• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
walk up to the opponent and jab jab until you see a shield and then dash grab. if you get hit just sdi down and nair them. then rest before they can nair you back :D

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
additionally, don't get hit by peach's fair. that's her main scary thing. oh, and don't crouch cancel much.

lol i know what not to do, but then again, i would still lose to that B**ch!!... i'll read more on that matchup an just work an play:( more i guess.. thanks :)

Cia

das kwl
are you sure hbox?

I ***** vidjo with jiggs by just spacing bair and running away the entire game until I could get bairs in, avoiding peach's every move

peach has no move to beat your bair, but if you fair, peach can just beat it pretty easily
LOL. this is like the format of every mew2king post ever. I ***** _______ with _______ so I must be right.

:laugh:

FYI - if jigglypuff tries to bair, i'mma toad it.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
are you sure hbox?

I ***** vidjo with jiggs by just spacing bair and running away the entire game until I could get bairs in, avoiding peach's every move

peach has no move to beat your bair, but if you fair, peach can just beat it pretty easily
Bairs are the primary attacking move

I'm saying Fair (delayed, baby ones especially) are pivotal in approaching

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Try to do that vs ARmada!

Looking forward to Apex, yes im turning this thread to apex hype!

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
So is it possible to rest falco's d-air out of sheild if he hits your shield early?

I know you can if he misses the lcancel/fast call but what if he doesn't?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
unless he does something really stupid right after, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom