• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone else see that Street Fighter 6 gameplay trailer? Jesus Christ, it was incredible! My favorite part though was at the very end, because Street Fighter is back on Xbox! I've only played one Street Fighter game before this (Ultra 4), and I wasn't very good. It was at a friend's house and I was getting my ass kicked online.

I'm getting off topic though. SF6 is coming, and even though I plan to just stick to single player and playing with friends, I'm still ridiculously pumped for this game!

I know I'm not the only one that wants to discuss it, which is why I made this thread. Enjoy!

BTW, if someone already made a thread for this game, let me know so this one can be deleted. No need for two threads of the same game 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom