• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid kill confirm

Tiffany

Smash Rookie
What character has the cheesiest, earliest, and easy to land kill confirm?

Mikazuki

Smash Cadet
Probably Mii Swordfighter. Tornado into up b (hero's spin) is a true combo and kills at around 60%. Ike has reliable kill confirms as well. His Nair combos into nearly everything such as uair and bair which both kill relatively early.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Probably Splat Roller into smash attack.
Roys fully charged neutral b still kills at 0 iirc not easy to land per say but very early.
That’s not a kill confirm, that’s you holding a move for like, three seconds and praying that someone not only let’s you do it but also runs into it.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Probably Splat Roller into smash attack.

That’s not a kill confirm, that’s you holding a move for like, three seconds and praying that someone not only let’s you do it but also runs into it.
If you get hit by Roy's neutral B you deserve to lose that stock.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Any character who can ground and pound you.
Young Link's Fire Arrow x3 > Hero Spin.
Mii Swordfighter with their Tornado > Hero Spin.
Luigi's grab > d-throw > FH dair > falling nair > FH dair > falling dair > Super Jump Punch.
Zelda's down air if she lands it. You're kind of screwed there.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Any character who can ground and pound you.
Young Link's Fire Arrow x3 > Hero Spin.
Mii Swordfighter with their Tornado > Hero Spin.
Luigi's grab > d-throw > FH dair > falling nair > FH dair > falling dair > Super Jump Punch.
Zelda's down air if she lands it. You're kind of screwed there.
I wouldn’t put Luigi’s on there just because it’s so difficult to actually land

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Is it? Because once something becomes second nature, then it's not difficult.
I mean that’s true but it takes a lot of time in training mode to learn it and then it’s a whole different thing implementing it in game. I mean yeah, once somebody has it down they have it down and it does become second nature. It is just a sequence so it’s not incredibly difficult (especially if you’re comparing to combos in other fighting games) but you have to put a good amount of time into learning it. I guess you are right in a way I just don’t think a ton of people will put the time in to learn it when outside of that combo Luigi isn’t good and there are far more rewarding combos and play styles that don’t take as much time to learn

kraw23

Smash Apprentice
Is it? Because once something becomes second nature, then it's not difficult.
Nah it's still difficult - when you're getting comboed by Luigi you can DI left or right and he has to react in time otherwise you fall out.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nah it's still difficult - when you're getting comboed by Luigi you can DI left or right and he has to react in time otherwise you fall out.
I did that. Someone said I was fighting a bad Luigi since he couldn't land his combo correctly on me. Lol.

Top Bottom