• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve Rocks Smash! Steve (and Alex) Social Thread

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
There's also a few unofficial novels about Steve I saw at my job. I don't mean the stupid one about him farting that people love to bring up (which isn't there by the way), but actual spin-offs about him going on adventures.

If people didn't care about him at all, would he get those? I think not.
Some people use the excuse that steve is just a default skin but hes not just a deafault skin,hes THE default skin of minecraft since he appears in spin off merchandise like you mentioned earlier but some mobs are based on his design such as the zombie,and him showing in up in all the marketing and in the menus of the game,and also he could also just be renamed minecrafter if those reasons didnt convince you enough

Last edited:

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
We have been talking about steve alot but we should also be talking more about the other default skin of minecraft
downloadfile.png

Minecraft
Alex

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
Alex is cool, too.

I guess I just don’t pay as much attention to her since I’ve played since Steve was the only default skin. I still like Alex, though.
I just fell like we should mention alex somewhat since minecraft has two default skins now

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
We have been talking about steve alot but we should also be talking more about the other default skin of minecraft
View attachment 233481
Minecraft
Alex
I think it's pretty safe to say that if Steve gets in then Alex will be the second alt skin. There is literally no reason to not add her as well.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Hello fellow Steve fans, I wonder if the lineup of Steve and Geno being our final DLC would be true? That's my dream team for DLC! I wish it was true so bad.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
View attachment 233481
Minecraft
Alex
I'd be more surprised if they didn't make Alex the secondary alt for Steve like Male Wii Fit Trainer or Female Robin. I'd imagine the costumes/colors would split between 4 for Steve and 4 for Alex. If not that, then I could see her as a bonus echo fighter.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I found this:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...lities-and-identities-beyond-default-skins-P1

On the official feedback site. Not Smash-related, but still good.

Let's get those votes to the top, bois.

Also I'm pretty disappointed if the Lego Dimensions devs actually asked them but were denied for such a dumb reason (someone mentioned this in the comments; it also sounds familiar). At least some official Minecraft dudes at that Lego place built Steve with a Smash invitation...

edit: nevermind, the Lego Dimensions thing isn't true, Minecraft was actually part of their Year Three plans but of course the game's future got cancelled before they could even carry them out, heh. Surely Mojang would've said yes, anyway, it's not like it's any different than having him as a Lego minifigure representation-wise, though that would still be a dumb reason to say no especially with the amount of fans...

also here's this official Minecon 2011 trailer that gives Steve love, yet I guess they forgot despite Steve's and Alex's popularity with fans, their own promotional material, and even some of the recent things they've put out themselves content-wise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJpKYiENro

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
The problem I have with Steve is that a moveset that involves building would destroy competitive smash. Regardless of whether or not he's good, his gimick would be to turn legal stages into illegal stages by creating walls for infinite combos and caves of life. Everyone would spam him online because he'd be tournabanned and it would be the ultimate meme. It would essentially ruin the online competitive scene.

To make it work without causing an issue, is it possible to give him a unique moveset without any building? I was thinking like shovel Knight in that indie fighting game, but instead of a shop menu there's a crafting menu, and maybe he gets materials through some method? Is there enough stuff that he could use for attacks that would make the crafting mechanic work?

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
The problem I have with Steve is that a moveset that involves building would destroy competitive smash. Regardless of whether or not he's good, his gimick would be to turn legal stages into illegal stages by creating walls for infinite combos and caves of life. Everyone would spam him online because he'd be tournabanned and it would be the ultimate meme. It would essentially ruin the online competitive scene.

To make it work without causing an issue, is it possible to give him a unique moveset without any building? I was thinking like shovel Knight in that indie fighting game, but instead of a shop menu there's a crafting menu, and maybe he gets materials through some method? Is there enough stuff that he could use for attacks that would make the crafting mechanic work?
Your concerns are understandable. But I would like to say that block building can easily be balanced by limiting the number of blocks and giving them set HP. It would need testing of course, and that's why there's a balancing team to make sure the character isn't broken. Just look at Hero. On a surface level his spells might seem scary, but after delving into the character more and evaluating his stats he seems like a pushover without his specials. Hero is restricted by the MP system and the RNG of the command list which makes him seem more fair. The reason I bought up Hero is because he is a recent example of a character that brings brand new mechanics that seem scary at first but are more balanced when you take a deeper look.

As for crafting. One thing that I imagined about Steve is that the materials would drop from the blocks he place. Thus giving him a need to destroy the blocks so he can progress further and get stronger. In Minecraft you start weak with nothing until you start mining and crafting. If Steve is to be portrayed faithfully then his normals would be weak at the beginning of the match but he can get stronger once he gets to work by crafting better weaponry and armor.

Here's how I imagine his moveset would be. His side special would make him place a block, it can be a random block ranging from wood all the way to diamond. The better the materials that drop from the block the rarer the block's spawn rate is, so diamond would be the rarest block. For the sake of balance Steve can only put 5 blocks at a time, each block has 10 HP, and they can stack on each other. This is just my preemptive thoughts on his block placement and the number can easily differ depending on what the balancing team feels is appropriate. And just to make sure no ledge shenanigans happen, let's give the blocks gravity properties so they would fall down if there is nothing below them.

His down special would bring up his crafting table, in there he can craft armor that helps him survive longer and he can also craft a better weapon that increases the damage he delivers. He can also craft items like a bow, a mining cart, TNT or whatever items the Smash team can put in that seem appropriate. Once Steve crafts the item then he can select it for use whenever he feels like it. The item he selects will be used in his neutral special, some items like TNT can only be used once before they have to be crafted again. And other items like the bow would have a number of arrows they can fire before they have to be crafted again. His up special would be the ender pearl, and it's his recovery tool. Steve would throw the ender pearl in a diagonal arc depending on where you pointed with the control stick and if it hits the stage he would teleport there. If the ender pearl hits the ledge then he'll hang on to the ledge instead.

This is my thoughts on how Steve would work as a fighter and how Minecraft's crafting system can be implemented in Smash Bros. Obviously there are many interpretations on how Steve's moveset can work, and I believe this huge potential is part of what makes Steve an interesting and unique fighter for Smash.

Minik

Smash Journeyman
I don't think they'll be that building based if at all anyway because of traveling stages, Inkling was specualted to ink turf but its just side b and its more of a bonus. At most I think Steve building would be like Pac-hydrant. Just some special blocks like TNT or an Anvil, not stuff like build 5 dirt blocks at once creating a solid wall anywhere.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I don't think they'll be that building based if at all anyway because of traveling stages, Inkling was specualted to ink turf but its just side b and its more of a bonus. At most I think Steve building would be like Pac-hydrant. Just some special blocks like TNT or an Anvil, not stuff like build 5 dirt blocks at once creating a solid wall anywhere.
Of course that was just simply my interpretation for how Steve would work. It doesn't hurt to go too crazy with the potential ideas. There's a lot of freedom when it comes to designing a moveset with Steve which is why I encourage people to give their own thoughts for how the character would work. Regardless of what moveset the Smash team would give him, I have no doubt in my mind that the character would be extremely unique.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Your concerns are understandable. But I would like to say that block building can easily be balanced by limiting the number of blocks and giving them set HP. It would need testing of course, and that's why there's a balancing team to make sure the character isn't broken. Just look at Hero. On a surface level his spells might seem scary, but after delving into the character more and evaluating his stats he seems like a pushover without his specials. Hero is restricted by the MP system and the RNG of the command list which makes him seem more fair. The reason I bought up Hero is because he is a recent example of a character that brings brand new mechanics that seem scary at first but are more balanced when you take a deeper look.

As for crafting. One thing that I imagined about Steve is that the materials would drop from the blocks he place. Thus giving him a need to destroy the blocks so he can progress further and get stronger. In Minecraft you start weak with nothing until you start mining and crafting. If Steve is to be portrayed faithfully then his normals would be weak at the beginning of the match but he can get stronger once he gets to work by crafting better weaponry and armor.

Here's how I imagine his moveset would be. His side special would make him place a block, it can be a random block ranging from wood all the way to diamond. The better the materials that drop from the block the rarer the block's spawn rate is, so diamond would be the rarest block. For the sake of balance Steve can only put 5 blocks at a time, each block has 10 HP, and they can stack on each other. This is just my preemptive thoughts on his block placement and the number can easily differ depending on what the balancing team feels is appropriate. And just to make sure no ledge shenanigans happen, let's give the blocks gravity properties so they would fall down if there is nothing below them.

His down special would bring up his crafting table, in there he can craft armor that helps him survive longer and he can also craft a better weapon that increases the damage he delivers. He can also craft items like a bow, a mining cart, TNT or whatever items the Smash team can put in that seem appropriate. Once Steve crafts the item then he can select it for use whenever he feels like it. The item he selects will be used in his neutral special, some items like TNT can only be used once before they have to be crafted again. And other items like the bow would have a number of arrows they can fire before they have to be crafted again. His up special would be the ender pearl, and it's his recovery tool. Steve would throw the ender pearl in a diagonal arc depending on where you pointed with the control stick and if it hits the stage he would teleport there. If the ender pearl hits the ledge then he'll hang on to the ledge instead.

This is my thoughts on how Steve would work as a fighter and how Minecraft's crafting system can be implemented in Smash Bros. Obviously there are many interpretations on how Steve's moveset can work, and I believe this huge potential is part of what makes Steve an interesting and unique fighter for Smash.
That actually does sound super cool. To be honest, I've always been a huge Steve detractor. But consider me convinced.

I do think the building is impossible to balance though. Regardless of how balanced the character is, the problem is balancing the stage. There's a reason why competitive smash is only played on 12 or so stages. There are very particular requirements for legal stages, and ones that have walls or cielings, even breakable ones like Steve's blocks would be, are always banned.

On one hand, it would be unfair to not add a really cool moveset like this just because it breaks the self imposed rules of a small subset of the community. On the other, there's no way regulate the character online, and many smash fans play the game exclusively online with tournament rules. A terraforming moveset could entirely ruin the whole game for them, even if they choose not to get the dlc.

Is there any way to get around that, or is building just too central to Steve's abilities?

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
That actually does sound super cool. To be honest, I've always been a huge Steve detractor. But consider me convinced.

I do think the building is impossible to balance though. Regardless of how balanced the character is, the problem is balancing the stage. There's a reason why competitive smash is only played on 12 or so stages. There are very particular requirements for legal stages, and ones that have walls or cielings, even breakable ones like Steve's blocks would be, are always banned.

On one hand, it would be unfair to not add a really cool moveset like this just because it breaks the self imposed rules of a small subset of the community. On the other, there's no way regulate the character online, and many smash fans play the game exclusively online with tournament rules. A terraforming moveset could entirely ruin the whole game for them, even if they choose not to get the dlc.

Is there any way to get around that, or is building just too central to Steve's abilities?
I think it should be noted that the competitive ruleset that is commonly used nowadays isn't exactly an official ruleset established by Sakurai or Nintendo. Back in the early days of Melee people played the game on tournaments with items on. What we perceive as a competitive ruleset is something the community decided and changed. The community adapted and changed their ruleset multiple times.

An example of what I'm talking about is that Smash 64 did not have timers on tournament battles and Temple was a legal stage until 2014. This changed after a controversial match that got stalled for nearly an hour. After this incident the ruleset was changed to adapt to this behavior. When Hero came out people got upset over the RNG of the character and wanted him banned for being too unconventional for competitive play. People eventually settled down and realized banning a character for being too different from the rest of the cast is silly and we should instead adapt to the change.

