• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STR charity Smash tourney Feat. Wizzrobe, Sheermadness, Lord Narwhal, NTA, Nintendude , and more!

Sedda

Smash Champion
It's OK I decided not to enter.
I just had to spend a bunch of money recently so probably not worth

Kirbstomper

Smash Apprentice
So maybe a dumb question, but is this event prepared for the large amount of 64 entrants? I'm hoping everything is run smoothly

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wouldn't worry dude. These TO's have held huge national smash tourneys before so I doubt a 100 person 64 tourney will be much of an issue.

The main potential issue would be lack of setups, which would be on us.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
I wouldn't worry dude. These TO's have held huge national smash tourneys before so I doubt a 100 person 64 tourney will be much of an issue.

The main potential issue would be lack of setups, which would be on us.
LOL most of these TOs don't really know what they're doing and kind of just close their eyes and hope everything works out fine. Theres a reason every major smash tournament is a disaster and poorly organized. The preparation is incredibly inefficient to begin with. 2015 has probably had the best organization for tournaments and there is still a lot of problems and simple things that can fix them but most TOs lack the capacity to take the proper actions timely. You would be surprised how simple the job is and how hard they all make it for themselves. Same goes with streaming.

Top Bottom