• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Staying Natural with healthy habits and a good routine should help smash

ScruffyKnight

Smash Rookie
All though we are in a quarantine state to help survive COVID - 19. What really triggers my temper is seeing advice for better health fall on def ears. The only minor change I've decided to completely stick with is not having soda at all times in my house. Whenever I eat somewhere I'll treat myself. I made this post to give a healthy free suggestion.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
All though we are in a quarantine state to help survive COVID - 19. What really triggers my temper is seeing advice for better health fall on def ears. The only minor change I've decided to completely stick with is not having soda at all times in my house. Whenever I eat somewhere I'll treat myself. I made this post to give a healthy free suggestion.
NOT HAVING SODA at all times, or not having soda AT ALL TIMES😉? I agree to that statement about deaf ears, though not just for health.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I've only ruined my body and mind this past year and have never felt better

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
I was mid bean burrito when i decided to stop going in on the guac and mole all the time

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I was mid bean burrito when i decided to stop going in on the guac and mole all the time
It's spelled "guacamole" actually.
gua·ca·mo·le
/ˌɡwäkəˈmōlē/
noun
noun: guacamole
  1. a dish of mashed avocado mixed with chopped onion, tomatoes, chili peppers, and seasoning.

Last edited:

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
It's spelled "guacamole" actually.
gua·ca·mo·le
/ˌɡwäkəˈmōlē/
nice danish or whatever on the third one, but i don't think it's spelled with quotation marks or periods?

Last edited:
Top Bottom