The point I'm trying to make is that nothing is absolute when it comes to competitive rulesets, and it continues to get changed. If Steve arrives with a block placement moveset then I have no doubt that people will complain about this mechanic, but just like Hero people will simmer down and adapt to the character instead.

Minik

Smash Journeyman
Thing about movesets like these where you literally have to do ALL the work like mining and crafting mid match, it'd be a nightmare in free for alls as well as spirit fights, even more so than 1v1. It also promotes a camping heavy style more than anyone else, just running away to get some materials Olimar is a good charcter to look at here because unlike in Pikmin, you pluck Pikmin INSTANTLY, don't have to plant them and grow them. It's nice to reference the gameplay the character originates from but streamlining it is also part of the process. I think JUST crafting could work though, quickly make a weapon and be off with it.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
To be honest, the whole mining and crafting is what makes Steve, well, Steve. Without it, you have some boring Link clone or yet another sword user. I understand the concern about balancing, but you can't make Steve or a Minecraft fighter without including it in some way.

My idea for Steve would be that he collects resources through his fighting that would be required for him to craft. This would be obtained through normal combat and the amount of resources he gets depends on the type of attack and amount of damage/knockback/hitstun dealt. This way, Steve would not only have a finite amount of things he can make or upgrade but also would be forced to be active in the battle instead of hiding or camping all the time. Being KOed would cause him to lose everything (crafted items, upgrades, all resources, etc). Once he's out of resources, he can't make anything and thus not able to endlessly camp.

Crafting would be performed instantly through a menu not unlike that of Hero, so he would be vulnerable when picking what to make/upgrade but be quick enough, and cancel-able, so he isn't at a disadvantage either (provided Steve has the resources to make what he wants). If a menu can work for Hero, then I see no reason why it couldn't work here. Of course, the menu would obviously look more akin to that of Minecraft and use symbols/icons for the creations/upgrades instead of words. Maybe also have it no randomized so Steve players can quickly pick what they want quicker via muscle memory, and also to keep more different from Hero. I'm thinking possibly a 3x3 or 4x4 grid with Steve's weapon upgrades, armor upgrades, blocks and/or platforms and some different gadgets found in Minecraft.

Terraforming could be limited in a multiple ways. First, each Steve could be limited to having 2 or three items, depending on the creation, on the battlefield at a time to prevent blocks from being spammed everywhere (also would be good to keep the game's performance from slowing down too). As Wunderwaft Wunderwaft stated, blocks/platforms would have a set HP for opponents to be able to destroy them, with the items broken by opponents causing the resources used to make them be erased as well so Steve cannot reuse them. I also think a finite time limit for each crafted item, not unlike Pac-Man's hydrant, could also be implemented as well, again with "timed out" creations not being able to be recycled so Steve must fight his opponents directly for resources again. I don't know if it'd be fair, but it'd also be funny if the AC characters could pocket Steve's blocks/platforms and place them elsewhere of their choosing. I understand the balancing concerns, but I feel like making the blocks as temporary as possible should be able to ease that for the most part.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace

I disagree with the bolded. There's a difference between a stage with walls that are always there and a character that can create walls that disappear.

Stages with hazards are banned, but some characters like Snake (C4), Isabellle (Lloid Trap) and Mega Man (Crash Bomb) can create stage hazards. Final Smashes are also banned but characters like Cloud (Limit Break specials), Little Mac (KO Punch) and Hero (Magic Burst) all have Final Smash-esque moves in their moveset. Items are banned too, but many, maaaaaany characters have items in their movesets.

The reason certain stages get banned is because whatever the reasons are that they're banned remain no matter what character you and your opponent choose and remain for the entire match, but when a character can recreate that, it's just a unique aspect of that character's kit and it's temporary

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I disagree with the bolded. There's a difference between a stage with walls that are always there and a character that can create walls that disappear.

Stages with hazards are banned, but some characters like Snake (C4), Isabellle (Lloid Trap) and Mega Man (Crash Bomb) can create stage hazards. Final Smashes are also banned but characters like Cloud (Limit Break specials), Little Mac (KO Punch) and Hero (Magic Burst) all have Final Smash-esque moves in their moveset. Items are banned too, but many, maaaaaany characters have items in their movesets.

The reason certain stages get banned is because whatever the reasons are that they're banned remain no matter what character you and your opponent choose and remain for the entire match, but when a character can recreate that, it's just a unique aspect of that character's kit and it's temporary
I suppose that's fair. I guess Steve building wouldn't be any more like playing an illegal stage than Hero is like turning items on. I can get behind that.

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
Some fanart i found for steve
downloadfile-1.png
c95addbc748e6cc3b506d59af8f25a03c6d8625br1-834-1112v2_hq.jpg
57c512098faf4ea85a8339c7cd451ff0.jpg
a4c6fc24aaf548aa10f74aeff458ddd7.jpg

Last edited:

G83mBoy

Smash Cadet
A human sized statue of Steve at Square One's (shopping mall) Microsoft store. Nothing relating to the Creeper / Alex / other skins, nor other Microsoft IPs. Truly an forgettable default skin that no one recognizes, huh?

https://imgur.com/ITkIm5X

Minik

Smash Journeyman
Idk who you're arguing against, its no question that Steve is mega iconic, anyone who says they aren't is just desparate for something bad to say lol

G83mBoy

Smash Cadet
Idk who you're arguing against, its no question that Steve is mega iconic, anyone who says they aren't is just desparate for something bad to say lol
There's a surprising amount of people who downplay Steve by claiming he's lower on the Minecraft hierarchy compared to the other elements of the game (namely mobs and blocks). Plus, due to him being the default skin, assuming he's immediately replaced, and as such, no one cares or even knows he exists. It's not true of course, (he's the most popular skin by far + all his variations), and it would be nearly impossible for anyone not to know Steve, considering he's everywhere on Multiplayer, promo artwork, and on the inventory screen itself.

Generally the arguments are in bad faith and lead to nothing productive, but the fact that Microsoft specifically made a statue of Steve -- not Alex, Creeper, Dirt Block, DanTDM, Master Chief -- to put in their stores, is just a fact you can't downplay.

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Do you guys have sone kind of ideas for Steve's Classic mode route ?

Personally, I though at something like that :

- Zombies (idk, maybe a bunch of green Ganons ?)
- Skeletons (Link or Yink)
- Spiders (Ivysaurs, with some who poisons you when hit)
- Creepers (Snake with C4 or the Hero with Kamikazee)
- Pigmen (idk, I would say Ike for the gold sword but I'm not sure about that)
- Enderman (Black Mewtwo)

And the boss is the Rathalos for the Enderdragon

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
What minecraft music do you think steve will bring with him if steve gets into smash bros?
My list will be:
1.minecraft(main theme)
2.subwoofer lullaby
3.sweden
4.haggstorm
5.living mice
6.wet hands
7.danny
8.begining 1/2
9.blind spots
10.haunt muskie
11.aria math
12.taswell(though i think we should cut the intro shorter)
13.dead voxel
14.dragon fish/shunji
15.the end
16.cat+dog
17.chirp
18.wait
19.stal
20.strad
21.ward
22.alpha(minecraft credits)
23.calm 4

Great list but i couldnt come with any original ideas of what steves classic mode will be personally

Last edited:

G83mBoy

Smash Cadet

I'd turn the pigmen round into a general Nether-themed fight with Ikes (Pigmen), White Kirbies (Ghasts), Dark Samus (Withers), and Yellow Robins spamming arcfire (Blazes) for a sort of grand-finale before the Rathalos boss. I think it would be more fitting to have Black mewtwos on the Ancestral Steppe (just as Endermen behave in the End).

Then with the gap in mind, I'd probably make the third-last round something to do with Illiagers. Richters that spam axes for Vindicators and Zeldas for Evokers which can summon tiny Marths with the jetpack item for the Vexes.

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Then with the gap in mind, I'd probably make the third-last round something to do with Illiagers. Richters that spam axes for Vindicators and Zeldas for Evokers which can summon tiny Marths with the jetpack item for the Vexes.
I didn't though a second about Illagers, so that would be a cool idea (same for Black Mewtwos in the Rathalos fight). But instead of focusing only on Illagers, why not making the gap like it was a raid? For Pillagers, I'll use a Dark Pit who only shoot max-charged arrows, the witch could be Luminary only using his spells, and the Ravager would be a giant Ivysaur with Tough Guy

Also, hers's my updated list for his Classic route:

- Zombies and Skeletons (green Ganons and white Links respectively)
- Spiders (a bunch of green and purple Ivysaurs, the purple ones poisoning you)
- Creepers (A bunch of green Kamikazee enthusiast Heroes)
- Nether Time :D (Pink Ikes, white Kirby, Dark Samus and Yellow Arcfire enthusiast Robin)
- Raid Time :D (Axe-enthusiast Richter, Phantom enthusiast Zelda, and flying Marths when Zelda dies. Starring Arrow-happy Dark Pit and Giant Tough Guy Ivysaur)
- The End (5 Black Mewtwos, then 5 Purple Ivysaurs when they're all dead)

BOSS: Rathalos with 2 or 3 Black Mewtwo around

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I didn't though a second about Illagers, so that would be a cool idea (same for Black Mewtwos in the Rathalos fight). But instead of focusing only on Illagers, why not making the gap like it was a raid? For Pillagers, I'll use a Dark Pit who only shoot max-charged arrows, the witch could be Luminary only using his spells, and the Ravager would be a giant Ivysaur with Tough Guy

- Nether Time :D (Pink Ikes, white Kirby, Dark Samus and Yellow Arcfire enthusiast Robin)
- Raid Time :D (Axe-enthusiast Richter, Phantom enthusiast Zelda, and flying Marths when Zelda dies. Starring Arrow-happy Dark Pit and Giant Tough Guy Ivysaur)

Outta curiosity, what do the Ivysaurs represent in the second to last round?

Also where would the bonus game go? Most put it before the boss however some put it a round or two earlier than that.

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Outta curiosity, what do the Ivysaurs represent in the second to last round?
They represent Ravagers (I ran out of ideas for this one, maybe Ganon who spam Final Smash but that would be just impossible to do in a deathless run)

EDIT: I forgot to reply to the Bonus Game question, so I think it would be before the round witn Mewtwo

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm not really sure what to do for his Classic mode, other than representing each area and have Rathalos at the end if they don't just make a new Ender Dragon boss.

I'd like it if he started out on the surface of the overworld, went into a cave, the Nether, and finally the End.

Last edited:

G83mBoy

Smash Cadet

A raid event is the best fit, but I feel like adding four separate characters are a bit too much when you consider the Nether portion is what precedes it. I think it would be reasonable to condense the first three classic events into two smaller ones considering they're the main four anyways. Creepers are the most iconic, so I think they should have they're own portion (a possible gimmick could be to imitate lightning strikes to make star-powered / giant Heroes ala super-charged creepers), while the other three can be the first one. Then you can separate the Raid Time into Illiager Raid / Woodland Mansion.

Alongside what you added with the raid, Villagers representing Villagers would be the perfect fit for allies (Also, Wolf being a Wolf, but that doesn't necessarily pertain to this section, but I'm not really sure how to incorporate it anywhere else)

I'm not really sure what to do for his Classic mode, other than representing each area and have Rathalos at the end if they don't just make a new Ender Dragon boss.

