• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On Ya! A Western New York Tournament. December 5th AND 6th.

Sharky

Smash Master
I think that goodies was going to post it today sometime.

EDIT: LOL that's what I get for taking five minutes to post

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So what are the chances of starting at like...2pm instead of 5pm in the future? :p
I keep telling people to do stuff and they dont do it. I will continue to run my tournaments at 4 until everyone cooperates with me so as to get the tournaments finished in a reasonable manner.
Let's hope Goggles doesn't have to jump another person's car in the future.
Holy crap one of you all had a dead battery at the end of grand finals last night?! What a disaster! D= No wonder I didn't see you pass me as I was walking back.
It was during Loser's Semis.
It was some random guy that just showed up randomly at cyberstorm and asked for a jump. it wasnt any of the tourney participants.
I really don't want to be listed as using Metaknight since I only used him in one single game, which I lost lol.

same for me, I only used mk, one game against cjt. because mk vs rob is like auto win.
also, LOL@ your MK... got OBLITERATED son, dont come through rochester with that weak mess no more

Anyway, great tourney I had a lot of fun. It's definitely no joke up here, there's quite a few amazing players
GGs to everyone I played, and it was nice seeing new faces. :)
same to you. although Im like really, SUPER MAJORLY disappointed in losing that set...

I have the full results posted. Check them out!
youre supposed to post the link here so people know where to go...

Snakeee

Smash Master
Goggles you played really well, and gave me the most trouble yesterday. My meta was playing god awful though, I'd like to MM you with him next time...but I don't think I really want to use him in tourney.

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
On behalf of myself and bluepeachy I'd like to officially thank K.I.D. Goggles for having us at his tourny and The General for allowing us to stay at his dorm for the night. I'd also like to thank Walter for giving me the opportuinity to pwn the **** out of bluepeachy in New super mario brothers (Now maybe people will start to paying attention to weegee).

Top Bottom