• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stepmania

Elen

Smash Lord
Haha. I used to be big in the SMO community so I found it hilarious.

They were nice videos though ^^

I can give you songs..at least twice as hard that are humanly possible.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I play Stepmania too.
I can do 9 or 10 footer songs with my hand..
Haven't tried any with my feet in years.

Do most people play Stepmania with 2 hands or 1?
I tried playing with 2 but it feels weird.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I used to play ITG and SMO all the time. I used to even play SM Lan with CNLohr before SMO was released. This **** goes way back.

I stopped playing ITG due to location but I have some pretty nice highlights.

97% Holy Thunderforce *MM989
98.2% Dokudenpda *Skor
96.4% Blue Army * HST

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Your profile name would be on Stepmania CVS, right?

I haven't really played online that much, but I stick to spread play (two hands) on both Stepmania and CVS. I'm on C550 going C600, I believe. Needa go check :I

I mainly just play on Otaku's Dream song packs, with some of my own in there :).

If you want to know who I am on CVS, its [Sakurazaki] . :D

Mith_

Smash Champion
Its like Mugen for DDR. I love it.

And I play on my feet. If I wanted to use my hands, I'd just play Flash Flash Revolution. Those steps are so unrealistic it was made for hand play, whereas DDR songs are playable, why wouldn't I use my amazing dance pad :D

Shök

Smash Champion
I don't think I could get used to playing FFR.

The arrows on the side are too odd. :p

Dash Hopes, anyone? ;)

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
I used to play Stepmania a lot in the past few months ,only using one hand (I can't use both,it's kinda uncomfortable) . I barely can handle 9-10 level songs.

Oh,how the **** do people get at least a triple A at the end of a performance? My highest was AA (which I get alot) But sometimes I play nearly perfect (but on lower modes like Standard or easy) and I still get AA. Oh,and *** is up with AAAA?

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I used to play Stepmania a lot in the past few months ,only using one hand (I can't use both,it's kinda uncomfortable) . I barely can handle 9-10 level songs.

Oh,how the **** do people get at least a triple A at the end of a performance? My highest was AA (which I get alot) But sometimes I play nearly perfect (but on lower modes like Standard or easy) and I still get AA. Oh,and *** is up with AAAA?

AAA - Isn't hard at all in terms of stepmania. That's basically getting steps at least all perfects
AAAA - Is getting all marvelous with no screw-ups

Shök

Smash Champion
AAA - Isn't hard at all in terms of stepmania. That's basically getting steps at least all perfects
AAAA - Is getting all marvelous with no screw-ups
AAA = No Greats. Only Perfects and Marvelous.

AAAA = Only Marvelous.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Its decent fun I really don't care enough about the game to get AAA/AAAAs but getting AAs is simple enough and its not hard to beat most 12-13s. I would play Lunatic Rave 2 over Stepmania any day though.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
well if this is a DDR and ITG thread as well, I have gotten more used to ITG recently, i just started last summer. playing 8's on Hard and modded songs as well. The pad at my school is great.

Shök

Smash Champion
well if this is a DDR and ITG thread as well, I have gotten more used to ITG recently, i just started last summer. playing 8's on Hard and modded songs as well. The pad at my school is great.
You have a pad at your school? That is win, my friend. ;)

What kind of machine is it?

Top Bottom