I'd like it if he started out on the surface of the overworld, went into a cave, the Nether, and finally the End.
It's actually fairly easy to export Minecraft Worlds to 3D Modelling software. Not too hard to imagine that Sakurai can make specific locations for all seven stages of the classic mode.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I don't care about Steve or Minecraft personally, but I am totally on board with a series as influential, iconic, and popular as Minecraft getting a smash character. That's the basis on which I judge most third party inclusions. So y'all can put me down as a supporter.

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Villagers representing Villagers would be the perfect fit for allies
Villagers don't fight, so I'm not sure if they could be allies. I think it's best for them to run away from the fights, and when they all dies you lose. And yeah, I could put together Zombies, Skeletons and Spiders, but I put Spiders and the undead separately, because Spiders represent the underground, and the undead represent the surface at night.

So with your suggestions, here's Steve's Classic Route 3.0:

Round 1 - Zombies, Skeletons and Spiders (Green Ganons who spams jab, White Links only using their bow and the darkest Ivysaurs around, who only attack with shorthop-buffered aerials)

Round 2 - Creepers (Let's say Green Solos (Hero) which have 100% chance to have Kamikazee in their spell selection, plus one giant Hero as the final opponent of the round. And lightnings appears at random locations, which makes grow any Hero struck by it, except the last one)

Round 3 - Raid, so Ravagers, Pillagers, Vindicators and Witches (Protect two villagers (they have x2 knockback) from 5 Dark Pits who're spamming fully charged arrows), 3 Richters who spams Axe, 2 Bayonetta and 1 giant Ivysaur with Tough Guy who spam dash attack. You have a Giant DK for ally, and a Wolf)

Round 4 - Illager Mansion, so Vindicators (again), Evocators and an homage to the Illusionner, who doesn't spawn naturally (Richter spamming Axe, Zelda spamming Phantom and Toon Link)

Round 5 - The Nether, so Pigmen, Ghasts, Wither Skeletons and Blazes (Pink Ikes who only attacks when you hit them, White Kirby who only uses aerials, Dark Samus who gives you the flower when she hits you, and Yellow Robins who spams Arcfire)

Round 6 - Endermen (4 Mewtwos who goes agressive if you face them/hit them, they always teleport behind you and Dash attack next)

Bonus Game

Rathalos (There is some Mewtwos on the terrain which have the same behavior, except that if the Rathalos hit them, they'll gonna attack the Rathalos, and not Steve)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Someone on Twitter had the idea of using “stal” for the credits of his classic route.

I think it’d be funny, though Sakurai and his team would probably just use the actual credits music from Minecraft, “Alpha.”

Last edited:

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Someone on Twitter had the idea of using “stal” for the credits of his classic route.

I think it’d be funny, though Sakurai and his team would probably just use the actual credits music from Minecraft, “Alpha.”

I didn't know that Minecraft have a credits music in the first place. But I think that for the credits, the music used would be a mash out of the main Minecraft musics (or at least the most well known)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Thought I'd go ahead and post this here.

I still plan on making my Steve Megalovania; I already have it started, but I've been feeling lazy about it. I went ahead and made this "Nyeh Heh Heh!" + "Bonetrousle" based on Revenge.

The Megalovania will be based on some of Minecraft's actual tracks.

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
Fighter 4 is probably going to be a snk rep so we might have one or two if there is a bonus fighter

Naptec

Smash Cadet
So, there's a new Direct approaching tomorrow. Do you think they're gonna talk about Smash, or announce anything Smash-related ?

Personally, I think they're just gonna remind us that Banjo exists in DLC, but all I want in this Direct is a new Kid Icarus (and Steve for Smash, of course, I'll not be in this thread otherwise)

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
So, there's a new Direct approaching tomorrow. Do you think they're gonna talk about Smash, or announce anything Smash-related ?

Personally, I think they're just gonna remind us that Banjo exists in DLC, but all I want in this Direct is a new Kid Icarus (and Steve for Smash, of course, I'll not be in this thread otherwise)
I really do hope that he isnt a mii costume

Top Bottom