• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve Rocks Smash! Steve (and Alex) Social Thread

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
LOL! Steve (Minecraft) has been revealed over 6 months ago.
They mean that we got icons for Alex, Zombie, and Enderman. Clear your cache if they aren't showing up.

:ultjokeralt::ultkazuya::ultmythra::ultalex::ultzombie::ultenderman:

The new icons should be above this text. (I don't think there were others, but I'm not sure)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You think if E3 2020 happened in a world with no COVID, Steve could’ve had a Joker-style reveal (a teaser with no gameplay, but the character itself is confirmed to be in development and is slated for a Fall 2020 release)?
Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
You think if E3 2020 happened in a world with no COVID, Steve could’ve had a Joker-style reveal (a teaser with no gameplay, but the character itself is confirmed to be in development and is slated for a Fall 2020 release)?
I think it’s likely he still would’ve had a trailer like what he got, at least, unless the decision to show him at E3 wasn’t long before the time, similar to Joker at The Game Awards iirc (not sure).

I kinda wonder if they still would’ve held him off for around Minecraft Live, though, which could’ve been in September instead of October if there was no COVID (not very sure about that either, I just know it took place in September in prior years, although Minecon took place in November and maybe other months too…).

Last edited:

subterrestrial

Smash Ace
Hey guys do you think Steve will return next smash?
100% no doubt about it. even if the entire franchise is rebooted with massive cuts, Steve will return. Minecraft is just too big worldwide.

hopefully Alex and Enderman get their own moveset in the next installment. lmao even Zombie could be interesting with an undead themed moveset

Top Bottom