• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
i bid this crew fairwell. i must now be on my way. (cowboy western walking away with cape blowing in the tumbleweed wind) i wont be posting much any more in this crew thread. you guys are pretty stable as it seems. now i must find a crew of my own b4 im mistaken for being in this crew. bye everybody

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Blue, I appreciaite it that you're trying to help us. But I speak for all of us when we say that you are not our crew leader, or needed as such... *this is referring to the random aim *****

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Guys, honestly just settle your differences on AIM, we don't need a little 1v1 argument to break up the crew / cause drama on SWF. Seriously.
I definitely agree, but I am sure whoever said it will get over it. By the way some words for Blue, I am pretty sure you guys don't really know Blue, but he is one of the friendliest people I have met in the community. All he wanted to do was stick around and help us become a stable and well formed crew like enemy controller. That happened to be his old crew, and I know he sound a bit straight forward, but I am sure he wasn't self proclaiming himself to be leader. I am talking to him through text and he wanted to help and be apart of this crew. Him and Izumi are close and I am slowly getting closer and closer. He would be really good to have in this crew not because of his connections, but because of him as a person. He is also talented at this game, being accepted into enemy controller also can prove that.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Apparently, I'm a homosexual, little, Spanish child, that nobody likes at school and is unsociable.
Says someone.
i agree.

but i still love u in a homo sexual big, asian childish, that makes you likeable at school and sociable

lolwat ^?

^_^/

lolololololl

hey im just asking, can i be apart of this clan?
**** NO GET YO *** OUTTA HERE NIKKAH we aint even a clan

we're a gangsters who do gang wars silly

im leaving dan morg can hav my spot
nikkah u buggin

i is makin my bio nao as we speaks childrens, also @ nakat, trust me lol, the 3 sexy mice of LI, are really hard to control, it's just they're circle of love, trust me i've tried before <3

imma copy and paste my bio from island panic's old crew kk

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hippiedude living at Floral Park of Long island, he joined Smash community in June 2008 as Wi-Fi player and joined the NY smash scene in February 2009. Hippie is the pupil of the great Toon Link of all time, Sensei Jash. He is constantly learning from the many high level players and is improving greatly. He took his first blood and real recognition when he defeated Zucco in pools. Hippy randomly rages at random stuff but otherwise is chill, and funny guy. Hippy's crouching tiger is soon to be unleashed in the tourney scene.

**** BIO GUISE

naw not really but it sounds really gay lollll

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
cuts wrists repeatedly*
I TOLD THEM TO MAKE THE BIO FOR ME IT WASNT ME I SWEAR

I STILL SUCK0RZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i need to start entering singles again lols

Hippie beat Zucco

who beat Keitaro

who beat Shadow

who beat ADHD

who beat M2K

Hippie mindgames > the world.
yay!!!!!!!!

Hippie is the greatest person who ever lived.

Ever
Allied is sexiest man who ever lived.

EVER!

yo ill go to that psi tourney ONLY if sum1 can make the TO put me in wyattt's bracket, cuzx i want to **** on his face irl and in game (YEAH I MEAN IT IF UR READING THIS WYATTT)

Allied

Smash Master
I TOLD THEM TO MAKE THE BIO FOR ME IT WASNT ME I SWEAR

I STILL SUCK0RZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i need to start entering singles again lols

yay!!!!!!!!

Allied is sexiest man who ever lived.

EVER!

yo ill go to that psi tourney ONLY if sum1 can make the TO put me in wyattt's bracket, cuzx i want to **** on his face irl and in game (YEAH I MEAN IT IF UR READING THIS WYATTT)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
youre all gay

i hope i can make it to vinnie's somehow for friday =/

also i have no idea what's going on but you should all stop acting like the children you are

and i have to sell BlazBlue to go to PSI =(

d1cks

Top Bottom