• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve Rocks Smash! Steve (and Alex) Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Banjo says hi
FA13A103-B71F-463C-9CFE-0DB5F7553080.jpeg

Sorry to say this but Steve isn’t gonna happen

BEplaysMC

Smash Rookie
im guessing that first 5-set of dlc will include that plant and vergeben's "square rep" and "minecraft content".

edit: i dont think the plant is part of the bundle.

Last edited:

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
With Vergeben being right about everything except Minecraft and a Square character. Steve is more likely now than ever. The guy that actually specified Steve said that he could be DLC, but that he was 100% in the game as a character.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Steve might just one of the 5. Good thing I never hated Minecraft.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Let's up this topic people!

Vergeben leaked Minecraft as well, and we know that the DLC packs are "Character + Stage + Musics"

So is very very very likely that Steve is realy in Smash as DLC.

Vergeben posted this minutes ago:

Verge.jpg

Last edited:

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the supporter list! People are bashing on Steve, but I actually think he deserves to be there and he would have a great, unique moveset.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I see I haven't been added to the supporter list either. Throw me in. Oh and does anyone know the source of those creepy-looking Steve pics? I'm talking about something like the one here:

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
After seeing #70 yesterday, I’m convinced Sakurai can make anyone a fighter.

So I guess I support our crafty miner for Smash DLC.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
You can add me to the support list. After Piranha Plant, I'm now never doubting Sakurai's ability again to make anyone a fighter and for it to work.

There's so much potential too when it comes to a moveset for Steve. Up+B could be using the Elytra for example and Side+B could be the Trident or maybe even the Splash Potions and it's random between a selection of them on which is thrown out.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I was think that its a posibility for him to "build" things using blocks as his moveset.
That way he would change the stage for some time.

D

Deleted member

Hey it’s me I’m sorry about what I posted last week but after seeing the plant I feel like he’s coming I was wrong about what I said about Steve so I wish you all can forgive me plus I do play mc it’s fun:) so I'll try to keep away from the fan base and the creepy Steve model so I can be ok with him being in:)

Also put me in the supporters list

FatNerd

Smash Apprentice
hi steve fans,i shouldn't be here right now for some reason,i'm sorry for what behavior we had when whe thought grinch leaks was legit,for me i acting a little bite like an ass about minecraft before the grinch leaks because i thought minecraft is full of immature kids and some bull**** i said,but when i see banjo supporter trolling and harassing every steve supporter i think that we are not so much better anyways,so for me steve will be in smash DLC not Banjo even if vergeben isn't sure if steve will be playable because he have his source that some minecraft content will be in the game ,it's very confirmed that steve will be in DLC pack,think about it Minecraft content in smash it's very confirmed that Steve will be playable not banjo,because nintendo only interest in DLC packs is the Mainstream gaming,not the oldest games,i know what you will say:*But DLC packs will not only focuses about Mainstream gaming looks mewtwo was not very mainstream*Pokemon is a very Mainstream game whatever pokemon they are olds or news .Pokemon is very Mainstream,like Fire emblem,final fantasy and street figthers they are Mainstream in japan and maybe around the world i don't know, the reason why is that steve will be in smash over Banjo is that Minecraft is very mainstream and not Banjo kazooie because it's an old game, and a figthers from an old games have a very low chances to be in DLC pack in smash, i know some people will not agree with me but we should be realist what nintendo will put in smash DLC and that will be thet figthers who are very marketing around the world and in japan,i was just dissapointed that banjo isn't in the roster and (isaac) too (even if i wasn't a supporter of isaac but his games and the protagonist are interesting) my only hope is that banjo would make it in the next smash game not ultimate and i don't know if smash ultimate is the last game of the series or not it depend the decision of nintendo,but in the next game in 5 or 7 years.You deserve steve to be in smash even if i'm not really fan of this game,i was hoping that he would make it but Nintendo and Microsoft see this as a dead characters and a dead franchise so they prefere to add a figthers to appeals the young audience(even if it's not official) as a banjo supporter i'm proud of you even if your number of supporters is very few compared with Banjo kazooies support,your characters is in the game as DLC characters and i didn't thought that he would make it but he did and it's very weird because nobody in smash forum not many ppls talks about Minecraft in smash so i thinks it's sakurai and nintendo decision they can add whatever they wants.so i hope that you read my messagein. that is my first longest message on this forum and i hope that could bring you something in your minds and sorry if i did some false of writing in english *i'm french* so good bye and congratulation for Steve and yours supporters.

