• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

strange fireball things

ande

Smash Cadet
In Abate´s combo video at 0:50 he did a vududash from a side plattform to stage and the fireball came out when he landed on the stage.I cant recreat it and I would like to know if anyone knows how he did it.

Is it like you have to input b at the very last frame your on plattfrom?

Also theres a video, but i cant find it right know, where Abate did a legdedrop, jump+fireball on stage and manages to waveland right behind the fireball to connect an up-b as samus got hit from the fireball. I tried to fall a little bit befor I jump to get the fireball on the right height to hit but either I get the right height to hit and can´t waveland or I´m way too high to hit but can waveland.

Anyone who knows how he did those strange foireball tricks? I´ve only seen each one time so its mayby just ridiculously hard to pull of consistently, cause those tricks sure have their use

Last edited:

Yann J.Ridin

Smash Apprentice
Switzerland, La Suisse, Pays de Neuchâtel
Do the longest WD for your Vududash so you can catchup the fireball. That means the flattest angle before the strait left/right airdodge. And fast fall you vududash when you left the platefrom to be grounded when the fireball come out (no need to ff all the time ofc).

About fireball form the ledge, just do it quickly. you can double jump one frame after dropping the and you can fireball one frame after the DJ. You can fastfall few frames before DJ to throw the fireball a bit below but you don't a lot of time if you want to waveland after it.

Feel free to join the Luigi Discord for those little questions, you will get some faster anwers

Last edited:

ande

Smash Cadet
Finally got the vududash thing, your advices really helped !

I´m also closer to the connected fireball from ledge to WL, but I still couldn´t pull it off once. But knowing that i can input jump to fireball frame by frame opend my eyes cause i thought I couldn´t be that much off from the fastest possible inputs.

Thanks for help and for the luigi discord tip, I will definitely join!

Top Bottom