• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange things that you really like...

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I like to buy Peanut M&M's open the bag, wait till they get stale, then eat them.
I also like to hang upside down from my bed and couch when I'm watching TV or on my laptop.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I like it when people rub my head. One time I met this girl who liked to annoy people by messing with their hair. She messed with my hair for around 10 minutes while I was talking to her before saying "WTF? Why haven't you said anything? Everyone else asks me to stop after about 10 seconds!" I just said I was enjoying it, lol.

I also like posting in really random threads on internet forums. >.>

mzink*

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, sometimes I like going up stairs on all fours, lol.
Haha that's really funny! Never done that before, but if no one is in the way I like to charge up them as fast as possible.

I like to find patterns in everything. I also am always looking for hidden images in things, kind of like how you do with clouds? But with EVERYTHING, like the paint on the wall, or the crumpled sheets, or the pattern on the floor, or in rocks. Well most of the time I'm not actually looking for them, they just pop out at me. I usually see animals and dragons and stuff.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Haha that's really funny! Never done that before, but if no one is in the way I like to charge up them as fast as possible.

I like to find patterns in everything. I also am always looking for hidden images in things, kind of like how you do with clouds? But with EVERYTHING, like the paint on the wall, or the crumpled sheets, or the pattern on the floor, or in rocks. Well most of the time I'm not actually looking for them, they just pop out at me. I usually see animals and dragons and stuff.
So do I

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I used to run up the stairs on all fours when I was a little kid. It just felt....superior to going up any other way.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I always just charge up the stairs as quickly as I can and use the banister to turn when i reach the top or bottom. That's why it's kinda loose.

D

Deleted member

I have to agree with anyone who mentioned climbing up the stairs on all fours. It's oddly satisfying. :ohwell:

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
When I was little I used to like getting liquid glue on my hands then peeling it off later when it dries.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I like to occasionally open up my freezer and sit inside XD

Door isn't closed of course.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Same here.

Hmm climbing up the stairs on all 4's seems to be a popular method of going up the stairs at home.
I climb stairs like that in public places sometimes. Lol

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I have an odd obsession with pancakes. I make pancakes jokes, I'm known around my friends as a master of pancake creating, and I eat pancakes for dinner, lunch and breakfast (not all in one day, but my god, if I could get away with it...) I drown them in syrup, and after being obsessed with them since the dawn of time, I'm not tired of them... Just think of that glistening syrup over those golden hot cakes...

*looks towards kitchen* I gotta go...

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Hmm climbing up the stairs on all 4's seems to be a popular method of going up the stairs at home.
When you do something a lot, you are going to do it the fastest way possible. All fours is the fastest way, especially when you're a kid. I used to use my hands every time I went up the stairs, but now I'm 5'10", so I can skip every other stair still using a fairly normal/fast stride, so I climb up faster without my hands and thereby don't anymore.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
i like the girls voice from anywhere but here. im sick of the nasty accents around here, unappealing to say the least. inaudible, for sure. a berkshire girls voice never fails to impress. ''charmed, im sure''.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
^^OCD maybe
probably, sometimes I really am. Sometimes, I just like to stack things just cuz, no real reason.

yes, i do the EXACT same thing...weird....

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
...I like taking the dried glue off bottles. I would get so anal when someone would ask for the glue bottle when I was taking the glue off.

I also pull the threads off my socks. ._.

Zip.

Smash Lord
ok, uh..i like wearing a sweater even if its like 90-100 degrees outside 0.o
also if somethings frozen i enjoy picking the frost off of the object..also i used to put ketchup on certain foods(macaroni and cheese xD)

Veril

Frame Savant
I would get so anal when I was taking off my socks. ._.
When you do something a lot, you are going to do it the fastest way possible. I used to use my hands, but now I can faster without my hands and thereby don't anymore.
ok, uh..i like frozen ketchup
probably, sometimes really sometimes, just cuz, no real reason
I like rewriting people's statements to make them totally incongruous to their intended meaning.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Dried Glue off of bottles, jumping around so life feels like I'm dreaming, dislike of crumbled foods that aren't supposed to be that way (broken cookie), etc...

Frown

poekmon
Try this out if you're imaginative. While trying to fall asleep try to think of ANYTHING. Nothing planned - just see what pops up in your mind.

When I did this, Weegee appeared once every ten seconds.

On topic: Uh, yeah. That's a strange thing that I really like.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I like hurricanes and thunder. i also guess I have a minor foot fetish, if evn that, because personally I find it so much sexier for a girl to wear flats then anything else... weird I know.

Top Bottom