• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid Yoshi Tricks (Now With Colors O:)

Yikarur

Smash Master
you can react to Get-up Options over 100%.
Get-up Options below 100% are too fast to react to but you can beat 2 of 4 get-up options with nair alone, thats a good thing. (very character depending of course, we should create a list or something o: )

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Why isn't Raptor listing his gay counter to get up anything? He runs to you provoking you to get up, runs away, and then he comes back with his lasting grab. So stupid.

Sharky

Smash Master
It's stupid until you realize that whenever he turns around out of dash he will do that EVERY TIME. Then it's just...stupid...

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That's why you don't get up attack :awesome: If you get up attack when I turn around, then you fell for the bait and it's a free grab punish for me. Just roll away or something. And no I don't do it every time. I'll do it every time if you get up attack though and sometimes I throw in a dash attack instead.

Sharky

Smash Master
now see, I said every time you run towards me and turn around, not every time in general. So whaty I said holds true :awesome:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
That's why you don't get up attack :awesome: If you get up attack when I turn around, then you fell for the bait and it's a free grab punish for me. Just roll away or something. And no I don't do it every time. I'll do it every time if you get up attack though and sometimes I throw in a dash attack instead.
no I've seen you do it to me even with rolls because the grab has lasting grab boxes.

Top Bottom