• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steam Game Festival features many demos; includes many future Switch titles

steamdemosfeb.jpg

The Steam Game Festival is here once more. Many future releases will have demos on Steam. These demos will be available from February 3rd to the 9th; almost an entire week of demos. Here's a list of just some of the many titles that are planned to have a Switch release - Do note that any release dates here are tentative and can change for multiple, if not all platforms, including Switch.

• Beacon Pines (September, 2021)
  • Bloodroots (Already out on Switch, but not Steam)
  • Balan Wonderworld (March 26th, 2021)
  • Fling to the Finish (Q2, 2021)
  • Foregone (Already out!)
  • Naita Boy (2021)
  • Tunche (March 2021)
  • Super Buckyball Tournament
  • Little Nightmares II (February 11th, 2021)
  • Gal*Gun Returns (February 12th, 2021)
  • Retro Machina
  • Shores Unknown
  • First Class Trouble
  • Lust From Beyond
  • Roguebook
  • Skatebird
  • Minutes of Island (March 18th, 2021)

Author's Note: Wow. Lots of new games I've learned about. I've got eyes on Floppy Knights, Chicory, Roguebook, and Bloodroots. Honestly, I kind of want to pick up Bloodroots soon. I might even be downloading some of these demos for myself. What are your thoughts? Let us know.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I read this wrong and thought it was about switch games coming to steam. But then I remembered how that would never happen lol.

But for real though. If Nintendo made a Steam like site exclusively as a better Virtual Console but for internet users I garantee you they would make millions off of it. A retro exclusive steam. NES, SNES, GB, GBA, DS, 64, and Gamecube games plus some third party stuff like Atari, SEGA consoles, Neo-Geo, old mobile games and (as unlikely as it would be) OG Xbox and PS1 + PS2 would be AMAZING. I would spend good money on something like that.

Floppy Knights is so cool! Played that at PAX East last year and am looking forward to trying the new demo.

Top Bottom