Steve Is Digging Smash! Steve from Minecraft Support Thread

It's not that he's friends with Sabi, it's that he's on a private Discord chat with Sabi that contains 3 of Sabi's biggest sources. He speculates, but his speculation is pretty informed.

Regardless, I think his arguments against Steve have been weak, even if I do believe that Steve probably isn't Fighter Pack 5, as much as i'd love to be wrong.

Inkling Man

Smash Rookie
An idea for Steve's Classic Mode route:

Weapon Wielders.

Round 1: Villager. Stage: New World (it's the Minecraft stage).
Round 2: Pit. Stage: Mushroom Kingdom.
Round 3: Robin. Stage: Duck Hunt.
Round 4: Simon. Stage: Balloon Fight.
Round 5: Inkling. Stage: 75m.
Round 6: Link. Stage: Mario Bros..
Bonus Game.
Final Round: Ganon.

I chose all 8 bit stages because they look like they're made of blocks and all the opponents I picked use more than one weapon just like Steve probably will.

Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
with Microsoft already being involved with Ultimate, Minecraft currently being the #1 best selling game of all time, a phenomenon that even reached japan and a personal favorite of sakurai's, I'l be shocked if by the end of the game's lifespan we don't get some sort of content related to Minecraft whether it be as minuscule as a spirit event or as big as a full blown fighter in Steve.

If they could get fellow western biggie and previous king of best selling game of all time: Tetris, if think it's pretty much a given at this point

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You are forgetting Tomb Raider :)
Well that depends on how you define biggest.

Lara Croft's games have the seniority and were huge in the late 90's/early 00's with a sucessful (if somewhat dull) reboot but Minecraft's impact can't be understated.