta, anyone .those are meleers i know off the top of my head) i need at least three i can fit up to five to make it to this =(

Foy

Smash Champion
Is there any rule of like punching your opponent in the **** if he starts winning. Like get an upper hand on the mofo.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I don't even play this game and I'll still 2-0 both of you
thats really fkn sad. especialy cus its true...
I could have sworn the last time we played you kept *****ing about my fox beating your pikachu...
Then the ceiling fell.
WOOWOWOW. GET RAPEEDDD!! RANDOM CEILING DROP GUY JV 5 STOCKED YOU SON
Cool I might be able to go to this. lemme talk to my bro and then my friends to see if they wanna bum a ride over there.

I just bought a PS3 so if any1 has 1 and wants to add me my PSN is xI_Kozimoto_I

i dont think you realised that your attendance at this tournament is mandatory and non negotiable.

also, bring your ps3 and blazblue/sf4 and ill money match you 2$ in both games

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
might try and get out to this if gf gives permission... Mana... Anyone else we know going?

Would give me a reason to stop at dads and check out car as well... loolol

Also...

FOY!

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
Foy if you are going to be in NY for this, I will DEFINATALY try and go to this...

Also the price is in my range... xD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Foy if you are going to be in NY for this, I will DEFINATALY try and go to this...

Also the price is in my range... xD
LOL jeff change your name to Tao already theres a famous san in rochester already people just get confused xD

or just OswegoJeff or ManaLordsFriend or something

LOLOLOLOL

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I've been practicing a lot for this. It's too bad I can't go to the Oneida tourney T_T.

I'm bringing another one of my friends to this. He's completely new to competitive Smash, but he's interested in seeing how advanced people play.

Alt: I'm bringing a red hat if I can find one. We wont live up to our team name this time!

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I think I may have to save up some cash and see 'bout headin' down for this. Looks like it'd be a blast.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ehehe, well, there are only two major issues resulting in me not able to go. x.x

1. Transportation
2. Work

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
**** son ****. u play melee or brawl

foy im lucky i have even a ten percent chance of going to this, its not a choice =(

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ehehe, I play Melee almost every day. I mess 'round with HRC a lot, try to get my L-cancels better, other than that, play friends or cpus. Don't have many that play up here. And I only have Brawl for the Target Test and HRC, other than that, rarely play it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
give us youre address, i might be able to find you a ride. cus even after that description, I still dont know where the hell you are.

Top Bottom