• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
double post, this might be useful knowledge for kongo jungle 64 (if it doesnt get banned) and yoshis story

Same thing happens with rollout as well. If the ground is moving upwards you land directly after it hits instead of bouncing up.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
>Dislikes pineapples
>Dislikes crush

I'm skeptical, but I'll try it.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I mean the drink! Crush is the cutest troll on the forums! :3

Also, 500 post get.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Grape SOda ftw

And yep thats over 9 posts per day since join date. dedication right there. If instead you spent all that time playing smash with good players............

crush

Smash Master
I never really post when im home or have the ability to do other stuff, most of my posts are from when im in the car/bus to andfrom school.

and yeah I actually like vanilla coke better than orange crush :D (dont tell anyone though)

:phone:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Requesting thread title change to Stuff About Soda

Puff info all belongs in Mahone's thread now.

idea

Smash Master
it's okay, we only have like half of these in canada anyway. i see taco bell and mconald's all the time but never chipotle or chick-fil-a.

also, coke tastes better in canada. it's probably 'cause here it's real sugar + glucose-fructose syrup instead of just the syrup.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
it's okay, we only have like half of these in canada anyway. i see taco bell and mconald's all the time but never chipotle or chick-fil-a.

also, coke tastes better in canada. it's probably 'cause here it's real sugar + glucose-fructose syrup instead of just the syrup.
Didn't know you were from Canada.

And isn't Qdoba more expensive than Chipotle? Of course the food is gonna be better as the restaurant gets more expensive (in most cases, not all)... I don't know los pancheros

idea

Smash Master
almost never, he knows better than to grab when i'm not in shield :p i still up-tilt rest him fairly often though. and when he up-bs onto the stage, not much you can do about that one.

i actually haven't played KK in tournament in like a year 'cause he always has work during our monthlies (all saturdays). i haven't played his sheik in tournament in even longer, since he can apparently beat me with peach or fox when he wants to <_<

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
One of my various super powers is beating people with my bullcrap secondaries.

My Sheik would **** you in tournament. <3

edit: like, 2-3 stock.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nah, I just hate(d) the MU and prefer(ed) it with Fox. It's easier with him. But if you want I'll bust her out next time we play. I should probably be working on her anyway since I have stuff to test out.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
meh, either way. you just seemed like you were provoking me. lol
Regardless of how I intended this to end initially, I think I may actually have to bust her out.

Can't have TheLake spreading lies and slander about my Sheik ;(

edit: he got the part about my Fox right though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom