• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>.< Step it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veril

Frame Savant
The data I posted on google docs is only a small fraction of what I've got. The spreadsheet is nonsensically huge and it has taken an enormous amount of time just organizing all of it. Please give me a reason to share this.

I'm motivated primarily by the desire to know absolutely everything about this game. While I am extremely fond of some of the people in here, that is not enough.

Show me your work! Frame advantage for specific hitbubbles, on hit (ie hitstun data), is the single most important thing for you guys to be finding because it is something that could benefit enormously from a group effort. I've already posted how to do this and A **** TON OF HITBUBBLE AND FRAME DATA! Advantage on block is mad easy to calculate at this point and I don't really even look at that data when people post it.

plz, I know people have class... I have class too (and had class most of the summer as well). In fact I'm only awake now because I had 8 AM microbiology D:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
This data is for the public before the private. We need the data to give to the public. We need to finish this stuff before we can release more advanced stuff. >:U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom