• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve comes out Tomorrow! Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
I've made this thread for two characters. One of those is Steve. The other is who I think is next.

I've heard Steve comes out on the 13th, which is tomorrow! It's been so long since we got a new fighter, and I'm curious to see how Steve plays. His moveset being based around what materials he has will be an interesting mechanic, especially in competitive play. I think he'll become a character more often used in casual play(I don't expect to see him at tourneys), but whatever. Having Minecraft in Smash makes sense because of how popular it is. Steve is, in my opinion, the face of the indie scene. He's their Mario.

As for who I think is next, I'm going with Travis Touchdown. I know they already made a Travis costume for Miis, but has anyone seen the trailer for NMH3? The trailer tricks the viewer into thinking it's a game focusing on two characters named Damon and FU, only for Travis to interrupt the trailer and show off the real game. I think the Travis costume is, like Damon and FU, meant to trick us.

What are your thoughts on Steve and Travis? Comment down below!

Oddball

Smash Lord
I have never played Minecraft and have no attachment to Steve. Having said that, he really don't look like that bad of a character.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We have a newcomer speculation forum more suited for this conversation, including a sticky on this very subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom