• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Struggling to find out how i did and trying to replicate this. (PIT)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Back when the game was first released for wiiu i did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRr0OenBUkc

And i still cannot replicate it. With my luck its probably super obvious and im just being extremely stupid, but it might be something.
Great title 10/10

Anyway, what it seems you did was ledge get up > dair spike > tipper bair

If you're trying to replicate it and failing, you might be either not getting the spike, jumped too high from the ledge or you just didn't connect the bair

The positioning of the opponent, their percentage and rage also matters. Also the Falcon landed with the knee, getting a bit of lag, but I don't think it really mattered

Imagine this whole post being wrong lmao but I hoped this helped

Last edited:

Popiui

Smash Rookie
Great title 10/10

Anyway, what it seems you did was ledge get up > dair spike > tipper bair

If you're trying to replicate it and failing, you might be either not getting the spike, jumped too high from the ledge or you just didn't connect the bair

The positioning of the opponent, their percentage and rage also matters. Also the Falcon landed with the knee, getting a bit of lag, but I don't think it really mattered

Imagine this whole post being wrong lmao but I hoped this helped
Yep that was it, you just cant input another jump after the getup and you have to consonantly drift twords the stage to land the tip. Thanks.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Do you confirm it is a ledge get up ? It looks like a ledge jump.
It's a ledge jump, it only works on tall characters or characters who extend their hurtbox by jumping or using an attack. Not hard to do~

Top Bottom