Good bye

D

Deleted member

hi steve fans,i shouldn't be here right now for some reason,i'm sorry for what behavior we had when whe thought grinch leaks was legit,for me i acting a little bite like an *** about minecraft before the grinch leaks because i thought minecraft is full of immature kids and some bull**** i said,but when i see banjo supporter trolling and harassing every steve supporter i think that we are not so much better anyways,so for me steve will be in smash DLC not Banjo even if vergeben isn't sure if steve will be playable because he have his source that some minecraft content will be in the game ,it's very confirmed that steve will be in DLC pack,think about it Minecraft content in smash it's very confirmed that Steve will be playable not banjo,because nintendo only interest in DLC packs is the Mainstream gaming,not the oldest games,i know what you will say:*But DLC packs will not only focuses about Mainstream gaming looks mewtwo was not very mainstream*Pokemon is a very Mainstream game whatever pokemon they are olds or news .Pokemon is very Mainstream,like Fire emblem,final fantasy and street figthers they are Mainstream in japan and maybe around the world i don't know, the reason why is that steve will be in smash over Banjo is that Minecraft is very mainstream and not Banjo kazooie because it's an old game, and a figthers from an old games have a very low chances to be in DLC pack in smash, i know some people will not agree with me but we should be realist what nintendo will put in smash DLC and that will be thet figthers who are very marketing around the world and in japan,i was just dissapointed that banjo isn't in the roster and (isaac) too (even if i wasn't a supporter of isaac but his games and the protagonist are interesting) my only hope is that banjo would make it in the next smash game not ultimate and i don't know if smash ultimate is the last game of the series or not it depend the decision of nintendo,but in the next game in 5 or 7 years.You deserve steve to be in smash even if i'm not really fan of this game,i was hoping that he would make it but Nintendo and Microsoft see this as a dead characters and a dead franchise so they prefere to add a figthers to appeals the young audience(even if it's not official) as a banjo supporter i'm proud of you even if your number of supporters is very few compared with Banjo kazooies support,your characters is in the game as DLC characters and i didn't thought that he would make it but he did and it's very weird because nobody in smash forum not many ppls talks about Minecraft in smash so i thinks it's sakurai and nintendo decision they can add whatever they wants.so i hope that you read my messagein. that is my first longest message on this forum and i hope that could bring you something in your minds and sorry if i did some false of writing in english *i'm french* so good bye and congratulation for Steve and yours supporters.

Good bye
Why not both? phill wants banjo in so dose sakurai. but I’ll respect your opinion.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
A bit off topic but yes the new 2dsxl does play minecraft. The switch also plays minecraft
OK. Follow up question: Can I play New 3DS games on it? If not, then it's pretty messed up that I'm having to get different 3DS's just play certain games.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
OK. Follow up question: Can I play New 3DS games on it? If not, then it's pretty messed up that I'm having to get different 3DS's just play certain games.
I'm pretty sure the New 2DS is a New 3DS just without 3D functionality so yes.

D

Deleted member

I see I haven't been added to the supporter list either. Throw me in. Oh and does anyone know the source of those creepy-looking Steve pics? I'm talking about something like the one here:

Never show that ugly *** Steve render ever again it’s too..........disturbing

Last edited by a moderator:

NukeA6

Smash Master
Never show that ugly *** Steve render ever again it’s too..........disturbing
Better get used to it because Steve might look even worse in Smash Bros. But don't worry, there's a Granblue Fantasy rep for those who need a pretty face. That's assuming the rumors are true.

CrimsonFlash

Smash Cadet
add me to the list, I have had a moveset idea in my head for the longest time for steve and seeing how much he gets bashed makes me want him more.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Yo guys , made something for my DLC choices!
Hope you guys like it!

DLC.jpg

D

Deleted member

Better get used to it because Steve might look even worse in Smash Bros. But don't worry, there's a Granblue Fantasy rep for those who need a pretty face. That's assuming the rumors are true.
Verge said there was no granblue character

D

Deleted member

He specifically said a leaker with more credibility than he has claims that Katalina from Granblue would be one of the DLC.
https://imgtc.com/i/L7erVBz.png
You mean a franchise that was not on a Nintendo console? Remember the rules.......must have a history with Nintendo no matter how minor that was on iOS android and web browser

NukeA6

Smash Master
You mean a franchise that was not on a Nintendo console? Remember the rules.......must have a history with Nintendo no matter how minor that was on iOS android and web browser
There's a first time for everything.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Cloud previously had no history with Nintendo despite Final Fantasy being on the NES, but he was added to Smash 4 to represent gaming as a whole.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
I support. Minecraft is second only to Tetris in number of copies sold, and has brought in new gamers from every platform ever. Steve deserves it, and he'd be interesting to play as, too. Mario had a crossover already, and there is a creeper 3DS.

Also, one of the best video games ever made as well. Just need a creeper assist trophy to go with it.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Again, there's a margin for error. However, this time him being wrong would not be good at all, so I will hold out hope he's right.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Yeah, the 4chan steve posting was something. Even those on the Shantae thread loathed it (mostly because he was torturing her, along with Banjo and BWD).

...and Isabelle for no reason.
I remember that day they released the model on /v/ and all hell broke loose from it. Combine that with the Grinch posting right after and it was some pretty wild times.

I was think that its a posibility for him to "build" things using blocks as his moveset.
That way he would change the stage for some time.
This is how I expect Sakurai to tackle his abilities. You can't have a Minecraft character without mining or crafting.

Top Bottom