• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starting A New Smash Journey.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to sell my wii u for a wii,And don't try to convince me to keep it.But I need help.

1.Does the game give certain buffs and nerfs to characters.
2.Why are the characters shadows the meaning of them instead of them regular self.Also I watched a pm trailer saying ganon can fly and Zelda has new moves.Are those the shadows.Sorry for the bad question.
3.Is boss rush sse all star and classic playable.
4.Does lucas suck.
5.Did final destination and battlefield change.Same goes with the rest of the stages

waffeln

Smash Cadet
1. PM is completely rebalanced and the gameplay is made similar to Melee, so it's tier list is naturally very different from Brawl.
2. What characters are 'shadows of themselves'? I don't understand this question. Ganon has a hover move in PM and many characters have new moves.
3. Yes, both are playable.
4. Nope.
5. As far as i know they weren't changed from Brawl and i think all Brawl stages are available in Project M but don't quote me on that one.

Narpas_sword

1. PM character changes is fairly unique. a lot is based on melee movesets with higher tier melee characters remaining fairly close, with other characters getting some new tweaks, down to some getting bigger reworks

2. - are you able to rephrase this at all?

3. Yes - though sse can have a couple of issues which are documents and have workarounds.

4. id say hes pretty decent.

5.Yes, FD is like melees, not like brawls. BF has melees platforms but brawls base.

JosephGee

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2878-9589-9887
5. As far as i know they weren't changed from Brawl and i think all Brawl stages are available in Project M but don't quote me on that one.
Brawl FD is pretty awful because you can get battlefielded by it. PM replaces it with melee FD.

Top Bottom