• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Streaming Melee with LGP issues.

Boiko

:drshrug:
Hello, I'm trying to stream Melee/PM with an LGP and I'm running into some problems.

My set up is:
Wii with component cables>cables plugged into splitters (not a powered splitter, may be the problem)>cables plugged into component to hdmi converter>hdmi cable into LGP capture card>LGP capture card into USB 3.0.

I open the Video Capture Device screen in OBS, and then the setting for LGP Stream Engine, using these settings (note, the video says "N/A" which is confusing to me as well):

From here, I will preview the stream, and I will always get a black screen. I've tried so many different things that I've read online, including closing chrome and skype, trying different USB ports, restarting the program, etc. I am using OBS 32 bit, and I have all of the required drivers to run the LGP Stream Engine in OBS.

I'm not sure what else to really do here. Is a powered splitter required for component cable usage? If so, how would I go about still using the LGP? Or is that not possible?

Would appreciate any and all help that I can get here.

Top Bottom