• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Help?

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Are there any stickers in the game that can be found only in Subspace? I have had 699/700 for months now and it has been driving me insane.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Your not the only one in that situation. I've been going over a year and still haven't gotten the last sticker. It's just luck that you'll finally get it. All you can do is keep trying and make sticker collecting stages and hopefully get it. Or get lucky and know someone that can hack the items and cause it to rain stickers like crazy.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I've put so much time into coin launcher I could make a montage of trick shots -_-

I'm sure that if I just keep playing it will unlock one day, it's just frustrating. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing a "special" sticker or anything but its just annoying that it still hasn't unlocked. I have all the trophies except the one for getting all the stickers, so I'm pretty sure I would have to be missing a normal one.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
EXACT SAME SITUATION.

Anyone have a crazy hacked stage for 1 player to farm stickers? I don't wanna sit there and place conveyers in the same spot for hours.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well after years of playing I've finally gotten the last stick to complete the 700 stickers and get that trophy. It was the Squirtle sticker that raises water attacks by +41. I thought I had that one long ago. XD

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
To my complete surprise I actually got my 700th sticker notice just a few days ago, right after reading this thread. Fancy that.

Top Bottom